Boredom hits US6

DeletedUser2999

Me is starting to get bored and tired of trying to keep my top 20 spot in the world (which is now top 10). I always end up just dropping out of the runnings in the top and just getting pooped on.

Well, anyone wanna just have an interesting debate on the ideas of how to build in this world?

DeletedUser

Since unit speed is slow compared to world speed, I figured I'd do the quests which awards troops and then spend the resources from farming and quests on res pits in the early stage of the world.
Slowly and steady working my way to stable, do scout quest before researching lc and then just spam out lc as on any world.
Working out pretty well, still chilling top 10 :)

DeletedUser2999

Since unit speed is slow compared to world speed, I figured I'd do the quests which awards troops and then spend the resources from farming and quests on res pits in the early stage of the world.
Slowly and steady working my way to stable, do scout quest before researching lc and then just spam out lc as on any world.
Working out pretty well, still chilling top 10 :)

I as well have been chillin top 10 lately :)

DeletedUser

Heh, chilling is an understatement. We've been making troops for the last 12 hours :D

DeletedUser2999

Well yeah, I haven't been chilling or anything. Have been making troops quite a lot as well :p Just meant in rank I am sitting about 10th whenever I am actually on the game.

DeletedUser

What about I'm #1 of all time so all of your arguments are nullified

And if you start off in top 20 and don't hold it that's because you a point hooo

DeletedUser2999

What about I'm #1 of all time so all of your arguments are nullified

And if you start off in top 20 and don't hold it that's because you a point hooo

What if it be cause you fall asleep for a full 10 hours when everyone else has co-players? That seems more logical to me :p

DeletedUser

I do the same thing and dont magically drop out of the top 20 cause of it :p

DeletedUser

I hate this thing about reducing costs and time for construction.
It`s obvious that top 2 used lot of pps to get there, and this is changing the game very much...
Although i see some of the best players keep playing like they did before.

DeletedUser

Premium features ruin the game.

Will it change? No, because innogames do not give a god damn toss.

DeletedUser

Frankly, the premium features are a little ridiculous. I'm willing to put up with advertisements, but I cannot afford to pay for this game. It continues to cause a separation between the haves and have-nots.

DeletedUser

Frankly, the premium features are a little ridiculous. I'm willing to put up with advertisements, but I cannot afford to pay for this game. It continues to cause a separation between the haves and have-nots.

Just because someone can throw what is close to probably $50 in PP at their village doesn't make them a good player.

It takes a good player to keep troop production up and to build their village while using the shortened time on building and whatever other premium features there are.

DeletedUser

The thing is, people like ranks 1 and 2 right now are encouraging innogames to keep allowing the PP benefits to come back world after world. They've probably made $100+ between the 2 of them.

DeletedUser

The thing is, people like ranks 1 and 2 right now are encouraging innogames to keep allowing the PP benefits to come back world after world. They've probably made $100+ between the 2 of them.

This is exactly the point, and is what makes me the most frustrated.

DeletedUser

I challenge every one of you little worms.
@demona008 You r going down Bro !!!