Attacking and being in my tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ohh I see, back to back post. Sorry but these forums are so dead that I can't wait three days for someone else to post.

WOLF

DeletedUser

Ohh I see, back to back post. Sorry but these forums are so dead that I can't wait three days for someone else to post.

WOLF

I see your reasoning there, but if you continue, you will bring the wrath of the "hidden one" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser623

He means me :eek:

Or the mod :p

Try using Edit :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My very powerful tribe HOOLE, is requesting your answer to join the tribe. to talk about this, mail me, revenger. we are in the great alliance, it is where all the triebs hwo join it will be allies with every one in the alliance

Go and look on my new thread, Great Alliance more more info on the great alliance

Dont you think you have enough threads with the topic being to "join your awesome family tribe that everyone is planning an op to noble you before christmas?"

revenger said:
it is where all the noob triebs hwo join it will be allies with every one in the family tribe alliance.... forgot to mention family tribes fail

Is this .us server for americans? Jeez were'd you learn to speak??

DeletedUser

Dont you think you have enough threads with the topic being to "join your awesome family tribe that everyone is planning an op to noble you before christmas?"

What do you mean by op to noble, check my tribes description and see how much people we gotthat was not a threat, and who plans on nobling it, i bet you lie

Is this .us server for americans? Jeez were'd you learn to speak??

that was a typo, i type kinda fast without checking the mistakes

DeletedUser

Anyway, onto the "Great Alliance" since i started attacking them, i have not received 1 tiny little fake, in all honesty, i am disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.