Best Tribes on W2

DeletedUser961

N'aww trust me thats just digging a hole..

What's your point? Calling me out for having no "real life goals", and making a cryptic comment about one giving their best?

Let's let the eventual standings determine who the best tribe is. If you have something to say about that fine, but I don't remember either of us saying a word about you.

DeletedUser452

I think this has all got quite out of hand. When Tom asked One Hit KO to join OFF!, it was quite clearly, at least to me, a light-hearted joke. Hence all the ':D's. Similarly, when James asked American Lion about his real-life goals, again, that was another light-hearted joke. I would not have any members in my tribe if they knowingly insulted other players.

I co-play Tom in UKFTW. And the reason that we are holding a low rank, other than the fact we play larger accounts in other worlds, is because we donate much more time to duking than playing our own account. But, you may have noticed us creeping us in ranking recently. We should be nearer the top soon.

DeletedUser

I co-play Tom in UKFTW. And the reason that we are holding a low rank, other than the fact we play larger accounts in other worlds, is because we donate much more time to duking than playing our own account. But, you may have noticed us creeping us in ranking recently. We should be nearer the top soon.

Persius is duking, and he's doing a great job, and you don't see him down the rankings do you?

DeletedUser961

I think this has all got quite out of hand. When Tom asked One Hit KO to join OFF!, it was quite clearly, at least to me, a light-hearted joke. Hence all the ':D's. Similarly, when James asked American Lion about his real-life goals, again, that was another light-hearted joke. I would not have any members in my tribe if they knowingly insulted other players.

Fair enough :D

Peace to all, and good gaming. We're all here for the same reason anyhow. If TW were a drug, its addictive properties would be ranked somewhere between heroin and LSD... Withdrawls like the former, fun like the latter.

DeletedUser

What's your point? Calling me out for having no "real life goals", and making a cryptic comment about one giving their best?

Let's let the eventual standings determine who the best tribe is. If you have something to say about that fine, but I don't remember either of us saying a word about you.

You are talking about current standings or future ones? Because you do have 26 more members, and if you cut off anyone below your 40th member, what would your rank be?
I don't wanna show any disrespect to you, both you and Persius have shown how dukes should behave and react, despite the fact you have low pts. You have a great potential in diplomacy and leadership, and I think that one day you'll lead or at least co-duke (baron) #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

How do you know that ukftw isent having the same problems with noise in his church?

You should probably check the map more often, UKFTW isn't in Noise's area. His second village doesn't count it hardly has anything to farm with, and he moved into UKFTW's area, not the other way around where UKFTW dominates farming.

@ Luke : Hello Lukey well you I have to say are a great player so is the rest of your co-playing team I admire you for getting owned by that german noob and coming back not giving up like some people. BUT please do not disrepect my duke he is 10x's better than your one and please get you facts right :eek:

To be fair, you can't say he's 10x the player nor duke.

No, UKFTW tried to recruit me in hopes after I joined duswdav would also. Thus tried to steal members from NXS.

Hm, I have a job and I'm also rank 1 on another server and find time to grow,

DeletedUser961

One hit Ko , you are smart.

Carizma doing his best job at play-by-play analysis lol

Szfz -- I got your point and no offense whatsoever. We've been civil and respectful toward each other and hope it stays that way

DeletedUser452

No, UKFTW tried to recruit me in hopes after I joined duswdav would also. Thus tried to steal members from NXS.

That isn't my understanding, it was more of a joke than anything else. I think there's been a little bit of miscommunication.

Hm, I have a job and I'm also rank 1 on another server and find time to grow,

Am I supposed to be impressed or something?

DeletedUser

That isn't my understanding, it was more of a joke than anything else. I think there's been a little bit of miscommunication.

According to Connor, what I said is true.

Am I supposed to be impressed or something?

No, it just shows your piss excuse for being low ranked/points is pathetic. You both need to man up and face it, your not very good at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are talking about current standings or future ones? Because you do have 26 more members, and if you cut off anyone below your 40th member, what would your rank be

Would be the same as the ranks are decided by the top 40 members already.

DeletedUser

What does all this has to do with Best tribes?
I think it wouldve been better if we could have a poll and vote.