Are you poor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We at IDC see that many of you have been complaining about the Premium Point features and were just wondering, are you poor? Now I dont mean are you just a little bit poor, like people who drive a Chevy instead of a Benz. I mean really poor. Like eating 10 day old moldy bread poor. If so, we at IDC would like to extend you a helping hand with these 3 easy steps to being able to afford the $29 for 1500 PP that we have.

The plan is called the "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUM, GET A JOB, AND THEN HAVE MONEY" plan. It has 3 steps. First, get off your lazy bum. This is very important. You sit there in front of the computer all day long so you can have an advantage in the game over those who cannot spend as much time, just to give yourself a sense of worth. Then you complain that now those who work can afford the advantages to make the game equal again. Perhaps its time you got off you lazy bum.

homeless-man-goes-online.jpg

Second step, get a job. Go outside. Yes, I know the sun is bright and you havent seen it for years. Perhaps you should put on some sunscreen so you dont burn. Then go down the street, see that McDonalds? They are hiring. So get a job.

Finally, have money! You got off your lazy bum, you got a job, now you get paid! HOT DOG!!! No longer living off your parents good graces!!! Now you can afford some PP. Only $29 for 1500, what a deal!!!

IDC is always happy to help! More questions? Call the IDC Support hotline at 1-888-LAZY-BUM. And remember, if you have problems and want to complain...

IDC

bm1142i-just-don-t-care-posters1.jpg

DeletedUser

Is this allowed?

But also think of earning premium points, that's free :p

DeletedUser

Are you new on the forum, or haven't i met you yet?
Nice to meet you eitherway :p
My name is Ibilsi as you've already seen probably :p

DeletedUser

Yes, he's new, he's only the rank 1 player on world 1. ;)

So, Ilbisi, are you poor?

DeletedUser

Nah, been here since the US server opened. I still play w1...

DeletedUser

Are you new on the forum, or haven't i met you yet?
Nice to meet you eitherway :p

My name is Ibilsi as you've already seen probably :p

:p

I missed your sig :$

And I wouldn't call it poor, I have better things to spend my money on (I think the sentence isn't correct, but you will understand hopefully)

DeletedUser

Poor = don't have the money to be top 20 on world 6.

There are people who can or should be in the top 20, and play without premium...

Untill I have 50 villages or something like that, I don't use premium

DeletedUser

There are people who can or should be in the top 20, and play without premium...

Untill I have 50 villages or something like that, I don't use premium

You will be well behind, on this world. I know people who play without prem but they wouldn't be ranked here...

DeletedUser

Im already in the top 1000 :p
Top 50, here i come

But to be serious, if you have a good team on your account you can play without, if you take new co-players it is a loot harder

DeletedUser3057

Top 50, here i come

But to be serious, if you have a good team on your account you can play without, if you take new co-players it is a loot harder

RIGHT BLOODY ON, Plus one for reputation for your post.

DeletedUser

Top 50, here i come

I agree, but I can walk around in circles does not change the fact that premium speeds up your game play tremendously. In all sorts of different ways, so what I am saying is. Your good team is not gonna beat 20 other good teams with premium. Its just the way it is. You can take the time and break down the math if you like. I been playing for 5 years so I already understand it...

DeletedUser

that's 2 years more :p
But I got to go, so if anybody wants to attack me, now is your change :p

DeletedUser

You have change? May want to cash that in for premium points so you can be top 20 like me

DeletedUser3057

Poor little noobs like jessnasty must continue with HER little temper tantrums and her little pathetic tribe must buy their way to the top of the world....LMAO......

Money buys power it would seem, and innogames HAD a balance with the premium then they introduced this new PREMIUM.......IT SUCKS biggie time....:p:smack:

Status
Not open for further replies.