Any Competition!? :/

• Thread starter DeletedUser2629
  • Start date

DeletedUser2629

Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Come on guys!!! This world was meant to have loads of competition. Get yourselves in gear, as to be honest, We are owning at the moment. I joined this world as there was so much competition in the form of tribes. Where did it go!? :(

Copy.png

~Ryan

DeletedUser

Ohhh, i'll be rising soon enough :D .Not. Just focusing on 24/7 lc then growth will rise :)

DeletedUser

Where have i seen this before....let me think....hmmm..oh yeah W4...Where are you guys again?

DeletedUser

This usually happens to all the tribes that I play in :D
@ stafast: Care to say where exactly? We never made any threads like this on us4. we should have though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure OSP could find it, you folks sure did talk a huge game, and then when it mattered did not back it up they way many thought you should have.

Dont get me wrong, I was a fan, but actions speak louder then words, and you guys failed on W4, you are talking huge now on W5...will you back up the talk when real wars start or fold again?

DeletedUser

Trust me this is no remake of Freaks :D The only original members are us and Nosie :D

DeletedUser

That is too bad to hear, you guys were good on W4....lets see if the next edition is a bit longer term then.

DeletedUser

I am sure OSP could find it, you folks sure did talk a huge game, and then when it mattered did not back it up they way many thought you should have.

Dont get me wrong, I was a fan, but actions speak louder then words, and you guys failed on W4, you are talking huge now on W5...will you back up the talk when real wars start or fold again?
You were a fan? I'm pretty sure you were not(i can prove by your post if you want to).
and please do ask OSP to find us making a thread saying how awesome we are or how fail everyone is,because I'm pretty sure such a thread never existed. We never talked loud,actually,we never even say we're good(atleast not officially which means few member posts don't count),even though we were rank 1 with 18 members and 997k points,while PERV was rank2 with 42 members and not even 500k points :l . as a matter of fact,we were really hated on us4,I even told members to not bother posting on forums as we were heavily outnumbered in forums anyways. and It took an entire world to get rid of us,and we could've defended if there was a solid leadership (I was thinking of merging with 15:42 due to my lack of activity right before the attacks)
and yeah as cooper said its just me and him who are from Freaks.

DeletedUser

Consider this:

If you play start-up, and don't play further (as is most likely the case for a lot of the people in this tribe - based on personal experiences with them as much as anything else), you won't get the competition when mid-game starts to unfold and those players who are weaker at start-up but stronger at mid-game. Putting together tribes made up mainly of start-up players, just means you kill any chance of early competition by playing with the people who are the most likely people to be in the top ranks. It's not other people's faults if there are tribes that choose to play only with who they think of as "the best", instead of setting up tribes and teaching others to have the start-up knowledge that will improve their own early game.

Not saying that you are in the wrong for setting up a tribe of this sort - just that the currently claimed lack of competition I would attribute to start-up players being bundled together in a single tribe.

DeletedUser

Consider this:

If you play start-up, and don't play further (as is most likely the case for a lot of the people in this tribe - based on personal experiences with them as much as anything else), you won't get the competition when mid-game starts to unfold and those players who are weaker at start-up but stronger at mid-game. Putting together tribes made up mainly of start-up players, just means you kill any chance of early competition by playing with the people who are the most likely people to be in the top ranks. It's not other people's faults if there are tribes that choose to play only with who they think of as "the best", instead of setting up tribes and teaching others to have the start-up knowledge that will improve their own early game.

Not saying that you are in the wrong for setting up a tribe of this sort - just that the currently claimed lack of competition I would attribute to start-up players being bundled together in a single tribe.

spot on. Having been on a world from beginning to end (almost...we're in the end game now), I can tell you that most of the top players from the beginning of world are gone. All top tribes from year 1 are gone. I don't know why this is, but the ones who tend to blast off tend to fizzle out at mid-game...they might come back later to co-play an acct, but it's a whole different game from beginning, to mid, to end...at the end, it's just pure grit...if you have 2000 villages, you've gotta be a trooper :)

DeletedUser

Consider this:

100 percent true √

DeletedUser

I am sorry there is no competition.
Most of it is in my Belly :D

DeletedUser

spot on. Having been on a world from beginning to end (almost...we're in the end game now), I can tell you that most of the top players from the beginning of world are gone. All top tribes from year 1 are gone. I don't know why this is, but the ones who tend to blast off tend to fizzle out at mid-game...they might come back later to co-play an acct, but it's a whole different game from beginning, to mid, to end...at the end, it's just pure grit...if you have 2000 villages, you've gotta be a trooper :)

Its boring as all hell to have 100 villages before most people have 20 :) This is why we quit. Had 1,000 villages one time, not for me wake up stack village send 300 nukes, noble blue, YAWN. Boring.

DeletedUser

Haha, lets see who be dropping from top 20.
My Point Whoring is too pro to let me down :)
I just hope I built enough points in my area to scare people not to attack me :3