Amount looted

DeletedUser

Well ive been pretty inactive after loosing every single one of my troops and having my farm catted down 9 lvls :mad:

DeletedUser

Why would he quit?quit is for losers who aim for ranks and to show off.but for people who play for fun quitting has no meaning.right ?:D

DeletedUser

Look who's talking :p
Me is talking.are you kidding me?Ive been catted down 1k points.lost more than 5k troops till now(and a nuke).and 6 nobles over stupid mistakes,one my co players is too busy to play and so am i ,account is in terrible shape.and yet we are continue ING .next time you might consider using your brain before you talk!!!
and SFZ you lucky lady,wait until i get my LC back and have some time :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

~2mil looted in 48 hours.. :D

Just fail
Maybe you get near 1.5mil,but there is no way to get 2mill looted in the last 48 hours

Me is talking.are you kidding me?Ive been catted down 1k points.lost more than 5k troops till now(and a nuke).and 6 nobles over stupid mistakes,one my co players is too busy to play and so am i ,account is in terrible shape.and yet we are continue ING .next time you might consider using your brain before you talk!!!
and SFZ you lucky lady,wait until i get my LC back and have some time :D

bla bla bla
Ok ok we understand you.You are the best player in us server.

Are you happy now?

DeletedUser

Just fail
Maybe you get near 1.5mil,but there is no way to get 2mill looted in the last 48 hours

bla bla bla
Ok ok we understand you.You are the best player in us server.

Are you happy now?
No.because i never said i am.all i said was quitting because of losses is a bad thing,but you flamed me for no reason.so i flamed back .(and i live in iran where fuel is almost free,i can flame you like hell :D)

DeletedUser

Noes, 2 mil. :cool:

Nah, I'm the best. :rolleyes:
Haha.keep dreaming :D .i play account like 10 hrs a day at best.and yet ill soon be rank 1 again. :p
and you looted 745k yesterday.how can you loot 1,3 Mil in a day then?Lies .but i still love you, <3

DeletedUser

and you looted 745k yesterday.how can you loot 1,3 Mil in a day then?Lies

Thats right :p

No.because i never said i am.all i said was quitting because of losses is a bad thing,but you flamed me for no reason.so i flamed back .(and i live in iran where fuel is almost free,i can flame you like hell :D)

We dont need reasons for flames :D

DeletedUser

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez you guys really take seriously everything I say? :) hm.... Nice.

Anyway, ye, just 770k because AGAIN my co was nobling someone and *khm* r-tard *khm* sent out all our lc. -.-

DeletedUser

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez you guys really take seriously everything I say? :) hm.... Nice.

Anyway, ye, just 770k because AGAIN my co was nobling someone and *khm* r-tard *khm* sent out all our lc. -.-

:D No award again.

DeletedUser

Noes, that's what happened the day I didn't get it. :D
Today, I think Noise will get it, and I know why. -.-