Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser

Give it time guys, eventually the experienced and good players will rise to the top and the others will be weeded out. Then we will be able to see who will be the best tribes and the ones that have talent. :D

Respect for this post.

DeletedUser961

Yes, no one has heard of Nexus because it's a brand new tribe, started by Persius and myself. We don't have long resume's in TW like a lot of people here, but we hope to make up for that lack of experience with enthusiasm, effort, and willingness to learn.

We're doing fine in the rankings with limited membership .. (course it doesn't hurt when a legend like Nauzhror decides to throw his lot in with ya :))

DeletedUser961

Heir - I'm not sure what you're implying.. if it's that Nauzhror is a spy you can believe what you want. It was other spy activity which brought us together. He wasn't happy in CAKE. Is that hard to believe?

Maybe cynicism is a requisite part of being someone with such a depth of experience as you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At this time I just see 3 tribes with future in our w2 ;)

Select :)
OFF!
Glow

<3

DeletedUser

Before OHKO joined NEXUS we had one of the highest point averages in the top 20 and the least amount of members. I think that speaks to the amount of hardwork and dedication our members have provided in there commitment to making NEXUS #1 in the world. From day one we set out to find quality players not a quantity of players and that approach has seemed to pay off. Our tribe as a whole relishes this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the game.

DeletedUser

I think i had to convince Nauzhror for like 4 hours to join NXS and attempt to tutor them, but i got him there so don't abuse him too much. :cool:
Nor Luke, nor the Fanboi.

~In Flames.

DeletedUser961

I think i had to convince Nauzhror for like 4 hours to join NXS and attempt to tutor them, but i got him there so don't abuse him too much. :cool:

~In Flames.

The man with the plan :D

We know this was a fortunate turn. Opportunity knocks, kick the door down.

DeletedUser

~In Flames.

You should've spent 4 hours farming.

DeletedUser1093

You should've spent 4 hours farming.

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac

Move on ;)

ETA: You are allowed to have an opinion that a player is over-rated, but when you go thread to thread proclaiming it that shows envy to me. If not of their skill at least of the attention they are getting.

DeletedUser

Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it. ~Honore de Balzac

Move on ;)

ETA: You are allowed to have an opinion that a player is over-rated, but when you go thread to thread proclaiming it that shows envy to me. If not of their skill at least of the attention they are getting.

Don't quote famous novelist in order to show how smart you are, think on your own. ~szfz33 (1963-****)

Uh thread to thread? I've said like 1 time what you are, and I think that is enough. I just said what i thought, and i stand behind it. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1093

Yes, I saw you post in at least 2 threads saying Nauzhor and/or One Hit KO are over-rated. That would classify as thread to thread.

And I can't agree with thoughts of others? Where would society be if we refused to listen to the Greats of the past? Plato built on the ideas Socrates. Aristotle in turn built on Plato's lessons. That is how society evolves, it builds on the lessons of those who came before.

We would not have hybrid cars if the engineers all insisted on discovering electricity on their own. We would not have UAV's if the engineers insisted on discovering aerofoils on their own.

P.S. and congrats on knowing Honore de Balzac was a novelist, thank god for google right ;)

DeletedUser1093

I would assume that it was because the post broke the Forum Rules.

I recomend reading them, they include lots of interesting information such as...
If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.