A Sad, Sad Day....

DeletedUser2629

To Be Honest, look. JTMY, are you obsessed with me or something? All you ever talk about is me. If you are, that is cool, I always wanted a follower! /chuckles

But seriously now, I Have stuff going on in rl and really don't need any sh!t. The only people I need in TW know that I have played all the accounts I have said I have, and that is all that matters to me. I am kindly asting you to stop talking about me, as it is getting creepy now :/. Not meant in a bad way, just that, to be very honest, I don't care what people like you who troll people think of me. All I care about is my mates think of me well (most of the time). If you would, Accept my skype request, we can start on a clean slate, and I can explain some of my "nubbiness" to you? :D :)

~Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2779

To Be Honest, look. JTMY, are you obsessed with me or something? All you ever talk about is me. If you are, that is cool, I always wanted a follower! /chuckles

But seriously now, I Have stuff going on in rl and really don't need any sh!t. The only people I need in TW know that I have played all the accounts I have said I have, and that is all that matters to me. I am kindly asting you to stop talking about me, as it is getting creepy now :/. Not meant in a bad way, just that, to be very honest, I don't care what people like you who troll people think of me. All I care about is my mates think of me well (most of the time). If you would, Accept my skype request, we can start on a clean slate, and I can explain some of my "nubbiness" to you? :D :)

~Ryan

Really? I thought that you were going to cry. Now the funny part is you say to stop talking to you then you want to start a clean slate :D You co player have already explained enough to me about you as he said:

Ryan is a bit of a n00b, he sometimes thinks of himself being better than what he really is but if he is willing to take the time to learn he can be good. lmao

On another note I recieved another email it was great! I'll post below as many people seem to have started to agree about the posting and player interviews lol.

*a*l *u*u*t said:
They're posers and frauds.
All bark and no bite...and they do act like they invented the game. You're right. There are some good players out here watching their antics and waiting for our chance. They're getting hurt in the game. I know for a fact.

Ryan if you have RL issues then gtho the game simple as that! If you don't understand how simple that is then RL issues aren't that important! Now you think its weird how I pick on you but you don't find it strange that I deny your skype request :confused: how many times did you send me a request like 12 now? So who's obsessed with who? :truelove:
gl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2629

Just stop talking about me, and i will be happy. I wont be on the forums for the next month or so anyway, so :p

DeletedUser2779

Just stop talking about me, and i will be happy. I wont be on the forums for the next month or so anyway, so :p

See ya tomorrow! :D I guess if you not on here you won't know if I'm talking about you or not :p

DeletedUser

And which member are you referring to backing you up? As I recall Famous-Inferno isn't in either tribe. So I guess the fact that someone from your alliance is backing you up and I don't even know which player that is says alot?

Lies! i said i wasn't in both tribes. You thought i was in stopit so i corrected you saying that i cant be in 2 tribes.

Maybe you should do some more "research".

And we do love monkey <3 even though he ain't our direct leader :)

DeletedUser2779

Another one bites the dust - Smoke And Fly - POP!
No help nothing! People in POP! No support nothing? UnbelIvibLe 2,576 saw a easy target and nobled him. For all the talk you guys did I stand correct. You all are playing for yourselves. When wars break out you will disband.

I don't even play this world but its pretty funny that my buddy in -EKOD- is also giving you guys 1 month 2 the most because you guys can't seem to get things together. I almost feel sorry for POP! they just don't have the proper leadership atm.

DeletedUser

I just read that POP! exists in this world. I assume homcgra hasn't come back to remake his W39 tribe. Would be interested to know if there is any relation/connection intended between the two :confused:

DeletedUser

No relation. But with 500 worlds in tw names are sure to come up more than once.

DeletedUser

I cleared and pre-nobled a villa yesterday for ipro. This isn't a "every man for himself" tribe.

JTMY just looks for attention also he doesn't do to well with logic and just remember his facts are just him looking for 2 minutes and him thinking he knows everything.

DeletedUser2779

@Famous-Inferno okay you seem to be defending a tribe that you aren't even apart, now I didn't want to post this question that someone has emailed me (mods please check my email to verify it)

Famous-Inferno do you swallow? (I think the person that emailed me is referring to you being all over POP!) :eek:

DeletedUser2779

m*k*m*h*t said:
Bro keep up the good work most of these other players defending them is just all on their jock trying to get in good with them. People like famous-Inferno just like to swallow and stuff. Don't stop what you I think this funny as hell. You play ingame? We have few reports you will like to see on some of them getting attack a few of them are cleared hit me up bro.

How to post so that you didn't think that I was lying :)

Incase you wondering I told him you do.