BALKAN joins the war

DeletedUser2069

Well during our war with TBS, BALKAN joined the war to help TBS. So at this point PERV will now direct its war to BALKAN.

BALKAN vs. PERV has officially started

Not sure why I made this topic for you longhorn its really not needed :p

DeletedUser

Feeling the love mate ty

The TBS one was just getting old any one from BALKAN going to tell us how well its going ?

DeletedUser

Looks like no one is going to post from BALKAN so can any one screen shot the war stats page please :)

DeletedUser

Well the forums have died again but have PERV died yet as this war must be hurting them :p Screen shot of war page some one.

DeletedUser2069

Dont have a screen shot to give you of the war due to the simple fact its not a separate war from the TBS one that we are still gathering stats from as well

DeletedUser

Why can tribes not just have a war of there own instead of joining existing wars. Know it lets your allys see if your fighting but there must be loads of open wars that are pointless. Old School you should offer peace to every one then start nice new wars with each tribe so we can have stats posted up.

DeletedUser

Author wrote:
Members of BALKAN,

Are you tired of all the mails? Are you tired of constantly being asked to send support? How many mails do you get a week asking you to move support? Don't you want to attack something rather then sit there with all your troops in someone elses villages? I know I would be, getting mails constantly saying send support here, send support there. That to me is a sign of weakness in leadership.

Then let me ask you this now...
Have you ever seen indi support anything?

Judging by this...

I would say no, he does not support anyone. Being that he is far from the front of PERV you would think he would be supporting and yet here he says he will handle 85% of his villages on his own. Hmmm sounds like he is holding out on you guys specially you guys near perv.

I don't know about you but that's pretty selfish and I would not want to put up with being apart of a team that the leader himself cant even help me out if I needed.

Are you really that stupid and dont know how to play that you need to be mailed every day to tell you where you need to put your troops? I do not believe you are but he does from what I been seeing.

Then he promised you guys that you would take out TWTank and then some, what happened to that?

Let me tell you a little something, if you where part of PERV you would be treated like a professional. We would treat you like you should be. We would let you watch the forum and when support was asked for trust in you to send it if you have it and can make it on time. We would not beg you to send it we would not mail you every day to move your support all around the world. And you would be able to actually use your own troops for once rather then have someone tell you what to do with them. As long as you work with the team your free to do what you want with your troops and pick out what you send your troops to.

So here is the deal if your tired of nobling barbs and are tired of being told to support constantly. and your just plain tired of indi telling you to do things but not doing it himself (lead by example) then reply to this mail and say hey I want leave BALKAN do you have a spot for me? and we will work from there to get you out of there.

Make the game fun for yourself again and come somewhere that you can attack things and take away peoples villages.

Lol man..why would you do such a thing?

DeletedUser2069

Aww man you left out the part that came after Judging by this..... that was the best part ... lol

DeletedUser

Anyway, you need boredom in this world or you need somebody to fight against? I think you already have a team..

DeletedUser

TBH both tribes holding there own :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Balkan
Side 2:
Tribes: PERV

Timeframe: 11/04/2012 09:45:00 to 09/05/2012 13:57:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 43
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,728
Side 2: 329,729
Difference: 129,001

chart

DeletedUser

Yea pretty good but Balkan could do much better from my side of view.:)

DeletedUser2069

Just a quick update to the stats for the 5 people that view this worlds forum

jrpf8z.jpg