Can glory be achieved !!

DeletedUser

And i am certainly a dreamer as for tribal top5 that would only be possible short term through a mass recruit exercise which im sure none of my tribesman would appreciate...

Recruitment on the rim is difficult as you have numerous tribes with low numbers 10 as an average and very few of those players active enough to be considered but i'm sure once battles commence things will change...

My prediction will be that we will come under attack within a week from a mass recruit tribe with 40+ members with probably only a hand full of there players getting involved and after we clear those little follies we will then be asked to join up with said tribe....

Lets see if i am correct on this still waiting for 1st spear to be thrown in my direction..

DeletedUser

Mass-recruiting tribes have a target on their backs by IDC, as you've probably seen on the war stats. Good playing and recruitment will attract good players, so you are on the right path. :)

DeletedUser

The secret weapon is real life friends. When you know someone who can send you 5.000 resources daily, it helps out a lot.. Just sayin' :)

DeletedUser

Nonono, the real real secret is Dutch music.
When listening to Dutch music while playing, coins will cost only half as much, and troops will be recruited twice as fast.
Also, premium and all premium features are automatically prolonged for free when listening to Dutch music.

But don't tell anyone!

DeletedUser

Nonono, the real real secret is Dutch music.
When listening to Dutch music while playing, coins will cost only half as much, and troops will be recruited twice as fast.
Also, premium and all premium features are automatically prolonged for free when listening to Dutch music.

But don't tell anyone!

I won't tell anyone, but what kind of dutch music do you mean?

DeletedUser

I won't tell anyone, but what kind of dutch music do you mean?

I for myself love listening to Golden Earring - Radar Love, but it's to everyone's own preferences.
All Dutch music will do!

DeletedUser

Compliment to you U6S5L, at the Dutch forum I could post a 4doublepost and I haven't had a warning for it (yet)

DeletedUser

Wis, what tribe are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest with you, if you have loads of time to sacrifice, you could get in top20 relatively quickly. Rim by the default has a better farming area in comparison to clustered and semi-active core area. So... if you are really determined then you have all the necessary tools in your hands already.

DeletedUser

Wis, what tribe are you in?

Well things have sort of developed on that point of late update time i guess....

Well life on the rim is always Active i guess the last week has been entertaining...

I and 4or5 other players have been taking on the mass recruiters on the rim being outnumbered at least 10-1 is always a fair fight ;) I came here to try to prove point whilst having fun but we where lacking on the old leadership front its hard when it takes 2/3 days to get decisions made....

Anyways wont bore you to death with details but against my better judgement i am now duke of my own tribe just trying to bring some fun direction and training to a hard core cpl while taking on point whoring mass recruiters on the rim.. lol

So Agenda has changed can i get into top 20 while being a duke of a tribe on the rim whilst being outnumbered 10-1 by mass recruiting haters of fun....

oh yea your question L.FM.L is where i reside currently taking on Master And Mast3r..

Oh whilst taking an incoming from Idc :smack: cheers for that nice to know i am loved even on the rim...

Ltrs ppl

Have Fun

DeletedUser

I'm rather curious about who is attacking you. Not saying I'll tell them to stop, but I'm interested lol.

DeletedUser

only 1 attack mail me in game and i will speak to you don't post ppl's mails here which explains it all as i think its just not cricket to do that as i am sure Idc Haters would have a field day on it...

and thats not me loving Idc as some would say i have been respectful to numerous ppl by not posting details of 1 there mails or 2 there poor attempts of playing the game...

DeletedUser

As my agenda sort of changed as i am now trying to establish a tribe from the rim to be competitive do ppl care about this or am i just wasting ppl's farming time happy to keep timeline going but it would be based around the tribe now so ???