Boredom hits US6

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree, lets do it!!!
I'll have my tribe attack him and nuke him as well!!!!
And send fakes :im:

:chu:

DeletedUser

okay only looked at the name in the game and it was 26 points and i was like ???
lol

DeletedUser

If you believe someone has been cheating, report them in-game. There is no need to discuss it here, as it is off-topic and against the rules :).

DeletedUser3057

Just because someone likes to have fun his/her way and spend some money in this game does not make them bad or this game greedy. Without anyone spending money on premium this game would not be here for us to enjoy.

Fact companies try to employ developers and it takes alot of money to finance an operation like Innogames has. There is alot of money needed so it is to the benefit of all of us that this company makes money, the more money INNOGAMES makes the better games it can develop for all of us, and the best part they are free.

DeletedUser2999

My intention for this forum post was just to have us all enjoy a random conversation, not fight about the fact that there could have been a tiny bit of "taking advantage" by some players. :(

DeletedUser

Just because someone likes to have fun his/her way and spend some money in this game does not make them bad or this game greedy. Without anyone spending money on premium this game would not be here for us to enjoy.

Fact companies try to employ developers and it takes alot of money to finance an operation like Innogames has. There is alot of money needed so it is to the benefit of all of us that this company makes money, the more money INNOGAMES makes the better games it can develop for all of us, and the best part they are free.

Profile of Innogames on LinkedIn:

With over 75 million registered players around the globe, InnoGames GmbH is one of the leading developers and operators of online games. Since our inception, we have distinguished ourselves through our vibrant growth. Our game, “Die Stämme / Tribal Wars” is one of the most beloved browser games worldwide; played by over 40 million registered gamers and offered in more than 30 languages.

Our goal is to offer our players games that provide both long lasting entertainment and continued satisfaction. We achieve this through our dedication to development, permanent system monitoring and excellent support done by a big and active team of moderators.

All of our games are free to play without restrictions and time limits. Players have the option to purchase premium accounts that offer additional advantages in the games. We strive to make sure that all players, regardless of standard or premium account, have the opportunity to experience optimal gaming gratification.

Doesn't seem to me like they are in money troubles.

And the last sentence: ?!?!?!?!?! they betrayed their own principles lol.

DeletedUser

umm, one slight problem, HE'S IN IDC ASWELL NOOBLINGS :D
anyway, top 50 :) getting back to the top oh yeh

DeletedUser3057

My intention for this forum post was just to have us all enjoy a random conversation, not fight about the fact that there could have been a tiny bit of "taking advantage" by some players. :(

That is true, ok back to boredom....

Look at most tribes and most players will notice one glaring fact.

10% of most tribal players do 90% of the work and they do most of the communicating in the tribal forums. The vast majority of most tribes is that these 90% of the silent majority never say anything, UNLESS they get attacked of course. Then listen to them and there shouts for support. These players do not realize it is better to be active in the tribal forums and make friends. But not to say anything and hide in tribes makes for a very very boring tribe.

I wonder why players join a tribe and never say anything or participate in tribal operations. They sit in there little village and are so so boring, IF they spoke up once in a while then tribes would be more vibrant and LESS BORING.......

There my two pennies yet again....:p

DeletedUser

10% of most tribal players do 90% of the work and they do most of the communicating in the tribal forums. The vast majority of most tribes is that these 90% of the silent majority never say anything, UNLESS they get attacked of course. Then listen to them and there shouts for support. These players do not realize it is better to be active in the tribal forums and make friends. But not to say anything and hide in tribes makes for a very very boring tribe.

I wonder why players join a tribe and never say anything or participate in tribal operations. They sit in there little village and are so so boring, IF they spoke up once in a while then tribes would be more vibrant and LESS BORING.......

I agree completely. That's why i hate big tribes. If you have a small group of experienced players, every1 knows eachother.

DeletedUser

I agree with this to an extent. You see this happen a lot more on .us than you do on .net and other more experienced servers. On .us, probably more than 90% of players are the inexperienced or just bad players who don't see the benefits of tribal communication. This ratio obviously decreases as you get into the higher ranked tribes but it highly depends on recruitment ability.

Example:
My old friend Matt is one of the best recruiters I know. Our group of core players have been with us for years and we dominate every world we join. We came together because of playing ability and stay together because we've become great friends. On this world, like every other, we've added several people to our world-to-world core.

DeletedUser

Your right it kind of depends on the level of experience of the majority of the tribe and the recruiter getting skilled players. If players are well experienced then not much to say other than farm all the noobies around them, more than likely those tribes will be a skype based tribe anyway.

On another note, I have seen alot of eastern European players on this server and the majority do not speak very good English....NATO and several other tribes are almost all Eastern European.....Dont they have their own server?

DeletedUser

Your right it kind of depends on the level of experience of the majority of the tribe and the recruiter getting skilled players. If players are well experienced then not much to say other than farm all the noobies around them, more than likely those tribes will be a skype based tribe anyway.

On another note, I have seen alot of eastern European players on this server and the majority do not speak very good English....NATO and several other tribes are almost all Eastern European.....Dont they have their own server?

What if they do have? Im one of easter europe players , so what? I dont like easter europe servers coz they s**k , they are seriously messed up , mod's doesnt give a damn about players , they just sit tight and watch us , but almost never communicate nor help. I started US coz I was bored , made a lot of friends and that kept me going , ofc everything has it's minuses , but still US is top1 for me so far even tho im not from US.

DeletedUser

What if they do have? Im one of easter europe players , so what? I dont like easter europe servers coz they s**k , they are seriously messed up , mod's doesnt give a damn about players , they just sit tight and watch us , but almost never communicate nor help. I started US coz I was bored , made a lot of friends and that kept me going , ofc everything has it's minuses , but still US is top1 for me so far even tho im not from US.

Hey dude relax, it was just an observation, I was not condemning anyone for playing this game ON ANY SERVER THEY WISH.

DeletedUser

I started here to try the tactics and skills i learned in the .nl server, here, in a younger server. I will never join a mass tribe though, even if it's running very good and has only skilled players in it. Simply because if you have more than 25 members, they'll get in your way. I know i've been quite a pain until now on the forum, protesting against those masstribes here, but i'm planning on moderate my opinion now. Everyone knows what i think about masstribes, so let's just see what happens now.