Best Haul!!!

DeletedUser

here's another one

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
35.000 80.000/95.000

Impossible to haul as that much ressources.
My best haul:

1000 :w: 1000:c: 1000:i:3000/3000

DeletedUser

It would have come from an inactive player who's bp finished. ^^

ohh..how lucky he is,, he has a neighbor in-active player that have high warehouse capacity.

so that in-active player is just building his warehouse before he goes in-active?i hope i have also that kind of player near my village.

DeletedUser

ohh..how lucky he is,, he has a neighbor in-active player that have high warehouse capacity.

so that in-active player is just building his warehouse before he goes in-active?i hope i have also that kind of player near my village.

You likely do. When someone first starts, their warehouse capacity is 1k of each resource. (his haul). And if given 'inactive' player just goes throught the tutorial, then he/she would likely have a lvl 1 timber camp + lvl 1 clay pit and also a load of resources and 5sp. Which after 3days, the warehouse would be full. (easy clear + easy resources.) :)

DeletedUser

If they are a bit active and clicks milita, then it's a bit harder ^_^

DeletedUser

but the milita is free. Axes are not. You keep attacking it. They keep calling it. You get lost of dead axes :p

DeletedUser

but the milita is free. Axes are not. You keep attacking it. They keep calling it. You get lost of dead axes :p

They can only recall it every 6hours. And if you're attacking them enough, then it will crush their morale. Only really stubborn/not wanting to play properly players actually would be persistant enough to continuosly recall their militia. ^^

DeletedUser

Militia are extremely effective if only 1-2 players are attacking, you lose a few hours of mine production, they lose the majority of their troops. That is a fairly good trade off.

DeletedUser188

militia are not for free...
you need to reduce your ressourceproduction by 50%
so if you have like 500 wood an hour you only get 250 per hour, so you'd miss 1500 wood for your militia

DeletedUser

Well,if you are an actively playing offensive player you probably got your mines on 1,like we are doing,so Militia dont cost anything,so they are really helpful :)

DeletedUser

Well,if you are an actively playing offensive player you probably got your mines on 1,like we are doing,so Militia dont cost anything,so they are really helpful :)

If you don't know how to play properly you get 1 1 1 mines as well.. especially on a speed 1.5 world, that is just being stupid.

DeletedUser

If you don't know how to play properly you get 1 1 1 mines as well.. especially on a speed 1.5 world, that is just being stupid.
speed of world doesnt really matter at this case.its the unit speed which matters( and shows the ratio between building and troops speed) :p .and its 0.7 which makes it Shit (you said bullshit is no swear word so this should be good,right? :D )
Dr thrax is already scouting us. so he also prefered to research Scout as well. i wonder where he gets all that resources when he has only looted around 70K resources so far :D

DeletedUser188

speed of world doesnt really matter at this case.its the unit speed which matters( and shows the ratio between building and troops speed) :p .and its 0.7 which makes it Shit (you said bullshit is no swear word so this should be good,right? :D )
Dr thrax is already scouting us. so he also prefered to research Scout as well. i wonder where he gets all that resources when he has only looted around 70K resources so far :D

it's because of the speed why it matters!
it only does not matter if you ALWAYS send out farming your troops as the return(within 1 s)
otherwhise you will lose time. it's speed 0.7 so if you lose 1s on this world it's 1,42s on a normal world.
1 min makes 1,42 min...
if you have mines you don't lose time so you don't lose those ress if you compare it to a normal world.

DeletedUser

I guess you werent online that time,but we sent axes,no scouts :)

DeletedUser

You only need to loot around 40K to get everything researched ;)

DeletedUser

We've researched everything and have a decent lc, axe and scout count with just under 70k farmed!

DeletedUser

it's because of the speed why it matters!
it only does not matter if you ALWAYS send out farming your troops as the return(within 1 s)
otherwhise you will lose time. it's speed 0.7 so if you lose 1s on this world it's 1,42s on a normal world.
1 min makes 1,42 min...
if you have mines you don't lose time so you don't lose those ress if you compare it to a normal world.
dude its only because of the unit speed.i dont know what you meant but that shows the ratio between them and thats all we need to know to do math stuff :p
I guess you werent online that time,but we sent axes,no scouts :)
Of course you wouldnt dare to attack us with axes.so i guessed it was scouts :D.and i was right :p .it was scouts at axe speed ;)