Academy Tribe Already?

DeletedUser

Your wrong
A tribe that has over 100 tribe changes in less then a month recruits its way there by mass recruiting lookin for points rather then people that are actually good at the game. Ask Dase how well that works and his former HX! team he had tried to do that with

T.T.A
16(members)/52(tribe changes)= 31% turn-over-rate

T.T
40(members)/116(tribe changes)= 36% turn-over-rate

;)

I once lead a tribe with over 100% turn overrate by 20k points per player each.:) It was one of the most dominate tribes ever on tw until I left. Recruitment is a powerful tool, without it a tribe grows stagnant. Are you arguing that adding players as you see them fit in order to create a more powerful tribe is wrong? :rolleyes:

To examine what you are saying further, it is rather impossible for every tribe to be made out of top 20 players. Are you suggesting that worse players should still stick together in small tribes? Are you truly suggesting that there is not strength in numbers? If something can not be achieved through strength of the individual, than creating a larger player base and using allies most certainly helps, or should they just roll over and die, because they are not e-cool enough to be rank 1...

You disgrace the player whose names you stole with your name by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T.T.A

T.T

;)

I once lead a tribe with over 100% turn overrate by 20k points per player each.:) It was one of the most dominate tribes ever on tw until I left. Recruitment is a powerful tool, without it a tribe grows stagnant. Are you arguing that adding players as you see them fit in order to create a more powerful tribe is wrong? :rolleyes:

To examine what you are saying further, it is rather impossible for every tribe to be made out of top 20 players. Are you suggesting that worse players should still stick together in small tribes? Are you truly suggesting that there is not strength in numbers? If something can not be achieved through strength of the individual, than creating a larger player base and using allies most certainly helps, or should they just roll over and die, because they are not e-cool enough to be rank 1...

For the win that's amazing! What is wrong with recruiting players if you are weak?

DeletedUser2069

T.T.A

T.T

;)

No I am saying rather then recruiting everyone you can find an then kicking them just because you want someone better is a sad way to get to the top. I am saying a tribe needs to recruit people that are actually good rather then just recruit points cause it will get them nowhere fast

I stole someones name? really where did I steal someones name from please tell me. and if its such a huge problem then please complain to the CM here an tell them its such a huge problem an while your at it make them free up my original name since the account that has my original name joined w1 an never grew a single point an hadnt been seen since.

DeletedUser

No I am saying rather then recruiting everyone you can find an then kicking them just because you want someone better is a sad way to get to the top. I am saying a tribe needs to recruit people that are actually good rather then just recruit points cause it will get them nowhere fast

Isn't that (bolded part) what freaks did? W4 is an perfect example of quantity beating quality. sad really...

DeletedUser

It's funny how you seems to think everyone in T.T.A. is completely rubbish, if you stick by that policy you are bound to fail any ,net world you play (mainly as a leader), they also have 16 members, barely any mass recruiting, rather then actually regulating and managing your own members, witch you have proved to fail at. Also, if recruitment would be aimed at good players only, there would not be a lot of big tribes :rolleyes:

And I suppose he meant Pervis. And I bet you did actually copy that part from him you silly goose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2629

OSP, I am sorry, But don't we have the highest average points in the top 20 by 500 points? Oh, and are 5th in the world with just 16 members?

~Ryan

DeletedUser

I stole someones name? really where did I steal someones name from please tell me. and if its such a huge problem then please complain to the CM here an tell them its such a huge problem an while your at it make them free up my original name since the account that has my original name joined w1 an never grew a single point an hadnt been seen since.

Old School Warlord and Pervis (often abbreviated to Perv).

Names I used for a long time and well known names.
I don't personally mind someone else mashing them together to form an alias.
There isn't any remote possibility of anyone who's opinions I'd potentially value mistaking your posts for my posts. We're at two very different ends of the PnP spectrum.

As far as your argument regarding recruitment goes, its wrong. Not how shit works.

DeletedUser2069

Well I have heard of Pervis but never warlord and honestly when making this name it had nothing to do with any of your names at all its been my xbox gt for years for starters and on top of that its from a song is where it gets its original name from. but if you feel the need to take credit for coming up with a fresh ass name like this then so be it I dont honestly care

And funny how the mass recruit argument works when the so called Elite people do it its okay but when other people do it then its not ... funny how that works cause just the last world back look at HX! they caught so much crap for recruiting to the top an having over 100 tribe changes in 3 weeks yet this world does it an its perfeclty okay cause the people that do it are "elite" get out of here my argument is the same one thats been used for years now

Tribes that recruit heavily just to get to rank 1 are mass recruiting tribes an they in turn generally suck 98% of the time. I was in no way refering to TTA as they are not the top tribe. TT mass recruited there is no reason to have that many tribe changes in this short of a time frame now since I am arguing against the "elite" players its pointless cause they are always right even when they said the same thing I am now on the past worlds and on the past worlds failed so I will stop arguing this point now cause its such a waste of my time

TT when you fail you will know where your mistake was

DeletedUser

OSP im not blaming you because you aren't on the world but everyone knows T.T sucks. Most of the posts saying their good are from T.T.A members who are messing with them. In the end its just a big joke.

DeletedUser

No your wrong, I am apart of T.T.A and our masters are #1 in the whole world, if you think you will destroy our family think again, we are the greatest and here to prove our worth as elite players.

DeletedUser

No your wrong, I am apart of T.T.A and our masters are #1 in the whole world, if you think you will destroy our family think again, we are the greatest and here to prove our worth as elite players.

There is no such thing as an elite tribe. No tribe or anything in this world is perfect.

You're not even top in OD. You have 39 members and you're rank 3.... A tribe with 9 members has more OD than you. Hmmmm... i'll know who i'd want to avoid more.

Normally tribes who mouth off a lot are the first to die. I was in Hardcore xtremeists. They boasted and now look at them.

DeletedUser

Umm we are in 4th place, have 16 members and we have 5th OD but why does it matter before nobles come out?

DeletedUser

Haha 14x14 I farm my 30x30. My 20x20 is cleared and OD doesn't show who's the better tribe. Personally I have no competition in my area.

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as an elite tribe. No tribe or anything in this world is perfect.

You're not even top in OD. You have 39 members and you're rank 3.... A tribe with 9 members has more OD than you. Hmmmm... i'll know who i'd want to avoid more.

Normally tribes who mouth off a lot are the first to die. I was in Hardcore xtremeists. They boasted and now look at them.

I hope this was a joke, otherwise this is the stupidest post I have ever seen.