Action Finally!

DeletedUser

Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover! Get under your desk and all that shit.
Damn, might have given away my age there. Hope that attack didn't demoralize you TOO much! HAHAHAHAHA Don't feel to bad Chingo, had a 152 pointer hit me today with 12sp and 3sw because I scouted him, he had the gall to send me mail saying the WAR WAS ON! No tribe, no nothing.
Now he doesn't have a HQ or a RAX. Hate it when the CATS show up. I hope you kick the shit of your adversary. I will be praying for your survival. Kinda like Guam attacking Russia.

WOLF

Could you re-phrase that a bit for clarity? Uhmm... i mean HUH?:confused:

DeletedUser

Hey man you cant destroy the HQ completely. And could you try to keep the swearing to the minimum ;)

He didn't and he hasn't. He's hurt and frustrated. What else can I say and not get banned?

DeletedUser

Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover! Get under your desk and all that shit.
Damn, might have given away my age there. Hope that attack didn't demoralize you TOO much! HAHAHAHAHA Don't feel to bad Chingo, had a 152 pointer hit me today with 12sp and 3sw because I scouted him, he had the gall to send me mail saying the WAR WAS ON! No tribe, no nothing.
Now he doesn't have a HQ or a RAX. Hate it when the CATS show up. I hope you kick the shit of your adversary. I will be praying for your survival. Kinda like Guam attacking Russia.

WOLF

BTW MountainWolfie you might want to check out stuff like ODA and ODD because if anyone did they could see your propaganda is well.... propaganda.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TBH this fails. If nobody is nobling anyone, I don't see the point of a PnP. This forum won't get more active due to a bunch of crummy threads.

DeletedUser

TBH this fails. If nobody is nobling anyone, I don't see the point of a PnP. This forum won't get more active due to a bunch of crummy threads.

I would have to agree! The Knights Templar (~KT~) threatened to retaliate against me attacking 2 FoA members. ~KT~ has nobling capability. I even saw an attack plan against Aliens.

So I was really expecting more action but perhaps they are taking their time or they realize FoA isn't worth it.

DeletedUser

Hey man you cant destroy the HQ completely. And could you try to keep the swearing to the minimum ;)

Nick,

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you with my harsh words, hope your eyes recover soon. :rolleyes: Taking someones HQ to 1 is destroying it as far as I am concerned.

BTW MountainWolfie you might want to check out stuff like ODA and ODD because if anyone did they could see your propaganda is well.... propaganda.:rolleyes:

Ckinko,

I was trying to wish you good luck on your "war", lots of Scotch in my ice that night so I might have come through a little garbled. Sorry. Propaganda? Kinda like the weak a$$ (Nick approved I hope!) attack you posted? Gee I hope your wanna-be village wasn't hurt to bad. By the way my ODA and ODD is better then yours, so propaganda? Please.

WOLF

DeletedUser961

Okay, i can see the problem they put Axe's and LC with the Spears and Swords, that should never happen....rookie mistake :D

Can someone expand on this a little I'm still new but this related to a personal fight I justr lost and can't figure out..

How does 500 AX / 250 LC WIN over

250 LC 90 M Archers 150 Ax / 250 Spear / 40 Arch / 50 Sword / Paladin / Level 16 wall.

How??

DeletedUser

Can someone expand on this a little I'm still new but this related to a personal fight I justr lost and can't figure out..

250 LC 90 M Archers 150 Ax / 250 Spear / 40 Arch / 50 Sword / Paladin / Level 16 wall.

How??

Check the luck and moral, these factors can have quite a bit of impact in the result. Also was a paladin sent with the attack? As the attacker might have had the LC or Axe weapon.

DeletedUser173

How??

I'll be quick...

500 axes have 40 GO each... 20000 total...

LC have 130 CO each... 32500 total...

Your def however...

Has around a total of about 8000-10000 GD and 13000-15000 CD

Furthermore... your wall gives your troops a 80-90% def bonus...

If I estimated correctly... you should have wiped about 80-90% of his troops.

It's simple math, you didn't have enough troops to win the battle.

DeletedUser961

Thanks for the responses to everyone.

He didn't send a paladin so the weapon issue doesn't come into play. In all he had 750 troops, and I had just under that plus a Paladin and a wall. The important point is clearly that I was unaware of the significant Off vs Def of certain troops, and especially of this magic ratio of 2:1 Ax:LC which I see is very very difficult to defend against.