Cmon guys!

DeletedUser

hi guys.its such a long time that this world begun but still no pnp threads and no war declarations?I got banned while ago but i still look forward to the fights.cmon guys its nothin to be afraid of.win or lose is all.
(sry if anyone felt i wanted to offend someone or somethin)

DeletedUser

i want to fight too but there is one problem. there aren't many skilled players as the other tw world on other languages. believe me... the fight will come but not now:cool:

MVG. LOS

DeletedUser

that is true.

i hate churches on tw. it has to many negatives:(

DeletedUser

hi guys.its such a long time that this world begun but still no pnp threads and no war declarations?I got banned while ago but i still look forward to the fights.cmon guys its nothin to be afraid of.win or lose is all.
(sry if anyone felt i wanted to offend someone or somethin)
LOL, you seem desperate did you already know 1337! had gone?

DeletedUser

LOL, you seem desperate did you already know 1337! had gone?
Say what? :D
ok ill take it as its bcuz of church.what abt the PNP threads?haven seen any of them(except one which was about the old tribe cake).there are alot of PNPs in even the first week of the games.

DeletedUser

Well, I personally prefer no PNPs over bad PNPs.
hi who am x .but Some one promise me that ill see some fights or PNPs in a month :D.that will relieve me :p.who do you guys noble?dont they resist or ask for help? :D

DeletedUser173

Let's see... With MagicX, Death and 1337! were "sorta" at war with them, but there was no official declaration cuz no one cared. As for me and MagicX, it's more of a "I want your villages" we want our villages, but we're not gonna do anything but renoble."

DeletedUser

That really ain't doing anything then is it? Also the time to catch out Point Whores :)

DeletedUser623

This world is really boring... Some major wars need to happen!

Its no fun :(

DeletedUser173

Here's an idea to everyone complaining about the boring world- Go attack some guys and declare war! :)

DeletedUser

.nick my tribe vs your tribe we are sorta near each other

DeletedUser

i want also war but i am to weak now. maybe over 1 month:D

DeletedUser

i started a few days ago. my noobprotection is just go off so i haven't much troops and i don;t think that i can defeat the top 20 with just 250 troops:(

DeletedUser

Los Sandors 'Lukas' is a noob, he points whores, i'm going to nuke him soon.