CoA contest

DeletedUser

So.. you like your CoA, let the forum members choose the best. Who knows, it might get you some PP :cool:

DeletedUser

So.. you like your CoA, let the forum members choose the best. Who knows, it might get you some PP :cool:

Not my taste of CoA's. A bit simple, I could make a better one for you if you want hehe ;)

DeletedUser

Nope, I like them simple... I could make a more anime siggy if I wanted or graffiti type one but don't have the time. thanks for the offer though. :)

DeletedUser

Nope, I like them simple... I could make a more anime siggy if I wanted or graffiti type one but don't have the time. thanks for the offer though. :)
Ah okay, it sure is simple :p

DeletedUser

My COA:
a0S0sGL.png

DeletedUser

if I still had Photo Shop on my pc I would gladly make you a CoA... Unfortunately, I don't. :'(

DeletedUser

for some reason though, the quality seems to have dropped significantly. how do i fix this?

DeletedUser

how did you load it?

Open Settings >
Edit Signature >
Paste this link in the white box: (note, I removed "[" from in front of IMG you need to add it.)

IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t136/MDB2NE/b58759fb-65c8-4a6e-b125-78f0bf5e665f_zps8a6ac05c.png[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh i actually had the picture saved and then uploded it to make it SIGPIC thing. thanks. fixed now :)

DeletedUser

well seraph is an angel. so with that kind of theme. it can be a holy angel or a dark angel, CG or Anime. text: "seraph"
it can be dark themed or bright whiteish holy themed. oh and if it could have a border ;) thank you ~

DeletedUser

Here's another for you Seraph... enjoy :rolleyes:

SeraphCoA_zps82c10443.png

Actually... I just tested this larger version and it can be applied just fine. The server auto adjusts the image size and it actually looks nicer as it is larger the the 180 size I used below.

DeletedUser

The above wasn't sized for TW's CoA window... This one is :)

57dcd8d4-fdaf-4b2a-820c-5b539fb8a313_zps14524b28.png

and with a colored border
SeraphCoA2_zps3721a1d3.png

and.... Seraph is an angel that guards the seats of heaven so not of darkness. ;)