D/D vs Ap, Bash, Ndu and Bob and kind of SOA....

Discussion in 'World Drink! (W10)' started by greenwalker, Dec 20, 2013.

Share This Page

1. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

Some war stats :D

Let the $#!t talking begin! :D

(To all of you calling us huggers and so on and so forth in DD at least none of you can claim (with any truth) that we make any shady deals and that we have a really loyal group of players, Enjoy the stats!)

Someone post some maps or say I stink or something please I am bored.

No we are not at War SOA. however they help raise everyone elses stats a little bit as we occasionally hit each other time to time.

Side 1:
    Tribes: DRINK!, DRANK!
    Side 2:
    Tribes: NDU, AP, BASH, SOA., BOB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,008
    Side 2: 3,486
    Difference: 1,522

[​IMG]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 798
    Side 2: 104
    Difference: 694

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,722,496
    Side 2: 16,638,648
    Difference: 15,083,848

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,354,386
    Side 2: 807,197
    Difference: 5,547,189

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
  2. Lakadaem

Lakadaem New Member

Nice stats.

I understand your reason for posting, but a few things.

Are SOA. actually at war with D/D family tribes? I know we've had the odd tussle, but I'd hardly call us at war yet.

SOA. are fighting all the tribes you've put is in the mix with. To group us all together is somewhat misleading to anyone not actually playing this world. I can't speak for all the tribes above, but SOA. are not allied or working with any of the tribes mentioned. Indeed we consider AP a more dispicable and irritating foe than D/D.

3. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

No you are correct. We are not at war with you and SOA. just added to the mix because of our occasional tussle.

Also figured you may bring up the others stats a bit...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
  4. Firequeen

Firequeen Member

Damning with faint praise? :p
    Irritating I'm sure but despicable?

5. Lakadaem

Lakadaem New Member

During my brief stay in Opposites, our council was repeatedly told by AP that an alliance against D/D was in place. However AP kept attacking me and another lad. AP council repeatedly told our tribe's council it was fixed and the alliance against D/D held strong. Meanwhile we kept getting crappy attacks lol.

So yea, to me, despicable :D

6. Firequeen

Firequeen Member

Oh ... it's only AP you see as despicable. That's a relief. ;)

I've heard varying versions of what happened but as far as I can make out it worked mostly to the benefit of D/D.

7. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

Yes indeed we have heard of AP trying to convince other tribes to attack D/D while having a nap with D/D to work with each other against opposites.

Irritating to discover that it is actually true.

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Royal Guardian W17

It does not surprise me that AP continue to use these under-hand tactics. Not so long ago I fell victim to one of their deceitful tricks. I am not saying I could have beaten D/D (had AP not backstabbed me), but I surely would have given them a far better fight.

9. jhop

jhop Guest

Yeah Sweeney, you got screwed. Not going to argue about all that happened in the past. It's our turn take the heat. :)

10. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

not really to be honest even though d/d are at war with ap they show no real effort on war front with ap. all attention seems elsewhere

11. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

TO be honest, most of the northern rim tribes lack solid leadership.

I see this war lasting a long time.

12. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

I dont I think I the rim tribes will be crushed due to lack of leadership

13. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Code:

Well leadership is not all dead, we managed to muster our first real offensive op today. You may think it will be an easy kill, but our spirit is far from dead.

14. greenwalker

greenwalker Guest

Oh yeah congrats on getting those 2 from tooly goo We were getting lazy on that front and now we are tightening things up. :D Looks like we need to take talon seriously. lol :p

15. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Thanks mate! I am a vet from .net, and I kinda organized that small op. Some one's gotta do something I figured why not better than one of the small players no one really pays attention too haha ;)

16. jesseiam2

jesseiam2 Guest

Please do not multipost, there is an edit feature so that if you have more to add and no one else has posted, you can do so.

17. Lakadaem

Lakadaem New Member

Sorry, what help are SOA. giving D/D or vice versa?

Side 1:
    Tribes: SOA.
    Side 2:
    Tribes: DRINK!, DRANK!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
    Side 2: 2
    Difference: 11

[​IMG]

Not much help there from what I can see? I'd like to stress I'm not boasting about stats here, as I know neither side have hit the other very hard yet. Still - we are hardly helping each other rofl

What exact coordination are you referring to? I'm at a loss tbh.

I'd love to know what your drinking mate. Who exactly did we hug with? We were a 4 man tribe for most of this world, then took in a few select recruits. We now have 11 members in total. We left Opposites when they were one of the top tribes, and turned down invitations from Rank 1 tribes twice.

We've warred with every single tribe that has bordered us, including AP, Opposites, NDU, KISS, DRINK, DRANK and countless other small tribes.

In fact AP betrayed our NAP when we were in Opposites and attacked us, as they desperately tried to hug it out with D/D. That failed miserably, eh? Unlike AP, we have never considered D/D as friends, we just haven't hit them properly. We have never had relations with them, and have been attacking each other for quite a while.

We were beating AP, when we were 4 members against your whole tribe, and you were at peace with D/D. So your argument is completely null and void.

So please iceberg, spell it out for me in basic terms - what hugging or coordinating are we at SOA. doing? I'd love even a basic example.

By the way, in case you haven't realised, or perhaps your tribe is out to betray us again, we are actually NAP'd with AP for quite a while now. Maybe you've lost that basic concept in all your pathetic propaganda. We formed it a while back, so as AP could have more energy and troops for their D/D frontline.

Your saying we are doing the complete opposite, which makes me wonder why we even bothered.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  18. Thatguy44

Thatguy44 Guest

What do you mean why you bothered? You just said why in the previous sentence. You sure didn't do it out of the goodness of your heart lol. That was a self preservation move. AP vs SOA. and AP vs. D/D equals AP losing and lot more D/D on a much bigger border. Atleast with AP vs D/D a lot of nukes won't be wasted on YOUR villages and its easier to grow for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  19. jhop

jhop Guest

I think there is some confusion here. There is no war between SOA. and AP. Those of us from AP, that border SOA., are on friendly terms with the players from SOA.

20. Lakadaem

Lakadaem New Member

Okay if that's the case then why are we also fighting D/D? Why are we did we sign peace with AP?

I cannot follow your logic at all from you or the other guy.

Perhaps we should end this NAP between AP and SOA. then completely. You guys don't seem to have any respect or trust for SOA., and have only insulted us. I'm beginning to wonder why we should bother taking the abuse.