Changes to the tribe system. Your opinions wanted..

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

As you know we here at TW are always looking to see what improvements can be made to the game.

We would value your feedback on the games Tribe system, What if any changes would you like to see?

For example, The Leadership structure? would you like to see a different system? If so, What?

Feel free to suggest anything you think would improve the whole tribal experience.

This is for opinions only. please do not spam this thread.

DeletedUser6314

Maybe an attack window to help combat stacks. Rather than only ever getting one attack in a battle at a time, it would be helpful if you could get multiple nukes in the same attack. As is the game is a bit too stack friendly.

DeletedUser6682

Drop the luck flag. Every time my "reward for your achievement" is the luck flag I want to throw the laptop out of the window. Purchasing three random flags is not a risk I'm prepared to take while the luck flag is a possibility.

DeletedUser3141

Allowing stacking of nukes would benefit experienced players, especially those with multiple coplayers) (and deep pockets) at the expense of those who are less experienced. The game is already quite unwelcoming to new players and only the most fortunate get enough support and opportunity to grow and learn to really get into it.

Agree regarding luck flags.

DeletedUser

I been playing this game for a long time and I understand in order for Tribal wars to grow they need money or as some same pay to play. Pay to play has improved but I think it is time for them to take it to the next level. Military packages which should include offensive packages, defensive packages, farming packages and so on. I know there will be a lot of people that do not like what I said but I said the same thing a long time ago and what I said has come to pass. Tribal War is a business and every business need money to make improvements, pay employees, keep these servers up and running. Tribal Wars take the next step in the evolution of this game. (Military packages)

I will keep playing and spending money because I am addicted.

DeletedUser6314

Yeah completely agree on the Luck flags. And you're right about the nuke stacking, but you can keep the village pop the same, just place a housing limit of sorts to prevent 100k plus sp/sw stacks. Especially on the Casual servers you run into this a lot. Just my opinion though.

DeletedUser6686

The fact that bonus games can help you immensely if you "pay to win" in that regard is already one way that players with deeper pockets can gain a huge advantage. I think the pay to play aspect is nearly perfect.. It allows older players who make more money to be a bit more hands off and younger players without kids and family or much wealth to stay more active perhaps. Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I think there should be no support limit. Its always been like this and we all know this, if u want to prevent wasting nukes then just get lots of scouts. And if someone (i dont know why they would) sent all their nukes to one villa shouldnt you be able to send as much support as you want, since they can send as many attacks as they want.

DeletedUser

luck flaggs don't bring luck they only count as comming closer to 0 would be nice if you had that flagg and you get luck 12% and you hit some one with +24% luck it would be 36% luck for attacker
now a luck flagg only makes it possible you get with a 12% luck flagg between -13% and +13% most of the times its around the zero%

haul flaggs are a waste aswell i have never ever see any one use them so these haul flaggs should be bigger in haul as a big farmer with a 10% resource flagg is now getting more with a recourse flagg then a haul flagg will give him in 24 hours

if this was the other way around players that are not active farmers would wanne have resource flaggs where others who love farming would take the haul once if they would bring in black flagg 24% instead 10

also PP a lot of people play on diferent servers me included a transfer system from one server to a other should be made possible me thinks
( for my self was thinking to become a broker and trade pp from any server to a other what ever people need and where ) maybe for a small fee as in extra pp ) ( no money pay outs ) but i know a lot will be happy to pay a fee as other wise they need to buy on a diferent server again

also the market system : now when you log on quick and build a market fast there is already 10k of each in the market i think it should start at 0 as now people rush in buy those resources and are after 2 hours walking around with lc giving them selfs a very big step up

DeletedUser5324

I agree the luck flags are useless! I would lover to be able to transfer prizes from the games from one world to another like we can the flags.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you all for the suggestions, Are there any things that you can think of that would make the tribal structure better? Keep those suggestions coming....

DeletedUser

1. No luck flags.

2. Yes unlimited stacks.

3. Why noble fair again? We just had it. Do a good event like castle assault.

4. New tutorial is much better thank you.

5. Andriod App is a shambles of glitchiness. The one I will point out now is when you queue troops on the app there is a slider and a checkmark button. That is fine. But if you accidentally click anywhere other than the slider or button (85% of the screen) it takes you to the stats of the troop. I have does thing about 500 times. I never have wanted to look at the stats on that page. Please just move it to a help page or little icon help but in the corner for newbies.

