Any Competition!? :/

• Thread starter DeletedUser2629
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Whos Theory? Why havent I heard of them? Do they think/know how cool I am? I have not heard their prayers or even recieved any love/fan mails, they must fall soon.

DeletedUser

Keep patting yourselves on the back. Spearnuke, I did not say that. I just said they are bragging about having a good tribe with good accounts. they got some worse ones too.

Quiet, you're on. See you guys in 3 months. You guys better still have 5 or 6 in the top 20 from your tribe ;)

DeletedUser2629

Keep patting yourselves on the back. Spearnuke, I did not say that. I just said they are bragging about having a good tribe with good accounts. they got some worse ones too.

Quiet, you're on. See you guys in 3 months. You guys better still have 5 or 6 in the top 20 from your tribe ;)
Hehe. Hit me up on skype, So that later on i can spam you with my victoriousness! :D

~RyAAn

DeletedUser

lol. ya got that right. no way he can be #1 doing that, unless he hops to the #1 player's acc.

DeletedUser

Trailer park boys is amazing :)

You have to be Canadian to have said that :) Trailer park boys are funny as hell.

When you think a world will last 3-5 years and plan that way, a fast start up means jack shit unless you plan on leaving the world fast. I am used to NET play, and worlds last a long time. So there is no huge need to be a super fast starter unless your ego is so bad you need the props.

I prefer slow and steady, my wife agrees :eek:

DeletedUser

I dont really see a world that cannot seem to span 4 K's going 3 years, but I understand what you mean :D

DeletedUser

I don't know about you guys but me and mindless pawn have got a nice little competition going on right now (which I will win) but in all honesty why is nobody on the world? I mean even for a US world its small :/

DeletedUser

We have a lot of very good start up players. We also have some mid game players, we also have some late game players. We have gone for one of each on every account, so that in each phase, that player is the main player! :)

For the last time I A`M NOT SITTING 20 ACCOUNTS ALL THROUGH THE MIDGAME!!!

DeletedUser

sorry for concentrating on other worlds. i'm gonna co someone else in the next few days or something so that i can actually do something. i'm just a bit busy on those other worlds, and can't commit all my time to run an acc on my own so well.