chris2218

DeletedUser

How awesome!
:noblemen: <<< Should be a good idea to kill these.

DeletedUser188

btw just so that everyone knows this: Best Rank: 1 12th June 2010

DeletedUser548

Gratz on the 1 year at rank 1... You guys are either way above the competition, or there's no competition at all :p

DeletedUser

or the competition joined later... a large part of 404 joined after that date. and we are now arguably one of the biggest rivals of Ego... (good thing we are allies though ;) )

DeletedUser

kenny if everthing goes wrong we just follow the tactic of barb nobling, building all villages to max. and building hardly any troops all ressources for nobles :D ah and farming :(

DeletedUser

See, every cloud has a silver lining :), My target is to finish the world before the end of May, at the moment I estimate about 27th. for complete domination, depend if we get quitters though!

DeletedUser

kenny if everthing goes wrong we just follow the tactic of barb nobling, building all villages to max. and building hardly any troops all ressources for nobles :D ah and farming :(

Bad idea - because then the rest of us have to noble you for breaking the rules :)

DeletedUser

Looks like Ego is gonna have my 200+ villages to noble out... unless chris2218 is nice and lets me back into ego ;)

DeletedUser188

kinda like how we will delete you from us1 :smack:

~jbird

you guys are dreaming, i will win the world alone!
i already told you guys i'd kick some players every week until i am the only one who is left!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, end day predictor is now 25 May, I suspect we are speeding up, certainly if players quit or time out with villages that will shorten the time scales. Kenny will get nervous up the weekend and then I suspect he will race ahead of my score as I probably won't get online much over the weekend being away with Ed. However today I may take a few more villa's :)