Any Interesting War Going on or Is this world Tribal Hugging?

DeletedUser3141

I'm puzzled. Nobody has denied that there were talks. Th point at issue isn't that there was any 'potential deal' but that there was agreement. Since you can't prove a negative it becomes nonsensical for anyone to demand that Max provides evidence.

It does seem to me that AGPRC had some intention to provide themselves with a 'lackey' tribe and if that's the case I could hardly blame Max for not going along with the ide

DeletedUser

Really guys? Your still on about the past and what happened.. As i see things this world is far from over and the fighting has hardly begun.

DeletedUser

It does seem to me that AGPRC had some intention to provide themselves with a 'lackey' tribe and if that's the case I could hardly blame Max for not going along with the ide

I disagree with that completely... DM along with a couple others such as Barzuln, Bavariian have played past worlds together and although I haven't talked to him in a while I consider him a friend. He was our 1 true ally when we were back in GPS and honestly believe if both sides would have held to the 20 by 20 deal this world would look a lot different right now.

DeletedUser

Well it did just get more interesting. Since it looks like FF and 2Hard are in the process of.merging or making 2hard the academy tribe for FF or something. Interesting to see what happens since it looks like there are going to be almost 30 tribemates left in the cold at some point.

DeletedUser

I guess it's looking like some stupid new merge - "oh, we can't win any wars to win the world? Then we'll merge."

I don't know the situation of any of the tribes and don't know anything about wars @ this world, but this merge.. Is just another stupid idea - for FF at least, 2HARD was in bad position if FF&AGPRC would've attacked together. Don't know what these dukes were thinking from FF.. Probably just looking at points, not at any strategies to have some fun in the world.

DeletedUser

I guess it's looking like some stupid new merge - "oh, we can't win any wars to win the world? Then we'll merge."

I don't know the situation of any of the tribes and don't know anything about wars @ this world, but this merge.. Is just another stupid idea - for FF at least, 2HARD was in bad position if FF&AGPRC would've attacked together. Don't know what these dukes were thinking from FF.. Probably just looking at points, not at any strategies to have some fun in the world.

Well.. It is not really a good idea for FF to team up with AGPRC to takeout 2hard. After 2hard is done, who's next? xD...

and also, It seems like HTBC and WOF are sort of on FF/2hard side and RAWR is on AGPRC side.. it is getting interesting... :D

Whos side is TNA on or Are they just being eatten up?

DeletedUser

Just noticed the name changed to 2F2F .. lol.. hey.. 66 members vs 23 members.. :/ it is not fair lol.

DeletedUser

Just noticed the name changed to 2F2F .. lol.. hey.. 66 members vs 23 members.. :/ it is not fair lol.

Yeah it looks like 2hard agreed to become FF's academy/family tribe, and all the good members from 2hard went over to FF. Dazzling stayed in 2hard to keep them in line till she can jump ship over to FF also, once they no longer need those they're leaving behind in 2Hard.

Thats what I'm guessing, at least.

DeletedUser3647

lets just be honest here

whats is the difference of what ff and 2hard did, compared to agprc and zero?

i can tell you, absolutley nothing, so lets watch what mud we fling, as it seems agprc like to fling mud for the exact actions they did a month ago

DeletedUser3647

i really dont see whats so good about low members?

can someone please explain what is so cool about having low members?

DeletedUser

i really dont see whats so good about low members?

can someone please explain what is so cool about having low members?

i personally prefer smaller tribes, doesnt give off the effect that ur huggers then

also u have less people to deal with, you would also assume lower numbers would mean better communication as they have to rely on each other

wud like to assume the lesser member tribe wud prob be more skilled in tw n tight with each other

with higher numbers u can come across more problems, people nobling each others farms, inactivity, less noblin space and ofc peoples sheer dislike for each other
not to mention laziness, u know sumone mite see a post for help n say eh sumone else will cover it

theres lots of factors for both (good n bad) im not sayin 1 is better then the other just wat i prefer ofc

but in the end wat really matters is the players an wat they do or dont do...

DeletedUser

lets just be honest here

whats is the difference of what ff and 2hard did, compared to agprc and zero?

i can tell you, absolutley nothing, so lets watch what mud we fling, as it seems agprc like to fling mud for the exact actions they did a month ago

We picked up 8 members and went from 16 to 24. They were in a separate K and we hadnt been warring or fighting them for weeks. FF and 2Hard are all wrapped around each other placement wise and merged/whatever to go from 32 members to 64.

DeletedUser

I'm liking the merge personally it's starting to shape up the borders for the end game ;)

DeletedUser

AGPRC + ff are currently against 2hard
AGPRC are at war with tna also.
There isn't hugging going on...

:D now 2hard + f2f2 aare currently against AGPRC xD

In my oppion , AGPRC should Bring in top members from TNA. :D... TNA + AGPRC vs 2HARD + F2F2 ? :)

DeletedUser3827

Well.. It is not really a good idea for FF to team up with AGPRC to takeout 2hard. After 2hard is done, who's next? xD...

and also, It seems like HTBC and WOF are sort of on FF/2hard side and RAWR is on AGPRC side.. it is getting interesting... :D

Whos side is TNA on or Are they just being eatten up?

and /Care grows and grows and grows...you should not forget us after all
we will rule! ;)
and we did not decide for any side yet

DeletedUser

Oh Im so glad I stumbled upon this haha. Very interesting read, but nothing I already knew from talking with members on both sides. As a former FF members, I can tell you that, from the FF perspective, we want to do this, "win the world for Gosia" simple. A great Slovakian player.

I am just a member now, I was part of FF leadership( I was all for the war with 2Hard, but then left for a little, the merge happened, and now I rock the JudgeDredd Account), but now I am just going with the flow? sorta XD

DeletedUser

Oh Im so glad I stumbled upon this haha. Very interesting read, but nothing I already knew from talking with members on both sides. As a former FF members, I can tell you that, from the FF perspective, we want to do this, "win the world for Gosia" simple. A great Slovakian player.

I am just a member now, I was part of FF leadership( I was all for the war with 2Hard, but then left for a little, the merge happened, and now I rock the JudgeDredd Account), but now I am just going with the flow? sorta XD

I have no problems with any tribe doing what they think necessary to win, and I can respect wanting to win it for Gosia and putting extra effort in

But I really don't see what 2Hard is doing. Ensuring their spot in second place?

DeletedUser

why is it when i check the top 5 tribes recent conquers theres only 1 of those tribes who conquers more enemy vills then barbs....do the rest of the tribes not know how to attack? how to send nukes n nobles vs there enemies?

that top tribe btw is agrpc, the rest of the top tribes are mainly conquering barbs, the most horrific conquer was this

MINI CAMP (590|680) K65 50 Barbarian bobfraley [RT] 2013-03-31 15:49:25

thats disgraceful

DeletedUser4014

barb whores lol Currently its same old same ols as it was when i was duke of zero (deadmax and his cool aid gang) attacking me souly

Atm its all of 2F2F AGAINST KILLER AND I truthfully they cant organize a ---- job in a whore convention

Happy barb wars F2F2