Abuse of a Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've signed it but please guys...

Googly is always right and somehow always wins...

DeletedUser

but my dear sir/madam,

this thread is not pertaining to a specific individual, but a tribe on the whole and the crimes they are committing through the abuse of the recruitment feature ingame. I fear you may have misinterpreted the intent and message of this thread.

oh

my

god

lol

DeletedUser

Im confused what it is you are petitioning, since when is it against the rules to recruit outside of the K you started in. is there a rule in this world I dont know about?

DeletedUser

My dear friend,

There are many unwritten rules.

One such rule is to not recruit outside your home K before you have earned the right to through the act of dancing around the boxing ring with an enemy tribe, and delivering an almighty knock-out right-hook.

This unwritten rule is one of courtesy and respect, and to avoid the wonder that is TribalWars from being a short and boring game. Thus, a resetting of the server must be committed to, to save our community from total and utter destruction from such a cruel act of recruitment in the outlying continents.

Are you with me brother?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It maybe a little cheap, but there is no rule about it, so nothing can be done about it maybe other tribes should have spread out too. no one petitions when mass recruiters recruit outside of their K, this seems more out of frustration and jealousy, because IDC is good (minus the players that are paying for success:()

DeletedUser

It is a glitch in the game, this ridiculous recruitment malarky. To petition is to fight for democracy. To complain is to show a willingness of free speech. To add pressure to the powers that lie above us, gives us as the people power.

We can stop this madness!

Nevertheless, I shall add you to the against side.

I pray to all 6 of my gods that you open your heart to the necessity of protecting the innocent from the abusers of, The Glitch :)

DeletedUser

Add me to the no side :/. They can recruit who they want.
Apologies, but you are making yourself confused.

/signs this is a great idea
You very clearly stated that you agree with my proposal. I fear you are beginning to suffer from a sleep deprivation, which is common for TribalWars players during the first few days of a new world.

Your answer that was given before this contradictory approach to your views began to surface, is the one that I must take out of good conscience. To take your offer of an opinion whilst you are suffering from this fatigue would be to take advantage of you in your more weak-minded state. I cannot justify being so heartless.

I hope when you recover, you will agree that my actions here are for your own good, my dear friend.

DeletedUser

]how is it a glitch this happens in all worlds. I think the only reason people agreed with you is because they are confused about what you mean or they are also jealous of IDC.

DeletedUser

I thought the petition was for the restart of the world due to the Glitch Abuse.

DeletedUser

I thought the petition was for the restart of the world due to the Glitch Abuse.

Then poor fellow, your new-found confusion is an even stronger sign of such an accursed affliction. My 6 gods have all had prayers and sacrifices given to them, in order to ensure your speedy recovery.

We shall discuss our views on this topic in a relaxed, spiritual environment together once your well-being is confirmed by the 6 heavenly lords above. For now, your most healthy period of speech will have to count towards this essential petition - may your rise to health be as fast as a mutated banana on Countdown :)

how is it a glitch this happens in all worlds. I think the only reason people agreed with you is because they are confused about what you mean or they are also jealous of IDC.

My dear Sir/Madam.

Just because something occurs more than once, does not mean it is meant to occur. Various sports-related errors occur, such as missing the ball when swinging a bat. Missing the hit three times in a row doesn't mean it is suddenly correct. It still applies as a glitch, by the definition provided in the first post.

I hope this helps you understand where your logical thoughts are becoming erroneous. This server is for the cultural basking of the American race. My spoken language is English, a trait shared by the community occupying this here territory. To lack understanding in my words, is to lack understanding in the cultural necessities of this great nation.

Please consider this, as we do not wish to offend any patriots within our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.