Dare ya to find a noobier tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to share with you guys the NOOBIEST tribe I have ever encountered!

Their name is Bbzn and they SUCK!

We are currently going to war with them for 3 reasons

1. They invited our Baron, WHO DOES THAT !!!!

2. They are a pain in our backside and they all make really good farms

3. They asked us to merge when that would be the stupidest idea ever

So we decided to start clearing some of their players to farm, they didn't seem to mind.

So then we cleared members who weren't inactive, they still didn't mind.

So then we started going all out on them, every one of our members were attacking them, they still didn't mind! NO CO-ORDINATION, NO TEAMWORK, NO PLAN, AND NO TROOPS!!!!!!!!!! Ow, I think I just popped a blood vessel

And then I scouted their leader THEN war was declared, the declaration of war was "They attacked me Now it's Personal, Lets get em!" Their members should have smacked him for being so selfish :smack: BAD LEADER, BAD!

And once war was declared they offered peace 7 hours later, BECAUSE THEY ALL LOST THEIR TROOPS!

So for giggles we humored them and accepted the peace, and then 2 days later we decided they were taking up to much space and taking to many of our farms, so we decided to clear them again, and this time they have some villages that could be decent future noble targets.

We will put up some funny reports and messages up on this thread :)

I dare you to find a noobier tribe than Bbzn, I betcha won't ;)

DeletedUser

Their leader decided to attack one of our members

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/0fc406ae7187004ff4ffde44ede90318

So I backtimed him, but I was 13 WHOLE seconds off on my backtime (I wasn't online and I rushed to the computer lol). And he was online the entire time and I know that because I messaged him right after it hit! And he never dodged, What a surprise (sarcasm)

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/7219fc8d4ba1ee0c6858e5b7aa235a5f

And then he attempted to backtime me but was 2 minutes too early and here's what happened

http://us4.tribalwars.us/public_report/45680628479a46580a190ad744ba34ea

and now this is his usual attack he always sends

Quantity: 0017000000
Losses: 0010000000
and again

Quantity: 0017000000
Losses: 0010000000
and again, but this time he gets smart, he adds his paladin

Quantity: 0017000010
Losses: 0017000010

I have never seen a leader this stupid in all my life

DeletedUser

hmmm i have encountered some dumb tribes TNA for sure trkdev is just horrible twas was incredibly stupid for declaring on me and after one day of us kicking their ass they asked for an alliance there are several other ignoramous tribes as well

DeletedUser

Ok, this is me and one of there leaders haha. read bottom up. You'll see i love to go on long rants.

Lopinoman on 10.08. at 21:40
Not really, it was because of slim that we stopped the first time. He convinced me to and your tribe has not gotten any better, this is just as easy as last time. Besides, And we all have A.D.D. in OUR......whats that...........hehehe, TRIBE. Besides, the 1st time it was voted on by the tribe. the second time it was voted on by the tribe xD. Slim is a great co-leader

P.s. (i always had a feeling he would be a down fall for us ;] but imma beat him to it)

RANGER325 on 10.08. at 21:35
If it were not for slimshady we would be friends, seriously he will be the downfall of you tribe. I think he has a.d.d and gets bored waiting around.

Lopinoman on 10.08. at 21:30
Well i like going all out and over exaggerating. Besides i think it will funny when the tribe reads this. (imma post it on our forums :D) and thats what this game is all about and our tribe knows this. Maybe we will be paid back and fall but as long as we fight till the end with each other then im fine with that :] thats what this game is all about (a bit mopey and but its for a good read ;]) Maybe if created our villages in different worlds then we could have called each other...........friends (really wish i had some music to go with this, peeerrrrrfffecccct)

RANGER325 on 10.08. at 21:24
Seriously bro its just a game dont bust a blood vessel. Its ok I will restart and you and slimduddy will be paid back.

Lopinoman on 10.08. at 21:12
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Fine, if your going to do it that way then we are going to ram every one of your players. We are going to DESTROY YOUR TRIBE!!!! hahaha and go ahead!!! we have allies!!! HAHAHA and your tribe is not even fighting my hole tribe!!! This threat has only made it worse for your tribe. HAH! not even a tribe, a bunch of refugees. and letting all the tribe know will make it worse for you because

1-they will farm you guys
2-we have thousands of troops
3-we have allies ;]
4-We don't care, your tribe is taking space
and 5. Its not like your tribe is hurting us.. Your tribe is weak and deserves to fall. So let the tribes know! and i will let them know that we are NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!!!! and your filthy little refugee tribe will be a fine example of what happens when you don't have good leadership.

