BR for US

DeletedUser

From what i remember you guys disappeared off of .net and .co.uk pretty quickly espeically .net.
Good luck though maybe this world you will reach the top.
if they don't make it here then they won't make it anywhere if they failed on the other worlds :D

DeletedUser

as log as PS2guy1 stays here the Brazilians won't take over:D

DeletedUser

Ive played other games where there are a lot of brazilians and i dont care much for their attitude to non brazilians, thats just my personal experience though

DeletedUser

From what i remember you guys disappeared off of .net and .co.uk pretty quickly espeically .net.
Good luck though maybe this world you will reach the top.

I can garantee you that the only brazilians that invaded .net wheren't the top players. Only this kind of guys did it, i bet -.-

They only talk, but don't do anything. In fact, look at the rank, they've all stopped -.-

I think i'm the only Portuguese that's actually playing here...

if they don't make it here then they won't make it anywhere if they failed on the other worlds :D

They've talked about that world domination thing, but they didn't had a serious tribe at least lol

They've came with a few friends, just to have fun...

At the top20, there are only 2 brazilians/portugueses that i have knowledge. Me and Bessa.

So, forget that brazilian guys that come to the forum and talk alot, believe me, they are nothing at .br and they only talk ;)

DeletedUser

Orly?
Woah, thanks for clearing that up. I already thought they're gonna own us all.. :p

<3

DeletedUser

Orly?
Woah, thanks for clearing that up. I already thought they're gonna own us all.. :p

<3

You can say whatever you want, but if a nice pre-made from the brazilian server decided to play here, it would own you, you can believe me.

No competitivity here, there are few good players and they are distributed by 2 ou 3 tribes...

DeletedUser

You can say whatever you want, but if a nice pre-made from the brazilian server decided to play here, it would own you, you can believe me.

No competitivity here, there are few good players and they are distributed by 2 ou 3 tribes...

challenge accepted, who wants to join .br with me? pwn some noobs

DeletedUser

As tempting as that sounds, i would find it more challenging watching paint dry :p

DeletedUser

that is pretty tough, what really gets me is the whole grass growing thing :S

The biggest challenge is being able to read anything Patricia types and not think "by god, he needs to get out more" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

challenge accepted, who wants to join .br with me? pwn some noobs

Then, you want to invade .br ? Enter with your pre-made at world 36 (it won't take much longer to be launched) and go for the K55, so you can face my tribe ;)

Point Whores will be there -> The best pre-made ever done, counting with the best portuguese and brazilian players ;)
And yes, my tribe is PW ;)

DeletedUser

Then, you want to invade .br ? Enter with your pre-made at world 36 (it won't take much longer to be launched) and go for the K55, so you can face my tribe ;)

Point Whores will be there -> The best pre-made ever done, counting with the best portuguese and brazilian players ;)
The best premade ever? Maybe in .br. but not in .net, .us and other servers.:p

DeletedUser

ill probably start a month late, go solo (or just me clicks and ink), and cat some people before i quit xd

DeletedUser

Actually, they do that pretty often. I even joined them once, tis pretty funneh. :p

<3

DeletedUser

The best premade ever? Maybe in .br. but not in .net, .us and other servers.:p

Of course, the best from .br.

From .net there must be a few betters :)

But comparing .br with .us... i laughed lol

DeletedUser

Of course, the best from .br.

From .net there must be a few betters :)

But comparing .br with .us... i laughed lol

There will come a time that there will be the Best Premade ever in .us. :D Just don't boast your server or I'm gonna join that server and will own you guys.;)