Amount looted

DeletedUser

Nice to have you back ;)

Wont have to listen to noise, bragg about beating your guys worst coplayer that was single handedly running the account while you guys went inactive so he says :p

DeletedUser

Well with a new charger and all I returned.

Light cavalry 125 100 250 4 0:08:21 0/1126

1K+ LC just been sent out, obviously I'm back in catch-up mode.

Btw, Congratulations Noise.
Almost same amount of LC.nice i didnt expect that.
Glad to see youre back.
and thanks :)

DeletedUser

Almost same amount of LC.nice i didnt expect that.
Glad to see youre back.
and thanks :)

Interesting, speaking to Cent last night, sounded like he was 'almost' saying we have more troops than you. Sure is intriguing.

Finally past 2Mil.

DeletedUser

Interesting, speaking to Cent last night, sounded like he was 'almost' saying we have more troops than you. Sure is intriguing.

Finally past 2Mil.
Well.We had more.but since we have been killing someone we lost a few some hours ago.so we are "almost" equal now.
2.25 Mil.

DeletedUser

Well.We had more.but since we have been killing someone we lost a few some hours ago.so we are "almost" equal now.
2.25 Mil.

Considering that was light night and we haven't hit anyone else and stabled has been queued all night at level 15. I think it's safe to say we have the most Light Cavalry in the world, and for the record, we are gaining on your ass fast. :p

Hows the farming coming along, anyway? Academy rushing does have it's flaws, morale? 20:1 attack ratio, must be annoying you by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering that was light night and we haven't hit anyone else and stabled has been queued all night at level 15. I think it's safe to say we have the most Light Cavalry in the world, and for the record, we are gaining on your ass fast. :p

Hows the farming coming along, anyway? Academy rushing does have it's flaws, moral? 20:1 attack ratio, must be annoying you by now.
The morale didnt change.and about the attack ratio,I must say it didnt make any difference either.people around me are usually like: 1.less than 100 points.2.more than 300 points.so it wasnt much of a change.and besides,even if it annoys me,i still hauled more than you.and yeah you might have most LC in the world(with less than 20 difference).
So what?
We have outPOINTed/OutLOOTed/OutODed you.so keep trying to go on my A.. fast.
Youll never catch us

DeletedUser

The morale didnt change.and about the attack ratio,I must say it didnt make any difference either.people around me are usually like: 1.less than 100 points.2.more than 300 points.so it wasnt much of a change.and besides,even if it annoys me,i still hauled more than you.and yeah you might have most LC in the world(with less than 20 difference).
So what?
Youll never catch us

Yeah, until acadmey :)

DeletedUser

The morale didnt change.and about the attack ratio,I must say it didnt make any difference either.people around me are usually like: 1.less than 100 points.2.more than 300 points.so it wasnt much of a change.

Oh' Cmon, everyone I spoke to in the top 10 has pretty much said the 20:1 ratio is annoying them and their losing farms. What makes you any different, in fact, you'll be taking the hit harder than any of us.

and besides,even if it annoys me,i still hauled more than you.and yeah you might have most LC in the world(with less than 20 difference).

I seriously doubt it's a mere 20 difference. Care to sure your farm pop? Of course not, you guys don't reveal anything do you? ...

Current population
Buildings (includes the building queue) 1281
Troops 6814
Troops in production 108
All 8203

So what?
Youll never catch us

You out pointed us because of your academy, something we are still 1 - 2 days away from, and you may not of paid with your own money, but you used the reduce feature. A little one sided not to mention you are three players while me and Nauzhror left when the attack was rank 1 so you out played an account played by 1 player. It's like beating up a cripple, it's not impressive. We'll have out hauled you by the days end.

DeletedUser

I seriously doubt it's a mere 20 difference. Care to sure your farm pop? Of course not, you guys don't reveal anything do you? ...

Current population
Buildings (includes the building queue) 1281
Troops 6814
Troops in production 108
All 8203

You out pointed us because of your academy, something we are still 1 - 2 days away from, and you may not of paid with your own money, but you used the reduce feature. A little one sided not to mention you are three players while me and Nauzhror left when the attack was rank 1 so you out played an account played by 1 player. It's like beating up a cripple, it's not impressive. We'll have out hauled you by the days end.
About population,Yes im not revealing it.but I think the difference is even less than 20 LC according to what you posted
and I outpointed you because I am better.you are days away from academy?Then you are a week behind me.
And about the reducing time:
You should really take a look at yourself.Making excuses.We have already argued this and I told you that I dont have extra money to burn on such a stupid thing.
And about my co players:
You all were extremely active.and WAY more active than us.we were playing the account like 15 hrs a day while you had it full 24 hrs(our plunders arent even half of your plunders.if you wanted a proof)
and yet after seeing we are much better than you even with being less active,you all felt depressed and disapointed and started leaving it knowing you cant catch us.and also we are not 3.I play this account for like 5 minutes a day.so its just Cent and Ali mostly.
Ali has University and also he has a job.
Cent plays for 5 or 6 hours at maximum

