Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser

Coming from you? Who are you? :D

I "visited" both trap as well as TNG... believe me when I say they were bad. Even worse than a player such as myself. might have had some good point players, but as tribes very disfunctional, disorganized, and nooby all-around

DeletedUser

@ Hit One KO : I can say he is 10xs better duke you said it yourself your leader is new to the game he has much to learn.

DeletedUser

Carizma doing his best job at play-by-play analysis lol

Szfz -- I got your point and no offense whatsoever. We've been civil and respectful toward each other and hope it stays that way

I'm liking your attitude and the way you are playing this. But you seem abit nooby from some peoples opnions I am just using them as evidence but if you proof me wrong I'm sure I can change.

DeletedUser

@ Hit One KO : I can say he is 10xs better duke you said it yourself your leader is new to the game he has much to learn.

As I said before you really can't say that. American Lion is unknown by you lot, you know nothing about him what so ever. And since when did being new to the game make you a rubbish duke? I said he is "new-ish" - I've been playing four years... Makes him new-sh to me if he's been playing two years and under. Not to mention people take leadership roles every day out side of the game.

UKFTW acts like a 14 year old kid on the forum, at least out duke has some maturity. "haha lol"

DeletedUser

As I said before you really can't say that. American Lion is unknown by you lot, you know nothing about him what so ever. And since when did being new to the game make you a rubbish duke? I said he is "new-ish" - I've been playing four years... Makes him new-sh to me if he's been playing two years and under. Not to mention people take leadership roles every day out side of the game.

UKFTW acts like a 14 year old kid on the forum, at least out duke has some maturity. "haha lol"

ok to be honest i dont care about your opinion of me or my tribe any more... this has turned into a thread just slamming other players which is a bit pointless. Fair enough i may not be the best duke but this is my first premade I wasn't expecting to become the best duke ever on my first try. Being rank 1 at all was great for me and in here reading that my tribe was good of course made me happy.

So from now on can we just stay on topic... im not going to bother commenting on any slams against me because its off topic and to be honest im doing my best to lead a good tribe if people don't think i am a good leader of course that is there opinion but if anyone thinks im doing well then thank-you for the compliment :) Good luck to nxs in the future and maybe this world wont be as bad as people first thought :)

DeletedUser

I agree with you in some parts and disagree with others so im going to break this down in this weeks break down (tosh.0 :D)

And since when did being new to the game make you a rubbish duke?

This is the part i want comment on, being new to the game may not make you a rubbish duke to your tribes eyes but to the public's eyes for tho's who dont know him unless he does something on this world to prove other wise many people are going to have that opinion on him.

I said he is "new-ish" - I've been playing four years... Makes him new-sh to me if he's been playing two years and under. Not to mention people take leadership roles every day out side of the game.

You definition of "Newish" is different then everyone else's then He's newer then you but two years in this game is far from newish.. two years would give you the chances to play on at least 8 worlds (well the way this server is going maybe only 3) Which is is plenty of experience which would not make him newish to the game. Iv also been playing for four years and i can think of several players who's only been playing for two years that are just as good if not better then i am so how long you've played has nothing to do with it in my opinion.

As for my opinion of the top tribes its too early to really judge any of the tribes considering there hasnt even really been a big time war yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with you in some parts and disagree with others so im going to break this down in this weeks break down (tosh.0 :D)

This is the part i want comment on, being new to the game may not make you a rubbish duke to your tribes eyes but to the public's eyes for tho's who dont know him unless he does something on this world to prove other wise many people are going to have that opinion on him.

You definition of "Newish" is different then everyone else's then He's newer then you but two years in this game is far from newish.. two years would give you the chances to play on at least 8 worlds (well the way this server is going maybe only 3) Which is is plenty of experience which would not make him newish to the game. Iv also been playing for four years and i can think of several players who's only been playing for two years that are just as good if not better then i am so how long you've played has nothing to do with it in my opinion.

As for my opinion of the top tribes its too early to really judge any of the tribes considering there hasnt even really been a big time war yet.

I saw you in .Net were you in Head that fail tribe? The premade?

:D

DeletedUser

I saw you in .Net were you in Head that fail tribe? The premade?

:D

It depends what you define as fail did we make it to the end? No did we win some wars yes.

But from the out side it may of looked like it failed but tho's were inside it know's other wise...

We had two of our three leaders quit, which early on like that world thats a HUGE deal, on top of that we were at war with the number 5 and 15th ranked tribe one coming from the east one coming from the west. So you lose two leaders now your getting into a war on two fronts and its still early game i would like to see you pull that one off.

Bottom line i dont consider it as a fail considering if our other two leaders stayed things would have been different and this game is built to have fun and thats exactly what we did in HEAD one of the best tribes iv ever join.

BTW thats a failed attept to flame considering there is nothing you can say about HEAD that iv not already heard on .net.

DeletedUser

It depends what you define as fail did we make it to the end? No did we win some wars yes.

But from the out side it may of looked like it failed but tho's were inside it know's other wise...

We had two of our three leaders quit, which early on like that world thats a HUGE deal, on top of that we were at war with the number 5 and 15th ranked tribe one coming from the east one coming from the west. So you lose two leaders now your getting into a war on two fronts and its still early game i would like to see you pull that one off.

Bottom line i dont consider it as a fail considering if our other two leaders stayed things would have been different and this game is built to have fun and thats exactly what we did in HEAD one of the best tribes iv ever join.

