Anime Section.

DeletedUser

I have made this section for all those Anime fans out there. Here we can talk about all the animes you guys watch and what your opinion on them are. Also it would be good if new people got involved and shared there opinions here. :p

DeletedUser

Don't really follow Anime but Manga but still >.< Had quit since I was working and had no time but now quit work and just enjoying summer before going to university so following manga again. The two I like best are One Piece and Noblesse(it does not have an anime but is full coloured and a great story, everyone I suggested it to on .net loves it :D)

DeletedUser

Anime=Naruto.and Naruto Only. :D

Love Naruto i really do. I have read the latest chapter to come out and it just keeps getting better and better as it goes along. I do like my One Piece as well. It too me longer to get into thatn the others but once i did, it turned out to be amazing and full of adventure.

I've been reading Bleach and honestly ever since Aizen has gone the chapters keep spinning off in different directions, its very odd :/

Thanks Shanks as well im going to have a look at that Manga :)

DeletedUser

It is about vampire-like creatures but they are nobles so do not attack humans or animals. Did not exactly like it in the beginning tbh but now I love it :D. Main 2 characters are the most kick-ass characters of all mangas/animes and the story is very intriguing >.<

Bleach should have ended after Aizen. I heard someone say that the author said he wants to keep it going for another 10 years, the way One Piece was built from the beginning it was set to have a long story but Bleach does not. Aizen was Godlike while the new enemies are just humans. Unless otherworldly creatures get involved IMO it will just go down the drain. But many manga authors are amazing, so it might be he has a great idea of what to do and in a couple of months it will get back on track and he will prove everyone wrong(including me).

DeletedUser

I took a look at it and compared to the other ones it different but and enjoyable read. Is it made my a Korean artist? Like you said at first its hard to get into but i find it good and im reading it at the moment ^.^

I kind of agree with that statement about Aizen. I hadn't heard that but to me that sounds ridicules, i don't see this going anywhere. Unless there will be a huge change in both pace and direction of Bleach i don't see it going for another 10 years. Haha i will agree with you in the sense that One Piece was always going to be going on for ages. It has so many possibility with the Navy, Grand-line, and looking forward to the New World. So many ways that they could go. I don't see it ending anytime soon. Also Aizen was godlike but we don't really know much out these enemies. I do hope he proves everyone wrong because i enjoyed reading the last Arc, i found it great and i hope he improves it :D.

DeletedUser

Well, i will start with my currently watching list, my i don't have time to write all my watched down :D

Beelzebub
- Good anime, not great at first, but it is has some good laughs to it.

Bleach
- Loved it from the start, it even has some decent fillers. And yes, since the Aizen fight it has had some bead moments, but i expect a twist or two to appear. [If you know what happens, shush] :D

Fairy Tail
- Amazing, Dragon Slayers, Spiritual Keys, Talking Cats, Random Fights. What more could you want?

Gintama
- Random much? Nuff said :D

Naruto Shippuden
- Took me a while to get into it, but i do enjoy the who mystery around some characters.

One Piece
- By far one great anime, the abilities that have popped up are so random that it won me over. And the loyalty that is shown within it is amazing too.

DeletedUser

Always thought you were stupid Mil :p, And anyway can you view the sites? >.<
cmon dude Naruto is one of the only animes thats funny to watch even when there are no fights.the emotional scenes are awsome.sometimes it makes me want to cry :D

Love Naruto i really do. I have read the latest chapter to come out and it just keeps getting better and better as it goes along. I do like my One Piece as well. It too me longer to get into thatn the others but once i did, it turned out to be amazing and full of adventure.

I've been reading Bleach and honestly ever since Aizen has gone the chapters keep spinning off in different directions, its very odd :/

Thanks Shanks as well im going to have a look at that Manga :)
I liked Bleach for 50 episodes.ive seen all of it,but seriously its gotten really boring.i enjoyed when he was fighting that kenpachi and rukyas brother and all.it was just classic and had some really cool musics.but after that there is no goal for the anime.

oh btw i really enjoy watching fairy tail too.too bad its not english dubbed yet :(
Fairy tale's Manga>any other Manga
Naruto anime>first 50 bleach episodes>Fairy >rest of animes.

