CoA contest

DeletedUser

The above wasn't sized for TW's CoA window... This one is :)

57dcd8d4-fdaf-4b2a-820c-5b539fb8a313_zps14524b28.png

and with a colored border
SeraphCoA2_zps3721a1d3.png

and.... Seraph is an angel that guards the seats of heaven so not of darkness. ;)
These are the wrong size, (I'm not sure, but on the dutch TW they would be) the correct size is 300x200.

DeletedUser

yep... I made them 180 x 147

if he uses the large one then TW server will auto size it. (I tested it after I posted it)

@ Seraph if you want the purplish border or any other border color just ask :)

DeletedUser

and one other at 300 x 300

SeraphcOa3_zps795fc34b.png

Updated:

SeraphCoA5_zpsef9672b1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh what how'd you tag me? and it looks niceeee but for the border, if the background is white, i want black border, and if background is black, i want white border :p

oh and could the text be more simple looking?

DeletedUser

oh what how'd you tag me? and it looks niceeee but for the border, if the background is white, i want black border, and if background is black, i want white border :p

oh and could the text be more simple looking?

For multiple reasons a white border won't look right against this image. The image has a hint of purple hues in it and you want to blend the border to the image. I could lighten it so it is a purple hue like the purple in the angel.

The text can be changed rather easily... Do you want black text with a white border? as that will look good. I could make the border of the text white against the black and black against the white.

DeletedUser

oh sure that text sounds like it'll look awesome!
the first picture on the smaller sized seemed to have the white border and it looked good to me. :p maybe a border that isnt exactly a border like... like... idk how to explain it :p but sure ur the expert :)

DeletedUser

Here you go....

I added a broken border and then blended the outer border. Then changed the text and masked it with a blur to blend better... Hope it is what your looking for!!

SeraphCoA5_zpsef9672b1.png

Edit:
I just posted it on my profile to see how it blends with the TW background... flippin CoA looked awesome!! (Ofc.. I might be a little bias.)

DeletedUser

D'Oh..... you used it as your avvy... I thought you wanted it as your in game Coat of Arms. The avvy is so small that you can't see the image. The colors look really good though. Hmm.... I'll work on an avvy for you that shows the image of a seraph angel when I get a chance. :)

DeletedUser

hahahaahahaa i used it as my in game CoA and avvy. it looks soooo good as an avy i made it my steam avy as well.

DeletedUser

yep... I made them 180 x 147

if he uses the large one then TW server will auto size it. (I tested it after I posted it)

@ Seraph if you want the purplish border or any other border color just ask :)
The quality is much worse when you post it at another size then recomended. That's why it's called recomended.

DeletedUser

I want to, what do you want on it? And do you pay premium points? :) (Not necessary, just asking)

DeletedUser4764

Man I AM NOT A PP BUYER . I am one ress seller haha all says about me i am a PP buyer . But who see oferts from Alex . on market PP for ress? Someone? Nobody i think because i don't put pp on market or i don't buy pp like crazy i start that world with 300 pp and now i have more from market...only i ask if someone can make one for me...what do you want..

DeletedUser

Man I AM NOT A PP BUYER . I am one ress seller haha all says about me i am a PP buyer . But who see oferts from Alex . on market PP for ress? Someone? Nobody i think because i don't put pp on market or i don't buy pp like crazy i start that world with 300 pp and now i have more from market...only i ask if someone can make one for me...what do you want..

I have no idea what you're talking about.... And I said that PP isn't necessary...