And keep dreaming about the haul.we havent been Looting at all for a day as we are nobling someone.once nobling is done we will re start Looting and the difference of hauling would even go more
Nauz,i wish you could see how one of your co players is making your account look like a Noob account.
I cant believ i replied to such a noob.this is probably the last post i ever reply to OHKO.
Good luck

DeletedUser

About population,Yes im not revealing it.but I think the difference is even less than 20 LC according to what you posted
and I outpointed you because I am better.you are days away from academy?Then you are a week behind me.

Why rush academy as early as you did with 20:1 attack ratio...

You should really take a look at yourself.Making excuses.We have already argues this and I told you that I dont have extra money to burn on such a stupid thing.

BS. Already been confirmed (unless a certain co player is lying) that you did use the reduce time feature, please learn to be able to read English and you might be able to follow my post more closely, I never mentioned paying money, but sponsor pay is nice, isn't it?

And about my co players:
You all were extremely active.and WAY more active than us.we were playing the account like 15 hrs a day while you had it full 24 hrs(our plunders arent even half of your plunders.if you wanted a proof)

We probably was the most active but not passed 20 hours a day, Nauzhror and I both have jobs and a life, with both having girl friends, you can imagine our activity isn't all that high, and we are both player other worlds being top 3 accounts.

and yet after seeing we are much better than you even with being less active,you all felt depressed and disapointed and started leaving it knowing you cant catch us.

It was Christmas, no? I'm sorry if your a Muslim or Jew or which ever maybe none, but we here like to celebrate Christmas with family and friends and not be logged on when we don't have to be.

and also we are not 3.I play this account for like 5 minutes a day.so its just Cent and Ali mostly.

That's why Cent was on till 3.30Am (His time) was it? Your so full of shit you give bullshit a new meaning. :rolleyes:

And keep dreaming about the haul.we havent been Looting at all for a day as we are nobling someone.once nobling is done we will re start Looting and the difference of hauling would even go more

Having to stop farming due to nobling is a lame excuse, clearly you don't have the troops to do both thus keep saying you have more troops or nearly as much, until proven otherwise I call BS once again. We were around 300 - 400K behind you before I came back, now we are 100K maybe less.

Nauz,i wish you could see how one of your co players is making your account look like a Noob account.

Look like a noob? I've been playing since Beta .Net, the old CM here hoodoo could verify that. Been rank 1 on around 15 worlds, good ten of them being solo accounts/no sitters, and not just on the usual .net/.co.uk server but on several different servers. Thus I can safely say I out class you. And for the record, already proved to Cent last night that I could easily out split/backtime and send trains a lot better than you. So, I can out start you, out time you, anything else? But clearly the one who has never had a HQ past 20 is better than I. Good luck.

I cant believed i replied to such a noob.this is probably the last post i ever reply to OHKO.
Good luck

Only the idiotic and the moronic call others noob, I think I'm starting to get to you slightly or why else would you be starting a flame fest. Pffft, Children.

DeletedUser

You guys have 2 nobles, a week after acad. We will have 2 nobles (or more) the minute our acad finishes.
You should really take a look at yourself.Making excuses.We have already argued this and I told you that I dont have extra money to burn on such a stupid thing.
No comment, as I dun care
And about my co players:
We never had 24hr activity, nauz and I are in very similar timezones, and with Luke we have like 6 hour overlap. I think we had around the same activity as you.
and yet after seeing we are much better than you even with being less active,you all felt depressed and disapointed and started leaving it knowing you cant catch us.and also we are not 3.I play this account for like 5 minutes a day.so its just Cent and Ali mostly.
Luke, nauz have jobs, I have Uni.
Luke's PC broke, and nauz is focusing on UK7.
Stop making excuses for why we will soon get ahead of you, with/without acad.
I cant believ i replied to such a noob.this is probably the last post i ever reply to OHKO.
Good luck
With luke on the account, we will have 1.1K LC out constantly, and haul 400K a day, consistently. Good luck keeping up.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.
You are arguing who is less active? :D thats funny :p

DeletedUser

That was a boring read..but at the time interesting -.-

Hmm, obviously the mods are being nice/lazy cause there were several curse words. ;)

DeletedUser

Noise, you guys really need to get your stories straight.