Can glory be achieved !!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Mmm, if you do manage top 20 with that growth then I'm seriously worried about the future of this server.

3 villages after 29 days on speed 1.6?

I joined W62 47 hours after you joined us6.

That's equivalent to 8 hours head start for you given the difference in world speed.

I have 47,305 points, 84,857 ODA, 17,025 ODD.

You have 10,940 points, 26,698 ODA, 2,435 ODD.

DeletedUser

There is a lot to be said about bolting early point is will you sustain it till the end and are you currently running a tribe while trying to train new members to the tw world i feel my time is better spent encouraging new ppl to take up the game therefore creating a legacy of new tw players that will challenge the old guard like yourself.

So kudos to you for continuing to rim noobs and discouraging new players away from Tw while you maintain your self elected greatness i bow down to you Nauz

DeletedUser3007

lama queen, if you spent as much time in game as you do posting nonsense on the forums, you'd probably be 1 point higher than you are now.

DeletedUser

If you spent less time hugging the larger members by you and more time fighting them you may have learn't what i have already forgotten..:smack:

DeletedUser3007

ive played in worlds where ive fought two 600 million point tribes with less than 10 members in my tribe bud, you think i care what you say about hugging?
ive earned my way here, just like you earned your way as the lama queen.
impressive!

DeletedUser

The old in previous worlds post ,,,
no doubt you have done well previously i can only judge on present though and you are hugging so you can eat easy prey on the rim that gives you no kudos to me.

I will congratulate those i think done well but will not praise those that take easy route..

Just my opinion but it matters to me..

DeletedUser

The old in previous worlds post ,,,
no doubt you have done well previously i can only judge on present though and you are hugging so you can eat easy prey on the rim that gives you no kudos to me.

I will congratulate those i think done well but will not praise those that take easy route..

Just my opinion but it matters to me..

Your attitude is the only reason that you're getting attacked. Don't remember if it was this world or US5 but I remember very well a player that thought he was Mr. Hot Stuff at start up and ended up getting his 10x10 spiked...

DeletedUser548

US5 mate. I think it also happened on US3 to some poor sap.

DeletedUser

Your attitude is the only reason that you're getting attacked. Don't remember if it was this world or US5 but I remember very well a player that thought he was Mr. Hot Stuff at start up and ended up getting his 10x10 spiked...

My attitude ???

now i really dont mind being attacked it is a fun part of the game but having my attitude questioned anyone that knows me from here or other servers would say thats rubbish i may say things tongue in cheeck at times but thats called a sense of humour i believe....

seems quite a lot of ppl here don't have 1 i have tried to liven a dead world up a bit ingame and in externals as many ppl will have recieved my rambling nonsense making mails if that is a bad attitude then so be it.

Just because Idc have all the Mods in there tribe does not give them the right to decide if someones attitude is correct god forbid there should be laughter along the way .... All i see from you guys to pinch a word from an old friend is a bunch of Nubcakes..

DeletedUser

Can we stop with the "you have all the mods" bit??? We have TWO. One forum mod, one in-game mod. Both of which have no power over this forum or W6, so they are in essence the same as any other players. It's not like they get special rights when playing (except some PP from working for the server, I believe...) or with tickets or in these forums. If you're gonna accuse us of stuff, don't say it's because our tribe has "all the mods."

Oh, and glad you think we are nubcakes ;)

DeletedUser

My attitude ???

now i really dont mind being attacked it is a fun part of the game but having my attitude questioned anyone that knows me from here or other servers would say thats rubbish i may say things tongue in cheeck at times but thats called a sense of humour i believe....

seems quite a lot of ppl here don't have 1 i have tried to liven a dead world up a bit ingame and in externals as many ppl will have recieved my rambling nonsense making mails if that is a bad attitude then so be it.

Just because Idc have all the Mods in there tribe does not give them the right to decide if someones attitude is correct god forbid there should be laughter along the way .... All i see from you guys to pinch a word from an old friend is a bunch of Nubcakes..

I don't think your attitude is or isn't correct.

I do think your logic is pretty off though.

DeletedUser

Hey guys was winding you up about mods being in tribe that use to always get my back up when we had mods in our tribe takes away all the hard work of the others...

as for my logic i started this world to late to be a real threat here so i stirred a bit to have some fun and spent the last 4 days having attacks rain down on me i have defended alone and seen of countless noble attempts so did i achieve what i wanted out of this world ... yeah been great way to blow cobwebs off...

sniping and backtiming are to often used words but you have to practice to stay sharp what better way than when your villages are at stake helps with the pressure lol..

Anyway no hard feelings and carry on enjoying the game you nubcakes lol oh and tell ice to get some farming done he is slacking :rolleyes:

And although you question my logic you have to admit not many players would hang around with a whole tribe attacking them and not 1 shout of support has come from me although i have had this coming into all my villages for 4 days...

Ram, 005 Fire in the Sky (397|527) , K53 today at 08:30:00:068 0:33:21
Noble, 001 Cabin in the Woods (407|532) , K54 today at 08:30:00:932 0:33:21
Noble, 001 Cabin in the Woods (407|532) , K54 today at 08:30:00:982 0:33:21
002White Wolf Llamaless today at 08:30:01:002 0:33:22
Noble, 002 The Woman in Black (406|532) , K54 today at 08:30:01:434 0:33:22
Empty of Llamas !! today at 08:30:01:482 0:33:22
Noble, 002 The Woman in Black (406|532) , K54 today at 08:30:01:484 0:33:22
Noble, 002 The Woman in Black (406|532) , K54 today at 08:30:01:534 0:33:22
» Request support

Your troops Own commands (6) Arrival time Arrival in
Return from Barbarian village (419|590) K54 today at 08:30:01:000 0:33:22
Return from Barbarian village (423|584) K54 today at 08:30:01:000

P.s kudos for my sniping efforts please...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.s kudos for my sniping efforts please...

Kudos for loosing 2 villages in 2 days?

Kudos for not achieveing your goals and then midstream change them, and fail there too? I mean you're leading a tribe of 2 and your one of them, soooo how much time do you spend training and teaching now?

Or did I miss something and you need kudos to make you feel better about sucking?

Anyway, kudos for whatever.

DeletedUser

lol you aint got a clue what i had incoming and what i done with it so i wont take your comments to heart yes i lost 2 villas and will lose the rest soon enough but i had 4 villas against 4 players all but 1 of larger size and didnt take any support of anyone so i think i done ok many others would of deleted or ran for the hills ...

on that note thank you .us server i will visit again probably be less vocal and stay around longer next time lol

DeletedUser

do you ever stop talking, you think your so amazing prove it with troops not word for goodness sake

DeletedUser3007

ive seen wisar actually prove himself.. altho he has nothing to prove to anyone in a game.. hes just having some fun :p
seems like he keeps the forum alive lol

DeletedUser2990

I have never spent a cent on this game and I don't intend to, but that doesn't stop me from playing! :p

WiSardLy is Awesome! +rep