Cmon guys!

DeletedUser623

OMG stop it! Im not saying i will rim you, But there is way better players then you. I could list many.

Who Am
-Reggi
Cretox
Diiamond
All of these players could take you out easily with minimal loses. So please stop trying to boost your ego its not working

DeletedUser

relax ;) this is a slow world, give him time, and you will see wars starting :D (sorry by my english)

DeletedUser

I consider this world dead.

Then inject some life into it. Declare some wars, insult some peeps, do something to make people want to play the world and check the forums every day. If the world is boring, then no one wants to bother playing and it's a self-fulfilling cycle of doom.

DeletedUser

Then inject some life into it. Declare some wars, insult some peeps, do something to make people want to play the world and check the forums every day. If the world is boring, then no one wants to bother playing and it's a self-fulfilling cycle of doom.
+1.insulting people is a nice way to get to a war.its worked pretty well for me so far :D

DeletedUser623

lol agreed. dont know how many wars ive started with insults

DeletedUser

+1 that was a good come back :D
Haha, thanks :)

Guys everyone wants to see the top 7 or so have war so there will be no point in you guys having war?
unless you're desperate and extremely bored, and if you lose your troops? you're not going to wan't to play then?