Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser

See i would have agreed with you but they now have 64 members .... its kinda made the tribe look a lot less... elite

And because your tribe has less than 40 you believe your an elite tribe?

DeletedUser

no haha i dont ... trust me... i just think that nxs didnt need the extra 20 members they were doing fine without them

DeletedUser

If im honest i cant really comment on my own tribe anyway... because i would be bias...

DeletedUser

So is it just me or are other people looking forward to the NXS vs. OFF! war?

they are the two best tribes in w2(just so it would be on topic :p)

DeletedUser

On topic. "Best tribes on w2"

Lawl.

Also, I think Noob Repellent is a contender for best tribe

That was semi on topic..but ohwell

See i would have agreed with you but they now have 64 members .... its kinda made the tribe look a lot less... elite

So what your saying is this I assume.

You'd rather have 40 "Elite" members rather then 64 "Elite" members?

If you can get 64 good members then bygolly get those 64 good members, if you only can 40 then get 40.

DeletedUser

no haha i dont ... trust me... i just think that nxs didnt need the extra 20 members they were doing fine without them

That was semi on topic..but ohwell

So what your saying is this I assume.

You'd rather have 40 "Elite" members rather then 64 "Elite" members?

If you can get 64 good members then bygolly get those 64 good members, if you only can 40 then get 40.

As you can see from the quotes above, what he is saying is, NXS look elite but his tribe doesn't. The facts are there in the quotes, so maybe I should invite you UKFTW instead of you trying to steal NXS members.

DeletedUser

As you can see from the quotes above, what he is saying is, NXS look elite but his tribe doesn't. The facts are there in the quotes, so maybe I should invite you UKFTW instead of you trying to steal NXS members.

He is? :O

DeletedUser

He is? :O

[15:24:56] Tom: now how come i already have you as a contact :? hmmm where do i know you from :D
Friday, 7 January 2011
[10:52:01] Luke Holmes/One Hit KO: No idea :|
[11:12:04] Tom: i was going to try and add yoou to try and steal you :D
[11:12:06] Tom: on us2 :p
[11:12:15] Tom: but found i already had you as a contact :|
[11:12:31] Luke Holmes/One Hit KO: W37, W45, Maybe?
[11:12:38] Tom: might be :D
[11:12:51] Tom: im only on us2 at the moment (and kinda us1)
[11:13:07] Tom: who made nxs nooby :D
[11:13:13] Tom: 64 members :O
[11:13:33] Luke Holmes/One Hit KO: Merged with Select.
[11:13:37] Tom: i know
[11:13:39] Tom: but still :D
[11:13:58] Tom: you should join my tribe ;)
[11:13:59] Luke Holmes/One Hit KO: Not fully sure what the plans are.
[11:14:04] Luke Holmes/One Hit KO: Hmm.
[11:14:06] Tom: :D
[11:14:22] Tom: well your welcome to :p

King Glow has also been invited/tried. Duswdav has several times. Maybe more? UKFTW clearly sucks as a player only having 1.5K points but obviously even more as a leader. Trying to steal our members only shows a certain someone is a little paranoid.

DeletedUser

My opinion on best tribe has been switched to Nexus, because of the recently shown information

DeletedUser

1. i invited you sarcastically ... i never expected you to join duh...
2. connor is my friend so fair enough i did invite him
3. but king glow stick i never even jokingly invited...i have never and will never want him in my tribe so fine ive tried to invite (seriosly) 1 of your members

and about rather having 40 elite members over 64 the fact is ... nxs does not have 64 elite members they do have some but no where near 64

And i admit im not the best starter on the world but i hope to catch up soon

DeletedUser

1. i invited you sarcastically ... i never expected you to join duh...
2. connor is my friend so fair enough i did invite him
3. but king glow stick i never even jokingly invited...i have never and will never want him in my tribe so fine ive tried to invite (seriosly) 1 of your members

and about rather having 40 elite members over 64 the fact is ... nxs does not have 64 elite members they do have some but no where near 64

And i admit im not the best starter on the world but i hope to catch up soon

*Lie detected**Lie detected**Lie detected*

DeletedUser

*Lie detected**Lie detected**Lie detected*

glow... i never recruited you... no offense to you i like you (when u dont spam) but i have never tried to recruit you because 1. you had your own tribe and 2 you are in the wrong continent...

DeletedUser

King glow stick i know you and you are VERY annoying with your spam etc so why would any one want you in their tribe?

also if its true go copy and paste it

i know tom and hes not a noob well not a complete one ....

like they say it takes one to know one ;)

DeletedUser

King Glow has also been invited/tried. Duswdav has several times. Maybe more? UKFTW clearly sucks as a player only having 1.5K points but obviously even more as a leader. Trying to steal our members only shows a certain someone is a little paranoid.

just on the note of me having 1.5k... Duke of NXS
... he has 900 points

DeletedUser

King glow stick i know you and you are VERY annoying with your spam etc so why would any one want you in their tribe?

also if its true go copy and paste it

i know tom and hes not a noob well not a complete one ....

like they say it takes one to know one ;)

Id take him if he were a good player, and would be a good asset to my tribe

ON to another note, this thread isnt about what player is good or bad, but its about the best tribe in World2. So please back on topic :)