Amount looted

DeletedUser

Since when should farming be limited to your church radius?
Since its a spikable world.trust me I have tried that and been spiked out of my church radius twice already.
btw, 5murf isnt the only one who has plundered more than 100 ,is he?how many of you got plunderer 2 so far?

DeletedUser

Since its a spikable world.trust me I have tried that and been spiked out of my church radius twice already.
btw, 5murf isnt the only one who has plundered more than 100 ,is he?how many of you got plunderer 2 so far?

That's why you scout vills before you farm far out

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Since its a spikable world.trust me

No, not trust you.

Trust me.

All troops in barbs are considered religious regardless of whether they are near a church or not. Has been this way since version 5.5.

5murf isnt the only one who has plundered more than 100 ,is he?how many of you got plunderer 2 so far?

No, we, (One Hit KO), were first to 100, now well over 250, almost to 300.

DeletedUser

I doubt you've had no stable until now
I sure do.how do you think i have so much points? (18.|268 P)
No, not trust you.

Trust me.

All troops in barbs are considered religious regardless of whether they are near a church or not. Has been this way since version 5.5.

:(
I had heared that before.but dont know why didnt remember it while playing.i guess church worlds arent really my specialty .wish i knew it earlier LOL
thx thou.

DeletedUser

100,026 resources hauled

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I fell asleep and no one logged in :(

123,142 hauled.
405 plunders

No one care to post theirs any more? Shame :/

DeletedUser

Hi there you guys... I had 4 days stopped because I was robbed near my house...laptop and stuff... It's a WhatDidISayAboutUsingTheBadWords?YouGuysAreGunnaLearnOrSomeoneIsGunnaBeA'BanHammerin<3TheSmashNasty world...

Well I'll try catch up you guys...

178392 looted:(

Last edited by a moderator: