Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser

The reason I didn't bother to just edit, is because I'm not a babysitter. I can't watch your account and edit your posts everytime you break the rules. Inappropriate language is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on these forums (that includes bleeping them out as well). I have done more editing of your posts in the last few days than I have for anyone else.

DeletedUser

Everyone, even KGS, get on topic. :p

I think epic tribes are:
Glow
NXS

.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would assume that it was because the post broke the Forum Rules.

I recomend reading them, they include lots of interesting information such as...
(some bolded stuff u had time to search for on these forums)

You want me to get edited again? :rolleyes:

And yes, NXS is good. But OFF! is good too. Lots of players will quit (and have quit) on these attack breaks. Soon, only active players will stay, and then we'll see what happens...

DeletedUser

OFF!

We are the best and strongest. But I think, we have to many player :/

DeletedUser1093

Sooner the better

Don't rush them, it's a tough job choosing how much deadwood you need to trim to make the tribe not look like mass recruiters, and at the same time how much deadwood you need to keep in order to hang on to your rank 1 spot. Its a fine balance and takes time to do properly.

DeletedUser

Don't rush them, it's a tough job choosing how much deadwood you need to trim to make the tribe not look like mass recruiters, and at the same time how much deadwood you need to keep in order to hang on to your rank 1 spot. Its a fine balance and takes time to do properly.

^that the only difference is at this point rank 1 isnt the most important thing ... because its a lot more impressive to have it late game or at least later game and shows more class then having it now

DeletedUser

well its true i want the tribe to hold on to rank 1... but the fact is we have kicked all the inactives from the tribe already ... everyone else is active

DeletedUser

i am going with Aliens as the best tribe, got lot of people, i am in it, and they speak russian

DeletedUser

i am going with Aliens as the best tribe, got lot of people, i am in it, and they speak russian

That made me LOL 3 times in a row :p

Anyone that wants to get rid of Aliens, i can do it for a few thousand resources :p

Anyway...best tribes? emm im gonna go with OFF! and NXS.
But don't forget us little guys :p If all the good tribeless players and small tribes joined forces, neither off! or NXS could beat us ROFL.

Oh and i have to mention Select. I seriously think they are overrated. Mainly because they tried to get my tribemate to join and not me, but still...haven't seen anything from them. Hell...they are rank 34 in oda -.-

I hope you guys prove me wrong ('cause franky i my favorite forum personality)

Last edited by a moderator: