Amount looted

DeletedUser

almost 6k...not very good...but i don´t have a co so it´s good lolol...And i sleep a lot:eek:

DeletedUser

more troops you have in early game,less plunder,but more loot.since paladin is too fast and you can keep plundering.but spears slow down the paladin too.

What are you talking about? The more troops you have the more you plunder..

:confused:

DeletedUser

Been out and no one logged in. Last farm was at One Hit KO (One Hit KOs village) attacks Bonus village (483|543) K54 Dec 16,2010 17:55
Returned about an hour ago, 7.101K hauled.

DeletedUser

Been out and no one logged in. Last farm was at One Hit KO (One Hit KOs village) attacks Bonus village (483|543) K54 Dec 16,2010 17:55
Returned about an hour ago, 7.101K hauled.

Farming was done, but when you send out 45+ sp and one dies and your total haul is 14....
ew

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? The more troops you have the more you plunder..

:confused:
I said in start up when there is only spears.lets say an example:
I have one paladin only.so its really fast to farm and hence i get more plunders.
then i get some spears.i have to send my pally with spears so that they will not die.so its slower to farm(but more efficient).so i get less plunder in a certain period of time.

DeletedUser

Also looted 10k now :) Also can a mod please post the amounts of the top 10 looters (not names) so we can have a look please :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been really inactive today and will be until tomorrow night, however 26K.

DeletedUser

IDontGetWhyYouStillTryToUseNaughtyWordsIWillGetYou<3TheSmashNasty .I think im in the worst place in the whole world.only 4 barbs in my 15x15.2 of them are always spiked.Also got some decent players in my 15x15 too.only 21 k :( .cant wait for BP to end. :p

Last edited by a moderator: