Clarifying Rule #8 - Language

DeletedUser

i'm not saying tha i will break the rules...that's not in my mind lol i'm just trying to show my point of view...

i think that's completly impossible for a chinese to play with africans...it's completly diferent language and culture...

i understant a part of this rule but this rule have some fails...imagine that me and my friends decide to make a tribe only for people that we already know...if we go to our own server it's ok, but if you want to go to other countries servers we get banned for descrimination when that's not the case...

That is incorrect, your reasoning for not accepting new players is that your tribe is limited to people you know, not because they are from a particular country.

Also, it is not completely impossible for a Chinese player to play with African players on the English language server, provided that all players can speak English. If 10 players from China play in the US Server, it will be very difficult from them all of none speak English.

DeletedUser

That is incorrect, your reasoning for not accepting new players is that your tribe is limited to people you know, not because they are from a particular country.

Also, it is not completely impossible for a Chinese player to play with African players on the English language server, provided that all players can speak English. If 10 players from China play in the US Server, it will be very difficult from them all of none speak English.

yes, but if i only have portuguese players in my tribe and admins ask why, i tell them that and most of the admins don't belive...i got banned from .net once beacause of that...

DeletedUser

Can't you just perma-ban the buggers so they don't do it again? :p
I remember this happening on a few .net worlds. The tribes get disbanded and within 2 days you can see the same tribe set up again, so it has no real effect.

DeletedUser

lol, nice awser but i will always think that rule don't make sense

Would the rule make sense if I made a tribe and said you had to be black in order to join? I'm fairly sure if that was the case, everyone would go berserk and sling slurs around, and there is no gray area of this rule. You can't make a tribe with discriminatory intent and that includes discrimination against someone's national location.