Abuse of a Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

glitch (glch)
n.
1. A minor malfunction, mishap, or technical problem; a snag: a computer glitch; a navigational glitch; a glitch in the negotiations.
2. A false or spurious electronic signal caused by a brief, unwanted surge of electric power.
3. Astronomy A sudden change in the period of rotation of a neutron star.

Can the staff please stop IDC from being able to recruit in more than 1 K? It's quite clearly a glitch in the form of a minor malfunction due to over-expansive intentions, and the server definitely requires being reset because of it.

Petition.

For.
1. Googly
2. Doctor Claw
3. Repinski
4. Sir Sandrius
5. Que?
6. WaterColour
7. GansterPanda

Maybe.
JessNasty

Against.
1. diegomoita
2. sedace
3. Smalde.es
4. Streetlight Manifesto

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I`m sure that IDC will start even better if there will be a respawn..

DeletedUser

Mehh, stop moaning and do something about it

My dear sir/madam, I have come to the conclusion that you are placing yourself on the much more controversial, Against category.

Please ensure you endeavor to correct me, should my assumption of your attitude towards this matter of vital importance be inaccurate.

I`m sure that IDC will start even better if there will be a respawn..

I have come to a similarity-based conclusion between your out-spoken opinion, and that of our dear friend diegomoita. Again, do ensure that my erroneous decision-making is corrected as required.

Good day to you both.

DeletedUser

My dear sir/madam, I have come to the conclusion that you are placing yourself on the much more controversial, Against category.

Of course.

He's proberly some decent and wealthy player from .net.

Actions speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

But my dear sir/madam,

This thread is not pertaining to a specific individual, but a tribe on the whole and the crimes they are committing through the abuse of the recruitment feature ingame. I fear you may have misinterpreted the intent and message of this thread.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? I don't see it good to do a petition against a tribe.

If you please that the server is restarted or something like these, OK, but pleasing something against only one tribe... :/

AGAINST

DeletedUser

Are you serious? I don't see it good to do a petition against a tribe.

If you please that the server is restarted or something like these, OK, but pleasing something against only one tribe... :/

AGAINST

I never joke about my work.
Q, Die Another Day.

I have added you to the against side on this petition of such vital importance, my dear fellow.

DeletedUser

Ok,
I am neither American nor English, so I could have understood it false.

I'm going to go to google translate and see whether what I understood is true.

DeletedUser

This is funny

Unfortunately I am unable to comprehend the stance of this post.

As such, I am placing you on the more indecisive category, where you can feel free to move up and down at your leisure!

DeletedUser

Googly could you explain me what you propose in different words?...
What I understood is that you please that they can not recruit players with more then 1k, is that true?

DeletedUser

I am highlighting that there has seemingly been a technical failure in the ingame system.

It has become possible for IDC to recruit players outside of the continent they joined. Owing to this disastrous turn of events which could have a detrimental chain-reaction on the entire outcome and fairness of this game, I feel it only fair that we vote on resetting the W6 server.

I hope I have clarified my words a little better for you, my dear friend :)

DeletedUser

/signs this is a great idea

EDIT: I reread it and I think they can recruit wherever they want. I thought this was about restarting the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.