BTW thats a failed attept to flame considering there is nothing you can say about HEAD that iv not already heard on .net.

I cannot be asked to flame it's just a question nothing more :) Anyways back on topic...

DeletedUser

ok to be honest i dont care about your opinion of me or my tribe any more... this has turned into a thread just slamming other players which is a bit pointless. Fair enough i may not be the best duke but this is my first premade I wasn't expecting to become the best duke ever on my first try. Being rank 1 at all was great for me and in here reading that my tribe was good of course made me happy.

There we have it! Now kindly tell your friends you are not 10x the duke American Lion is. And this topic isn't slamming players, it's talking about their dukes, mainly you. You should of expected it, after all, your a duke? Your in a top tribe? This topic is about tribes? ...

So from now on can we just stay on topic... im not going to bother commenting on any slams against me because its off topic and to be honest im doing my best to lead a good tribe if people don't think i am a good leader of course that is there opinion but if anyone thinks im doing well then thank-you for the compliment :) Good luck to nxs in the future and maybe this world wont be as bad as people first thought :)

... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I never said i was 10 times better... personally i dont know your duke... I dont know how good im doing as a duke but neither do you as your not in my tribe and your opinion is based on what you have seen... which wont be much because your in nxs

DeletedUser452

No, it just shows your piss excuse for being low ranked/points is pathetic. You both need to man up and face it, your not very good at all.

Man up and face what? The fact that I had the whole family round for Christmas? The fact I could only log on for twenty minutes a day? The fact that I have a tribe to duke, which is more of a concern that my own account? Like it or not, I am good at this game, and you will see us in the top 20 very soon.

If anyone acting younger than their age is present on the forums, that would be you. You have come here, to attempt to reduce my coplayer's credibility from the outset from some form of childish mudslinging match, which Tom has risen above to not give your comments any attention.

There we have it! Now kindly tell your friends you are not 10x the duke American Lion is. And this topic isn't slamming players, it's talking about their dukes, mainly you. You should of expected it, after all, your a duke? Your in a top tribe? This topic is about tribes? ...

American Lion appears to be a respectable duke. Unlike you, he hasn't partaking in any mudslinging. I don't know which duke is better, they are both inexperienced in duking, but they both have experienced players from which to learn from. I suggest you end your attention seeking strategies, and start engaging in a mature and adult-like debate.

DeletedUser

I never said i was 10 times better... personally i dont know your duke... I dont know how good im doing as a duke but neither do you as your not in my tribe and your opinion is based on what you have seen... which wont be much because your in nxs

Read my post. I said your friends.

Man up and face what? The fact that I had the whole family round for Christmas? The fact I could only log on for twenty minutes a day? The fact that I have a tribe to duke, which is more of a concern that my own account? Like it or not, I am good at this game, and you will see us in the top 20 very soon.

You honestly think you are the only one to celebrate Christmas? Jeez, not to mention we all had an attack break over Christmas.

If anyone acting younger than their age is present on the forums, that would be you. You have come here, to attempt to reduce my coplayer's credibility from the outset from some form of childish mudslinging match, which Tom has risen above to not give your comments any attention.

You have no idea how old I am thus our logic behind saying I am acting younger than I am is flawed an stupid. I came here with proof and nothing more, it's up to the players on what they think, you OFF! members just jumped in like a pack of wild dogs "Oh no, our reputation is at stake, jump in and start flaming"

American Lion appears to be a respectable duke. Unlike you, he hasn't partaking in any mudslinging. I don't know which duke is better, they are both inexperienced in duking, but they both have experienced players from which to learn from. I suggest you end your attention seeking strategies, and start engaging in a mature and adult-like debate.

I'm not the duke thus I don't have to be a "respectable duke" Attention seeking? Why don't use stop posting on the forum and get back to farming as your slacking.

DeletedUser

I dont know how good im doing as a duke

If you dont know how well your doing as a duke, then chances are you doing a bad job... iv been duke 3 times and all three times i know how i was doing and i knew when i could relax and take a step back and when i had to push everyone to get things done.

So if you have no clue how well your doing then you probably

1. Dont know what your tribe needs
  2. Whos inactive and whos not
  3. who needs help learning the game
  4. you probably dont know how to teach the game

Many people have a different opinion on what a duke should do but in my opinion if you cant teach the game to other players then you shouldnt be duke. If you dont even know how well your doing then how could you teach the game to other players?

DeletedUser

If you dont know how well your doing as a duke, then chances are you doing a bad job... iv been duke 3 times and all three times i know how i was doing and i knew when i could relax and take a step back and when i had to push everyone to get things done.

So if you have no clue how well your doing then you probably

1. Dont know what your tribe needs
  2. Whos inactive and whos not
  3. who needs help learning the game
  4. you probably dont know how to teach the game

Many people have a different opinion on what a duke should do but in my opinion if you cant teach the game to other players then you shouldnt be duke. If you dont even know how well your doing then how could you teach the game to other players?

well i do know whos active, i do know what my tribe needs, i do know who need help and though i may not be the best at teaching i can give it a go :D if anyone needs my help from my tribe i am very willing to give it... im saying that as this is my first premade and we are under a month into the world it is hard to say how well my tribe has done .. this makes it hard to tell whether im a good duke (from your perspective) from my view i dont think im doing too badly :)

DeletedUser1196

All this debating is quite funny really.
As a member of OFF! i can assure you that our tribal barracks are clean, the food is nice and hot. The market is always offering nice clothes and our militia is never needed.