Best Haul!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I sent one and the players near me said "lol".

Knowing you the mail was actually you whining at them that you weren't actually as bad as most people thought you were and that you'd prove you were just being underrated by everyone under the sun. ie. Laughter is the proper response to such a mail sent by you.

DeletedUser1446

Knowing you the mail was actually you whining at them that you weren't actually as bad as most people thought you were and that you'd prove you were just being underrated by everyone under the sun. ie. Laughter is the proper response to such a mail sent by you.

Hey... Smashing and smacking is our job!!! Get out of here!

DeletedUser

As it is to a mail declaring a 1v1, if it is from you. Ah, good memories from W55...

DeletedUser

You know, I thought of a few different ways to approach responding to this, but then I came to the conclusion that you just aren't worth my time. I could go to World 55 where you told me that I had beaten your startup by a good 12 hours, (I was Quarm Factor by the way), but really, you don't really deserve that much effort.

Congratulations Nauz, you have had this many rank 1 starts and that many first nobles and this many accomplishments on an online game. Good going. I am sure everyone here is in e-awe when you grace us with your e-presence. I just wish I could be as cool and accomplished as you on the internet.

DeletedUser

thx :)
btw.dr thrax sorry to see you hit a spiked village.how much did you lose mate?im guessing 35 spears?more?lol
i strongly advise you to start over in another continent.this continent is going to be dominated by us.you have no place here :D
Morale of the strory:
dont come showing off in the forums about the amount looted and say stuff like" i will research LC".it gives your enemies a heads up
and also barracks rushing isnt always efficient ;)
feel free to put spikes in my barbs though.i would apreciate a little more ODA ;)
Milad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that dr. thrax is talking so much S***! Hope he can back up his WORDS

DeletedUser

thx :)
btw.dr thrax sorry to see you hit a spiked village.how much did you lose mate?im guessing 35 spears?more?lol
i strongly advise you to start over in another continent.this continent is going to be dominated by us.you have no place here :D
Morale of the strory:
dont come showing off in the forums about the amount looted and say stuff like" i will research LC".it gives your enemies a heads up
and also barracks rushing isnt always efficient ;)
feel free to put spikes in my barbs though.i would apreciate a little more ODA ;)
Milad
I Liked those swords in our barbs :) We lost 20 spears and 4 axes,guess,i gotta build more axeman =) But i like those bashpoints,dont stop,putting them in our barbs,please :)

We lost more than 60 spears and still got more troops than you do,so shame on you noob ^^

DeletedUser

I Liked those swords in our barbs :) We lost 20 spears and 4 axes,guess,i gotta build more axeman =) But i like those bashpoints,dont stop,putting them in our barbs,please :)

We lost more than 60 spears and still got more troops than you do,so shame on you noob ^^
what makes you think you have more troops than me? youve seen my troops?
you remind me of OHKO on w2. in Christmas he made a thread showing off his skills.but guess what happened?he got outgrew by us.he couldnt even pass the noble stage.
just play your game and dont show off.

DeletedUser

The difference between you and us is,that we can show off,because we have more than 6 years experiences in this game and every world,we played,we dominated.
Just look on world 71 on the German Server and search for GLA! ;)

We will play as long as we want to,but i guess it wont be too long cause this world really sucks.

DeletedUser

The difference between you and us is,that we can show off,because we have more than 6 years experiences in this game and every world,we played,we dominated.

We will play as long as we want to,but i guess it wont be too long cause this world really sucks.

No, the difference between you and Noise is that he's a fairly nice guy to talk to and not someone that has to boast about every farm run they've made in order to feel better about himself.

DeletedUser

the players on OHKO on w2 had more experience than you. i know people who were rank 1 on their first world.experience has nothing to do with it
and again you go saying stuff like: you dont have this you dont have that. how do you know that? you know how much we looted so far?you know how much troops we got?
however i hope you dont quit soon because i will need a good noble target as well. :(
i have no grudges against you really.i just hate people who think they are so imba while there are players better than them around (trust me there are ;) )

DeletedUser

really sucks? or you feel quitting because you know by now that you will not stay longer in this world.

we don't care how long you've been playing TW. because even 1 year experienced of playing TW can be so tough .

DeletedUser

We are 7 people in this Account,imported from the Germann Server 71,you won't find such a high-skilled gaming company on this world again :)
We dont care,what other nonames are saying,we know how you spell skill and you will see :) We will just stay as long as we want to,but at the moment this world is really low and boring.So,keep flamin',we gonna get them all ^^

DeletedUser

So what you are trying to say is that you are the best thing ever happened with US since sliced bread? Sounds awesome, i really wish i was more like you.
In my opinion and i'm trying to refrain myself from going overboard, it would be wise to not brag about things that have little to no meaning 1 week from now. Especially because everybody are still under protection and not every decent player has been graced with a godly start up position or ridiculous activity levels.
And those who are, do not have the need to brag about such an unimportant benefit.
Even though this is a game, grow up a bit and stop this pointless babble because perhaps everyone who matters is past caring about your farm runs?

DeletedUser

what makes you think you have more troops than me? youve seen my troops?
you remind me of OHKO on w2. in Christmas he made a thread showing off his skills.but guess what happened?he got outgrew by us.he couldnt even pass the noble stage.
just play your game and dont show off.

Oh goodness...need I explain what happened to you again?
Nauz and luke stopped logging in, so I was solo. Then, and only then were you able to outgrow us, and only by using reduce build time (as admitted by one of the coplayers on noise). We had said before the world began that we would not use reduce time to keep up, so if people did we wouldn't care or react. We didn't.
As for nobling, we were the first player to have a train, but the stars aligned against us (it happens) and all of our nobles were killed by random occurances.

DeletedUser

We are 7 people in this Account,imported from the Germann Server 71,you won't find such a high-skilled gaming company on this world again :)
We dont care,what other nonames are saying,we know how you spell skill and you will see :) We will just stay as long as we want to,but at the moment this world is really low and boring.So,keep flamin',we gonna get them all ^^

i will give you some AWARD dr. thrax .
Most Talkative - you can see it in your Awards. :p

7 people in one account? but still not on top 50..