Attacking and being in my tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My very powerful tribe HOOLE, is requesting your answer to join the tribe. to talk about this, mail me, revenger. we are in the great alliance, it is where all the triebs hwo join it will be allies with every one in the alliance

Go and look on my new thread, Great Alliance more more info on the great alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

got it so I attack revenger and send all my support to dr. throne and his tribe.

DeletedUser173

So... is this a support request or a recruitment thread??? :confused:

DeletedUser

What happens if i support this guy(dr thore):) ...and Who am i think the answer is both bt why put the information about dr throne on the forums

and you need help taking this guy

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1276 dr Thore ~LoN~ 944 1 944

DeletedUser

LOL, A Triple Post, Naughty Naughty.

I Like This Thread, It Is Different.

So It's A Support, And A Recruitment Thread Uuuuuuuuu

DeletedUser

Invite?

You Invited Me To The Tribe?

Erm....No Offense But Did I Ask? I Am Not Playing This World :D

DeletedUser

what world are you in, or do you mean you don't play the game i already seen your village, so do you want me to attack you or are you not playing the game like i said before

DeletedUser

I Only Joined To Try A Few Things Out.

My Account Is Up For Deletion, So Attack It If You Want, I Have No Use For It :p

DeletedUser

ok then, well i won't be attacking it but could you just join my tribe and not do anything, because i want a lot of people in my tribe

DeletedUser

because i want a lot of people in my tribe

That Is Where I Will Say No.

I Am Not Too Fond Of Mass-Recruiters. If I Join, I Will Be Sat There Doing Nothing, Then I Will Be Deleted. If You Have A Tribe, Have Active Members In It, Not Just A Bunch Of Members To Go Up In Rank.

Maybe In A Future World I Will Join, But World 1 Didn't Really Interest Me Anyways.

Sorry, But Maybe Another Time

I Do Not Like Mass-Recruiters Or Family Tribes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.