BR for US

DeletedUser

i'm portuguese player, but i only play BR and NET worlds, this is my first time in US, i'm one of the bests PT tw sprinters x)

DeletedUser

From what we've seen Brazilian and Portuguese players in the world 3 Us, my tribe + TU-players are Portuguese who came from the M20 to experience this world, we are here to have fun and show action in a small group of players, and promise to fight TOP promise to fight for this world.

My nickname on the M20 and F. Santos 12 th best position of the M20, 4 in Opponents defeated as attacker, a 56 th place in the continent.

Let's see how the Lusitanian language comes out in this world, I promise I will try to reach # 1 in the world.

My nick PartoTudo and a joke, but I want to leave everything as I walk from the M20.

Good luck to all, above all have fun.

DeletedUser

Humm, What's your name in the PT ? I am of BR.

I don't know if I can say it, but i will :p

Good game? -> Sir Rising's brother ;)

On-topic:

I've came from the brasilian server as well, and I don't know anything about the "world domination" from the invaders... My tribe is a pré-made for br40 and we came here just to test it, and train our sprint without paladin.
If there are any other tribe from the brasilian server, i would like to know something else about it.

I just wanna wish good luck to you all, have a good game ;)

DeletedUser1512

we are just going to win this server :p jk people, dont stress... but we can make a good world with lot of wars and troops(its going to be funny if some crazy people make BRS and PTS vs us) loool

DeletedUser

we are just going to win this server :p jk people, dont stress... but we can make a good world with lot of wars and troops(its going to be funny if some crazy people make BRS and PTS vs us) loool

where are you again? i like to search for my noble targets early on.

DeletedUser1512

you can search, if you are so good... i already have 2 noble train :D lol

DeletedUser

That and it was lool Portugal and Brazil Vs U.S. is going to be funny, but I'm here to enjoy myself and try to give clear account of foreign eheh

Let's see if the Portuguese language speaks louder ...

DeletedUser1512

lol, brazilian and portuguese guys are going to dominate the forum too :p

DeletedUser1512

ok man, i know that u cant be funny... but dont worry, i can help you be fun :D

DeletedUser

ok... i will do a signature to make u happier :D lol

i want siggy.
icon9.gif

DeletedUser

Directly From BR35

felipe trooper

US 3 'ill be eazy, so eazy.

DeletedUser

I feel embarassed. :eek:

They are mostly children aged between 12 and 16 years. ;)

dude who in the hell you think mostly plays browser games?

in my experience it is 13-17 year olds without fathers.

Brazil is a cool country and I wish these guys good luck on a serious note... though the above is pretty serious too.

DeletedUser

From what i remember you guys disappeared off of .net and .co.uk pretty quickly espeically .net.
Good luck though maybe this world you will reach the top.