RANGER325 on 10.08. at 21:05
Sooo your saying the NAP is off...lol. Both our tribes are toast. I believe in M.A.D. I have let all neighboring tribes know we are battling. Now they know even if you win you will be ripe for the picking. Now if you stop my boys will to.

RANGER325 on 10.08. at 08:57
I getting other reports of UNPROVOKED attacks as well. Slimshady took out all my troops and resources UNPROVOKED. Not fair not cool and cant go unpunished.

IS THE NAP OFF? OR IS SLIM AND A FEW OTHERS DOING HIS OWN THING? CMON MAN....

RANGER325 on 10.08. at 08:12
Why is Slimshady attacking me?

And this was another member of mine with the same guy after we thought he was going to attack. hes just wow. noob tribe.

RANGER325 today at 22:43
Your tribe member is hammering me so just trying to hang on.

RANGER325 today at 22:43
Just trying to save my scouts...had to send them somewhere sorry.

dicknixon today at 19:34
What are you sending my way?

Come on! lol, can you find a noobier tribe then this?

DeletedUser

The noob tribes always call other noob tribes noob :| Get with it! Get some nobles... and lc :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha I guess that's fair, you know nothing about us yet. Most of us are getting close to nobles by the day though ;)

DeletedUser

haha I guess that's fair, you know nothing about us yet. Most of us are getting close to nobles by the day though ;)

But then...technically...so is everyone who makes any progress.

That said, it's a little concerning that "most of" you are getting closer to nobles...some of you are going in the opposite direction?

Ok, ok, I'm giving you a hard time. :)

Enjoy your war!

DeletedUser

If you're going to post reports, use a report converter or keep the reports. The reports linked don't show, so your entire point is wasted and makes the only information posted in this thread completely useless.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, forgot I was using those reports when I deleted them.

Edit: Never heard of a report convertor, I just googled it and found it, I love google

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The noob tribes always call other noob tribes noob :| Get with it! Get some nobles... and lc :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hahaha, thats like saying all people that make jokes about other races are racist. (not all people that call other people noobs are noobs)

and there farms, why noble them now when we are getting tons of resources out of them. only some of them are useful and why do you think we are farming them. they took space, we needed to grow but were slowing down. we farm them so we can get more resources. more resources=making buildings which makes us have nobles.

DeletedUser

SorryYouGotNuked attacks csg1000 (Aug 12, 2011 22:33:11)
The attacker has won
Morale: 100%, Luck: -5.8%

Attacker (569|559)
Hidden

Defender (578|546)
Pikeman: 192 (-192)
Swordsman: 466 (-466)
Axeman: 1 (-1)
Scout: 167 (-167)
Catapult: 31 (-31)
Paladin: 1 (-1)
Militia: 300 (-300)

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

Created usingMytwstats reports converter
This guy is their best player, I smashed his forces open, Time for farming !!!!!!!!! :)

p.s. These people suck

DeletedUser

God, learn to use mytwstats report converter please?

I never knew about that one, thanks for the info. I edited it and converted it using that converter instead. It looks less cluttered and easier to read now.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not, I called him their best player because he is the most active and has the most troops, and that is why I said THEY SUCK

And points don't even matter in this game, it's all about the troops Baby ;)

DeletedUser

No, I'm not, I called him their best player because he is the most active and has the most troops, and that is why I said THEY SUCK

And points don't even matter in this game, it's all about the troops Baby ;)

You can't brag about farming a guy who's that inactive. No active player should have 15.260/23.475 at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

You can't brag about farming a guy who's that inactive. No active player should have 15.260/23.475 at this stage of the game.

Do you mean no active guy should have 15.260 iron for me to be able to take?

Edit: And I wasn't bragging, I was showing off how nooby they are, that was their best player, and he sucked.

Edit Again: Me and all the people in my area are 15 days or more late into the game

DeletedUser

Do you mean no active guy should have 15.260 iron for me to be able to take?

Edit: And I wasn't bragging, I was showing off how nooby they are, that was their best player, and he sucked.

Edit Again: Me and all the people in my area are 15 days or more late into the game

Bragging is showing off. Also, what does it matter how late into the game you are? I also joined late (not sure how late though).

Status
Not open for further replies.