Academy Tribe Already?

DeletedUser

I would just like to inform everyone T.T now have an academy tribe T.T.A. We are under T.T's protection so don't waste your time attacking us.

DeletedUser2069

HA funny cause last I checked T.T sucked so how do think plan to protect an academy

DeletedUser

I would just like to inform everyone T.T now have an academy tribe T.T.A. We are under T.T's protection so don't waste your time attacking us.

Hey I have discovered something wrong in your profile:
This tribe means quality... Not quantity !

You need to change this asap to "This tribe means quantity... Not quality!"

DeletedUser

HA funny cause last I checked T.T sucked so how do think plan to protect an academy

They are the #1 tribe in the world, they are the best players and I feel honored to even be considered for the academy, I wish to be able to play as good as those people one day, I truly believe they are the greatest tribe and the rankings agree with me. Watch out because T.T are a strong group of people.

DeletedUser2629

Yes, Very much so. We are now T.T's academy and proud! They are #1 in the world and will own!

;)

DeletedUser2069

They are the #1 tribe in the world, they are the best players and I feel honored to even be considered for the academy, I wish to be able to play as good as those people one day, I truly believe they are the greatest tribe and the rankings agree with me. Watch out because T.T are a strong group of people.

LOL and your just as sucky as them if you believe cause they are rank 1 at this stage of the world they are good. Little hint that 112 tribe changes they have this early on in the world means they recruited there way to the top they didnt earn it. by next month you will see a tribe take rank 1 from them easily and then start owning the world and that tribe will be one that earned rank 1 not recruited it.

DeletedUser

LOL and your just as sucky as them if you believe cause they are rank 1 at this stage of the world they are good. Little hint that 112 tribe changes they have this early on in the world means they recruited there way to the top they didnt earn it. by next month you will see a tribe take rank 1 from them easily and then start owning the world and that tribe will be one that earned rank 1 not recruited it.

I have to agree with osp on this one. This world is so small and even the idea of recruiting a academy is quite comical to myself. I do not ever look to make a academy tribe. I would rather noble the players that I would not let in my tribe;]...

DeletedUser2629

Dude, Mitch and I are trolling. T.T.A is a troll name! If you didn't get that mate, you are slow! :|

DeletedUser

I have no clue why you are considered slow for not keeping track on a midsized tribes namechanges. But.. whatever

DeletedUser2069

Specially when not playing the world an just going off TWSTATS

DeletedUser2069

Hows my head not working properly Einstein?
Cause I am not playing a world an I see you groping the rank 1 tribe? I dont know you from any other person on these forums from what I see your just another person that thinks cause they are rank 1 they are good. I dont know you so I call it like I see it cause as far as I can tell your new and have a lot to learn. So tell me how is my statement wrong

DeletedUser

I am the best, I am apart of the #1 tribe, please show your elite players of this world the respect they deserve.

DeletedUser

that tribe will be one that earned rank 1 not recruited it.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but unless a tribe is a one man tribe they recruited. Maybe I'm just crazy but bashing a tribe for recruiting is a bit dumb. :)

DeletedUser2069

I am the best, I am apart of the #1 tribe, please show your elite players of this world the respect they deserve.

Elite .... lol dont make me laugh, did you not watch W4 everything with the word elite to discribe it was removed from that world quickly an easily. You can live in your "elite" status all you want your tribe still recruited its way to the top

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but unless a tribe is a one man tribe they recruited. Maybe I'm just crazy but bashing a tribe for recruiting is a bit dumb. :)

Your wrong
A tribe that has over 100 tribe changes in less then a month recruits its way there by mass recruiting lookin for points rather then people that are actually good at the game. Ask Dase how well that works and his former HX! team he had tried to do that with