Chatting and Bantering

• Thread starter DeletedUser6755
  • Start date

DeletedUser6219

No, you can say whatever you want... Why should you say anything but something you want to?

DeletedUser6755

I don't think it would be possible for any of you guys to back up your claims without getting in trouble.

DeletedUser6581

I'll have to take your word for it.

Yo my sweetie cherry pie. Seems like your missing wicked love here and are lost. Well Daddy has some free time between making farm runs and just wanted to say hi. Boring again I see. I do have one quick question to you . Do you have or own handcuffs, any chains , whips or any leather outfits?

DeletedUser6755

Yo my sweetie cherry pie. Seems like your missing wicked love here and are lost. Well Daddy has some free time between making farm runs and just wanted to say hi. Boring again I see. I do have one quick question to you . Do you have or own handcuffs, any chains , whips or any leather outfits?
Are you really worthy to see what I have?

DeletedUser6581

Well, I was hoping you can be my gimp and we could do something exciting. I mean , bring some fun to you.

DeletedUser6755

Well, I was hoping you can be my gimp and we could do something exciting. I mean , bring some fun to you.
I heard that it's not possible for you to achieve what you say. All talk, low performance.

DeletedUser6694

If God didn't want me to cross boundaries, then he wouldn't have made me a writer.”
Shannon L. Alder

“You don't mince words."
"Just garlic.”
Joan Bauer
something along those lines

DeletedUser6755

Did I hurt your feelings or could you have possibly not meant a word you said? If you're a real man, it should have taken more than a few insults to run you off.