DeletedUser

I took a look at it and compared to the other ones it different but and enjoyable read. Is it made my a Korean artist? Like you said at first its hard to get into but i find it good and im reading it at the moment ^.^

Noblesse Owns, especially when Rai and Franky start having some fights and pwn everyone :D

cmon dude Naruto is one of the only animes thats funny to watch even when there are no fights.the emotional scenes are awsome.sometimes it makes me want to cry :D.

OP is much more funny and has much more touching moments, and no one goes super sayan like how naruto is right now

Well, i will start with my currently watching list, my i don't have time to write all my watched down :D

Beelzebub
- Good anime, not great at first, but it is has some good laughs to it.

Bleach
- Loved it from the start, it even has some decent fillers. And yes, since the Aizen fight it has had some bead moments, but i expect a twist or two to appear. [If you know what happens, shush] :D

Fairy Tail
- Amazing, Dragon Slayers, Spiritual Keys, Talking Cats, Random Fights. What more could you want?

Gintama
- Random much? Nuff said :D

Naruto Shippuden
- Took me a while to get into it, but i do enjoy the who mystery around some characters.

One Piece
- By far one great anime, the abilities that have popped up are so random that it won me over. And the loyalty that is shown within it is amazing too.

I enjoy Fairy Tail but it is way too predictable. I wish this was Laxus' arc to prove his worth not always Natsu eating something. Should be renamed to Natsu the Fire Eater since it is always about him in the end.

DeletedUser

well there is nothing wrong with super saiyan mode as long as its not something any nub can reach.in Naruto,the levels of strengths are created and classified very carefully ;)

Fairy tail is predictable?
honestly i was like "Laxus will use that lightning technique which didnt work last time on that bastard and win" but turned out differently :p
btw I hardly forced myself to read OP ,i read like first 60 chapters,and was bored as hell.plus it had no hot girls in it at all :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well there is nothing wrong with super saiyan mode as long as its not something any nub can reach.in Naruto,the levels of strengths are created and classified very carefully ;)

Fairy tail is predictable?
honestly i was like "Laxus will use that lightning technique which didnt work last time on that bastard and win" but turned out differently :p
btw I hardly forced myself to read OP ,i read like first 60 chapters,and was bored as hell.plus it had no hot girls in it at all :(

If you watch anime/manga for hot girls go watch hentai :p. And there are Nami and Robin. About FT, just think about the last bosses, everyone of them was beaten after Natsu ate some kind of flame or received some power, the author should come up with something new. Or should have left Laxus to beat the old Master maybe with some help from Natsu and Gray, would have been cool as Natsu, Gray and Laxus vs the bastard :D

DeletedUser

Hentai? Ill read all its chapters tonight :D
(Ill tell you how it was in 10 hrs from now XD )
It already was Erza+wendy+Lucy+Gray+Natsu Vs Bastard anyways :p . besides,Natsu doesnt do much in the anime anyways,it was about time he has some kind of fight.

DeletedUser

Hentai? Ill read all its chapters tonight :D
(Ill tell you how it was in 10 hrs from now XD )
It already was Erza+wendy+Lucy+Gray+Natsu Vs Bastard anyways :p . besides,Natsu doesnt do much in the anime anyways,it was about time he has some kind of fight.

Hentai is a genre not a title :p.

Manga is the original story, don't follow its anime, and in the manga in the end it is always Natsu eating some fire or power and beating the boss. As I said I enjoy is but it gets predictable

DeletedUser

So true, one of the downfalls of the dragonball series is that once Goku reached the "Elite" level of super saiyan, others reached it just as easy [including kids] :confused:

For me it went:

1. WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Super Saiyan is awesomeeeeeee
  2. Wow, now there is 2 of them
  3. Super Saiyan 2? WOW
  4. Hmmm, more Super Saiyan
  5. Yea, this is old now
  6. Fusion? Interesting
  7. Time to sleep

Hentai is a genre not a title :p.

You would know :p

DeletedUser

My knowledge far exceeds yours :rolleyes:

Also, while i am here, Shanks is too good for you :D

DeletedUser

WHAT? You insult me? Sure he doesn't appear much but that is just......grrrrr......sighhhhhh!!!!

He is from one piece, it is cos of him Luffy's crew is known as the Straw Hats.

DeletedUser

meh i dont like one piece anyways.dont know why i couldnt get myself to like it :(

so what do you guys suggest i read tonight? i already have read Naruto,Bleach,Fairy tail,60 chapters of one piece.
preferably has hot girls :D