Most of my tribal wars experience is on my phone because it goes anywhere. It also has the most issues. Please if you want to make the game better work on the app. I can't even count how many times I have cursed the app because it froze up, went to the wrong page, or just had to redo the attacks or recruitments because of the app. I am usually in a hurry like everyone playing the game. We have a lot to manage on the bigger accounts and real life doesn't let us claim that we are pooping at family events all day. We need to efficient as possible to not have to unnecessarily take pepto bismol in front of the family for a fake stomach ache.

6 Fake assistant. You have farm assistant. Just do the same exact thing for sending fakes. I would pay 30 pp a month for sure. Mainly going back to the idea that I am very limited on the phone app. Sending fakes on the app is painful. It might not be helpful to pc exclusive players because of scripts but I could just watch football while at inlaws while looking at the map on my phone sending fakes.

Sorry if this wandered away from what you were really asking but it seems a little funny to try and ask for opinions about specific improving the tribe structure when that is fine and the game has glaring problems else where. I love the game but it could use a touch up in some places.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a fan of BB-codes - most people I've met prefer to communicate via "Time left" (of course not for sniping) rather than doing simple math while watching the server time.
I'd like there to be a countdown bb-code. I would die of happiness if I was allowed to use color on the frontpage of my tribe.

I am rather pleased with the simplicity of the game and tribe-structure as it allows the players to use their imagination, making every tribe a different experience. If there's something I would add, It'd be some kind of tribe chest/storage for example resources - allowing players to dispose of excess material for the ones who are in need. Maybe not resources, maybe the tribesmates have more use of something completely different, paladin weaponds?

Thank you, community managers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
To address some points made:

The 'nuke stacks' were already tried as part of the game some years ago. Army Camps - where tribes could compile offence troops into one massive force. But they were a disaster for several reasons (see here). It is highly unlikely we will see them again.

I agree that luck and haul flags are awful. But how do we just get rid of them? Do players get compensated with other flags or do we just lose them?

The P2W argument just never goes away. It's effect on the game is always overestimated. The advantage gained during startup is of little significance over the course of a world. It's the same players still winning.

100% agree that the android app is close to unusable. It's requires a full overhaul.

"some kind of tribe chest/storage for example resources - allowing players to dispose of excess material for the ones who are in need"
Market - thank me later

My two cents:

- The Watchtower needs to be altered for small servers. To be truly beneficial you need a high level Watchtower. But the cost makes it completely impracticable to build before you're close to at least 100 villages. I propose the cost of upgrading be greatly reduced, as to make it a feasible building early game. Only if this were introduced would I be in favour of a "fake assistant".

- Statistics comparisons - such as being able to compare across the tribe. A duke (or all members?) could see every member's statistics and a tribal average. Of course it would require a permissions page much like the command sharing page.

- Tribal farming runs integrated into Loot Assistant's C function. It would take tribemate's runs into account and put an end to inefficient farming, somewhat :p

DeletedUser

No. You can't use the market to dispose of excess materials without asking around for whom are in need of it.
It was a simple suggestion. I see no issues with the haul flag, but I have never once used the luck one.

DeletedUser

1. If you have a premium account you can add nobles and troops to complete a noble train which is good. I would take it a step further by adding a back timing feature with the premium account or make them both free to all accounts.

2. Flag package with premium points let the player chose the flag they want to purchase, you would have to increase the amount of each flag or flag package.

3. Tribal Lock - Lock tribes after 30 days of each world to stop all of the tribe hoping.

4. Expand the loot Asst. to have more than A & B by adding C & D.

5. Raise production - Have more option where you can chose the percentage you want. +20 for 150 pp you could add +30 , +40 , and stop at + 50

5. Allies & NAP have 30, 60 , or 90 term agreements. When you agree you can not attack ( the game will not allow you to attack your nap or allies within the agree term limit). Also, there is a limit on both, stop the tribe hugging. You can only have up to 5 or less.

6. The reduce button is set at 20 % also add a feature for complete builds.

All of these will cost pp to do.