Best Haul!!!

DeletedUser

We are 7 people in this Account,imported from the Germann Server 71,you won't find such a high-skilled gaming company on this world again :)
We dont care,what other nonames are saying,we know how you spell skill and you will see :) We will just stay as long as we want to,but at the moment this world is really low and boring.So,keep flamin',we gonna get them all ^^

How many times have you been rank one on the german server?
all 7 of you combined?
Oh, that's right, under 50 times...cool, you aren't as good as OHKO was on us2 :)

DeletedUser

Oh goodness...need I explain what happened to you again?
Nauz and luke stopped logging in, so I was solo. Then, and only then were you able to outgrow us, and only by using reduce build time (as admitted by one of the coplayers on noise). We had said before the world began that we would not use reduce time to keep up, so if people did we wouldn't care or react. We didn't.
As for nobling, we were the first player to have a train, but the stars aligned against us (it happens) and all of our nobles were killed by random occurances.
i didnt say OHKO was not a good team of players.it just didnt outgrow us
and we werent that active either.we were playing like 12 hrs a day or so on total.

How many times have you been rank one on the german server?
all 7 of you combined?
Oh, that's right, under 50 times...cool, you aren't as good as OHKO was on us2 :)
OHKO was a much better player.he wasnt blessed with so many babrs,and yet he was rank 1 for quite a while.

so if we beat you,it means we (3 of us) is better than all those 7 players?cool.bring it on :)

DeletedUser

We are 7 people in this Account,imported from the Germann Server 71,you won't find such a high-skilled gaming company on this world again :)
We dont care,what other nonames are saying,we know how you spell skill and you will see :) We will just stay as long as we want to,but at the moment this world is really low and boring.So,keep flamin',we gonna get them all ^^

Your ignorance bewilders me.

DeletedUser

i will give you some AWARD dr. thrax .
Most Talkative - you can see it in your Awards. :p

7 people in one account? but still not on top 50..

lmao, anyone decent would be able to tell you, that rank is really unimportant at this point of a world. >.<

Most good players tend to focuss more on troops now, so they can build a lot faster later.

DeletedUser

lmao, anyone decent would be able to tell you, that rank is really unimportant at this point of a world. >.<

Most good players tend to focuss more on troops now, so they can build a lot faster later.
^Agree! It's very EARLY to tell who's the best player here. The thing is they're bragging that they are the best in this world. They haul more because seven players are playing with that account.
What do you want to hear? To PRAISE you Dr. Thrax? All I can say is play and be the RANK 1 player here.

p.s. No more bragging please. It cause flaming and spamming here.

DeletedUser

in this early we can make 1:1 ratio troops:points..so you have points and also you have troops.. but later you will need more troops 2:1 ratio troops:points ,to clear villages to have bigger farm.

DeletedUser

in this early we can make 1:1 ratio troops:points..so you have points and also you have troops.. but later you will need more troops 2:1 ratio troops:points ,to clear villages to have bigger farm.

So let me get this right? Your telling me that because I'm rank 604 I'm not as good as you because your rank 1? -.- Seriously? When you have hauled more than me then you can say your doing well.

DeletedUser

So let me get this right? Your telling me that because I'm rank 604 I'm not as good as you because your rank 1? -.- Seriously? When you have hauled more than me then you can say your doing well.

mate,i'm not referring you.so don't act like a child.

let's stop this.nothing will happen if we still continue on arguing ,let's just play our best and make a history in this world.

happy farming to all of you.see you all in the end of this world.
peace to all.

DeletedUser

i bet Dr. Thrax cant reach LC first. :) If he's that good then he must prove that he has the FIRST LC in this world.

DeletedUser

i bet Dr. Thrax cant reach LC first. :) If he's that good then he must prove that he has the FIRST LC in this world.
he still has the highest loot though.theres a strong chance he gets it first.
and having the first LC in world is not a very solid proof. barbs do most of the job at this stage :p

DeletedUser

We wont get first Lc,we lost like 80 Spears and 20 axes already,always rebuilt them,guess,we need a few more hours,molocco will be faster ^^

DeletedUser

You said you and your co-player were the best. Then prove us that you can beat moloco. :p

DeletedUser

You said you and your co-player were the best. Then prove us that you can beat moloco. :p

I've never heard of this player before, and I've been around a long time. Unless he has shown himself to be a very good player on .net, I would say that he is definitely not the best.

When people like Stevie-power, Lardy, Pervis, Mattcurr, Legitimacy etc are all playing this world (what the hell, I'll even put Lloyd on the list :p) , there is strong competition for being rank 1.

Besides, being the first to lc, which takes no length of time at all to be frank, requires as much luck in terms of farming location as anything else. I wouldn't say that the "best" player on this world, if we go by your apparent definition of the word, will necessarily be seen for a good few weeks.

DeletedUser

We are trying :) His smithy is on 2,ours already on 5.And he only has 66 spears and no axes xD Guess,we should get them first.

DeletedUser

We are trying :) His smithy is on 2,ours already on 5.And he only has 66 spears and no axes xD Guess,we should get them first.
may i ask how many troops have you got?and im sure MOLOCO did not mention his number of troops,or he has lied about them.because he doesnt tell me anything :(.
also its not nice to tell peoples troop count to everyone. :(

DeletedUser

The difference between you and us is,that we can show off,because we have more than 6 years experiences in this game and every world,we played,we dominated.
Just look on world 71 on the German Server and search for GLA! ;)

We will play as long as we want to,but i guess it wont be too long cause this world really sucks.

German servers have slower starters than .net servers. Every time I visited .de it was like going back to training wheels.

Last edited by a moderator: