Dare ya to find a noobier tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You said "At this stage in the game" so I wanted to clarify that.

DeletedUser

Do you mean no active guy should have 15.260 iron for me to be able to take?

Edit: And I wasn't bragging, I was showing off how nooby they are, that was their best player, and he sucked.

Edit Again: Me and all the people in my area are 15 days or more late into the game

Looks to me like you got no iron from this player, not sure were you got 15k from? :D

Haul: 6.640 8.620 0 <--- Iron? 15.260/23.475

DeletedUser

btw am i the only one that noticed that you only took the wall down one level? tip get 212 rams for your offensive vil

DeletedUser

I'm working on it, I've been making sure my barracks, stable, and workshop are working on recruiting at the same time.

DeletedUser

btw am i the only one that noticed that you only took the wall down one level? tip get 212 rams for your offensive vil

i noticed also, was going to comment on his poor troop numbers but figured i would be nice. I'm around 10 days in and could clear and drop a lot more than that.

But to answer the topic of this post ' Dare ya to find a noobier tribe'

I think we all just figured out a noobier (is noobier a word :S) tribe and sorryyougotnuked is apart of said tribe :D

I am coming to the .us world full time now so that i can play solo/half active and still have fun :D

DeletedUser

Thanks.

Your the first person to wish me luck, most just hate me but i guess it was my own fault for spamming everyone on day one :D

DeletedUser

Once again I'll say I wasn't bragging or showing off I was making fun of him because of the very low troop count, I could clear a lot more than that too. And the only evidence you have of my troop count is the fact I only brought down 1 level of the wall and that only indicates my poor ram count.

If you read schizollsmexy's reply, it sounds alot more like he was trying to help out or give advice but you took it the wrong way.

P.S. I don't think noobier is a word haha :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey, thats my tribe and so what if we are noobier. We are a noob tribe that our tribe got into rank 15 for ODA.

We are NOOBS :] Our troops are 5 spear men(for the hole tribe combined). Pagan, you ruin the fun by running your mouth.

Go take your words of "Wisdom" and keep it to yourself :D

and to get back to topic. They lost most of there members and this war is done. We won, we got new farms. we created space for our members to farm and grow as they were taking there farms before the war. everyone is free to express there opinion but hey, i don't care. I know why we did it, i made that decision. i know what troops my tribe has, if you wanna complain then go ahead. It'll keep my busy while reading your annoying comments.

This forum was created to show a tribe that is considered "NOOB" because of bad leadership skills and bad troop count. And a tribe that did not help each other and sadly because others cannot read i had to write this last part.

Thank you for wasting your time :]

DeletedUser

We are NOOBS :] Our troops are 5 spear men(for the hole tribe combined). Pagan, you ruin the fun by running your mouth.

i think that flaming is 99% the most fun to be had in the externals..... correct me if i am wrong nub but..... show me a thread that isn't kept alive by one tribe flaming another :)

And the only evidence you have of my troop count is the fact I only brought down 1 level of the wall and that only indicates my poor ram count.

you build nukes and neglect rams? noobier is now a word if it wasn't already and you are the definition :)

DeletedUser

i think that flaming is 99% the most fun to be had in the externals..... correct me if i am wrong nub but..... show me a thread that isn't kept alive by one tribe flaming another :)

Flaming is funny when the other person takes it seriously and gets defensive, I don't do that because I don't take anything seriously. We should learn from my pet squirrel, don't take anything to seriously and PROTECT YOUR NUTS!!!!! :p

you build nukes and neglect rams? noobier is now a word if it wasn't already and you are the definition :)

haha, I never made it to a workshop and got rams for a long time because I was only recruiting troops for a long time so I could farm more resources. More Troops=:D And More Resources=:cool:

DeletedUser

just for the record sorryyougotnuked we do have proof of your troop count cause you showed us the hauls though we might not know exacts but we can get a very good estimate. and yes i was giving advise. and i see alot of people flaming this but guys look at their oda for a small new tribe they are doing one hell of a job

DeletedUser

Flaming is funny when the other person takes it seriously and gets defensive, I don't do that because I don't take anything seriously. We should learn from my pet squirrel, don't take anything to seriously and PROTECT YOUR NUTS!!!!! :p

hmmm yeps you go play seriously with your squirrel and let others deal with a tw world, atleast your nuts are safe :D

haha, I never made it to a workshop and got rams for a long time because I was only recruiting troops for a long time so I could farm more resources. More Troops=:D And More Resources=:cool:

you were recruiting troops for so long that you couldn't produce rams? that is poor. if you like most others rush lc then you should have no problem in the slightest in building your workshop and hammering out a few rams/cats. I like how you try to defend yourself with 'i'm teh troopwhore' though but lets face facts.... its not true!!!! lol if you was a troop whore then you would be gaining the resources needed to hammer out rams, i know i have a lot more rams than you do and i stared a lot later than you :D

DeletedUser

just for the record sorryyougotnuked we do have proof of your troop count cause you showed us the hauls though we might not know exacts but we can get a very good estimate. and yes i was giving advise. and i see alot of people flaming this but guys look at their oda for a small new tribe they are doing one hell of a job

Thanks, we try our best, and we're smaller than we look, the profile says we have 38 members but we actually have 21, the rest are our farms and we didn't kick them out yet because other tribes would be more inclined to farm them, we're gonna be kicking them several days from now.

you were recruiting troops for so long that you couldn't produce rams? that is poor. if you like most others rush lc then you should have no problem in the slightest in building your workshop and hammering out a few rams/cats. I like how you try to defend yourself with 'i'm teh troopwhore' though but lets face facts.... its not true!!!! lol if you was a troop whore then you would be gaining the resources needed to hammer out rams, i know i have a lot more rams than you do and i stared a lot later than you :D

For the record, I did rush lc, and as I already said in another post that I have barracks, stables, and workshop recruiting at the same time and I have my HQ leveling up those buildings so I can recruit them faster.

And plzz stop flaming me, I can't take all this "torture" your dealing me, it "pains" me to see you post harassing things about me and my tribe WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lol :D

DeletedUser

Thanks, we try our best, and we're smaller than we look, the profile says we have 38 members but we actually have 21, the rest are our farms and we didn't kick them out yet because other tribes would be more inclined to farm them, we're gonna be kicking them several days from now.

For the record, I did rush lc, and as I already said in another post that I have barracks, stables, and workshop recruiting at the same time and I have my HQ leveling up those buildings so I can recruit them faster.

And plzz stop flaming me, I can't take all this "torture" your dealing me, it "pains" me to see you post harassing things about me and my tribe WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, lol :D

i will stop commenting, your noobish ways offend me :D (noobish?) just playing around!

mail me in game if you like and i will help you set up properly for a start up on a new world. see i am nice sometimes :)

DeletedUser

I think I might :)

Well I'm going to sleep because it's getting late, g'nite

And a mod can close this whenever they get around to it because the purpose of the thread is gone and our war is over

Status
Not open for further replies.