Caught by the JUNK

DeletedUser

Oh yes it is an compliment, in all the Worlds I have played, only 4 times have I gave it!

DeletedUser

I know what i am doing.

And Koala, well done! you must be proud.

Notice how much his mouth was flapping until I came in to totally disproved his whole argument and make him look worse then he is making himself look (which is tough to do by the way). And then now that he knows he can't win the argument all we get are these 1 sentence remarks that he thinks will dig him out of trouble.

And to reply to your statement Margol

Of course you know what your doing. We know what your doing too. Crying to all the other tribes out there to help you even though you have nobled villages from 90% of them. And thanks for the compliment, yes I am very proud that I can be part of your down fall.

Any of you from the tribes he messaged. If you were to help him (which you should, please do) you will just be rimmed by his tribe and him shortly afterwards if you guys did win the war. Not saying it would be differently if you didn't help, because if you do not help you will likely be rimmed by us. So just do whatever you feel like, and have fun with it because there is a very high chance you will not see the next few months on us13.

I am probably going to avoid replying to anymore comments because I think I am hurting poor Margol's feelings. I am going to sit back and watch the rest of this unless there are any witty, smart-alike comments I can make. So good day to all of you, and remember. Always marinate your eucalyptus leaves for that extra flavor

DeletedUser5159

Koala you have to be the biggest (insert word here) I have ever met on any external forum. Before you say your proud of that you should not be, its rather sad

DeletedUser

Why does no one mention that there can only be one tribe that can win this world? You can't seriously be that stupid as to ignore that can you morgal?
And you claimed to me through in game mail that you were the most honest person I would ever meet in TW. Why then did you not tell Sweeney as soon as mokdad "decided" to join your tribe, or when my co "decided" tospy for you. So why do you think we would believe you when you say you had no plans for after the alliance?

DeletedUser

ive never seen a tribe blatantly beg to be gangbanged how JUNK is....if margol wasnt such a 'twat' as someone said, maybe id attack junk..im not really that close to them but id help

like this is so hard i dislike LDE and i like what ive seen from JUNK(on externals) ......................................................but lde wants my help and junk wants me to help lde

what do i do god

Seriously, who doesn't like an Old Fashioned Gang Bang?

Ok, back to TW, yes we do not mind if others help Margol. Yet I again state Margol has told me and others he has just quit the world?

This game is at its core about fun. Everyone have fun. You can have more fun in losing sometimes more than winning. Key is just enjoy the break from RL it's just a game.

DeletedUser

ive never seen a tribe blatantly beg to be gangbanged how JUNK is....if margol wasnt such a 'twat' as someone said, maybe id attack junk..im not really that close to them but id help

like this is so hard i dislike LDE and i like what ive seen from JUNK(on externals) ......................................................but lde wants my help and junk wants me to help lde

what do i do god

Well if someone really wanted war with everyone, simply attack everyone. That pretty much guarantees it. It's showmanship, and I can appreciate that.

At the same time, if they were to win, the next biggest tribe would be 1/3 their size? So perhaps the world should look to take them up on their offer.

DeletedUser

Seriously, who doesn't like an Old Fashioned Gang Bang?

ICWutUDidThur

This game is at its core about fun. Everyone have fun. You can have more fun in losing sometimes more than winning. Key is just enjoy the break from RL it's just a game.

th

DeletedUser

Koala you have to be the biggest (insert word here) I have ever met on any external forum. Before you say your proud of that you should not be, its rather sad

Actually I like koalas posts. He is almost a 'heel' character in his degrading wit and biting sarcasm, and it is needed as part of any for of PnP...

Also, if you read his posts in regards to this, he is at once both encouraging the rest of the world to come at his tribe, and warning us that if we do we would be back stabbed and rimmed, rather than just rimmed. Arrogant, yes, but still a good read.

DeletedUser

For what it is worth, I have been attacked by JUNK, yes I held off the attacker! Seems Junk is after anything except LDE! Wondering now if i should ponder it a mistake or declare WAR????

DeletedUser

For what it is worth, I have been attacked by JUNK, yes I held off the attacker! Seems Junk is after anything except LDE! Wondering now if i should ponder it a mistake or declare WAR????

ummm....dd you no nderstand hatwas happening here ... ill ummm...LDE.... AND....JUNK
...Were... ALLIES.. and we just stopped being allies.... thus for the challenged...we were going after everyone else but LDE...

DeletedUser

Oh I understand more than most would think, have seen this on to many world's Nuts who became THE END, which we stood against until we got bored killing them! Oh then there was Gimp W8, among others ( seems strange I still have 69 vills on w3) ! Nothing new going on here! Just wondering if JUNK is trying to run to the rim out of fear?? Guess if true I'm in their way!

DeletedUser

Were not going anywhere out of fear... The only thing there is to fear is the dark, old ladies, and Margol's well thought and witty insults. If you look at our conquers in the past few weeks, you will see us conquering many LEGEND and Rawr villages. So I am not sure where you are getting all these 100% false ideas from Rommel :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW! Nice to see Tribal Wars has got it where if tribes do the same things every World they will win it! Only thing in the way is OThers learning what it is! Got to say Liking this Moral world hahahaahahaha! Here I was getting bored and give up my villages to soon! Let the fun begin Heil Safari!

DeletedUser

Not much other than JUNK has started and your still at the gate looking around

DeletedUser

Imagine rommel, something you have never seen before, what can it be?

DeletedUser

Ok just checked the ennobling as of now Junk is cleaning up in their own camp plus nobling outside it! LDE is nobling one of JUNKS mates who quit (.Centurion. 2 vils), then nobling those in other tribes around them! Hmmmm lets see does it make sense to noble those you are asking to help you against JUNK? Guessing LDE knows something no other player knows! At Least Junk is playing true =meaning against the WORLD!