Day by Day Discuss.. top 20 tribes..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Doubt your post could be more biased if you tried.

Bashing 15:42 for not attacking anyone, yet their ODA absolutely trumps Perv's when compared on a per-member basis.

Real OD, as in what twstats shows, not what is shown ingame (ingame is the total D anyone has ever gotten while in the tribe, twstats is the total OD of all current members) is as follows.

ODA:
Perv: 7,254,085 / 42 = 172,716 ODA per member
15:42: 3,965,879 / 14 = 283,277 ODA per member

ODD:
Perv: 2,442,652 / 42 = 58,158 ODD per member
15:42: 5,227,015 / 14 = 373,358 ODD per member

So they outclass you in ODA, and ODD, yet apparently they're the ones that need to learn how to attack.

DeletedUser1446

Nauz...this doesn´t look like you... Of course if they have less members they are always on advantage on that analysis!

Bye

DeletedUser

Doubt your post could be more biased if you tried.

Bashing 15:42 for not attacking anyone, yet their ODA absolutely trumps Perv's when compared on a per-member basis.

Real OD, as in what twstats shows, not what is shown ingame (ingame is the total D anyone has ever gotten while in the tribe, twstats is the total OD of all current members) is as follows.

ODA:
Perv: 7,254,085 / 42 = 172,716 ODA per member
15:42: 3,965,879 / 14 = 283,277 ODA per member

ODD:
Perv: 2,442,652 / 42 = 58,158 ODD per member
15:42: 5,227,015 / 14 = 373,358 ODD per member

So they outclass you in ODA, and ODD, yet apparently they're the ones that need to learn how to attack.

Nauz...we have been tribe mates...so I will give you some slack. I appreciate the way you do your homework, but bias goes both ways. Stats per player are pertinent in many ways. I feel the need to say that PERV has made a conscience decision to take in low point players to mentor them in the game. Those stats would look very different with the top 14 against their top 14 and you know it. PERV is not an "elite" tribe that excludes players based on perceived in game worthiness. We let players prove themselves.

As for the ODD...15:42 can't attack back because they are heavily skewed to defense. Now, from a personal perspective, I watched 4 Nukes die going into the same village and I picked up a whopping 20,000 ODA. How does that happen you might ask? Look to the bonfire. The weapon that alone, skews not only the game itself, but game stats. The attacking player gets robbed of ODA and the defending player looks like a hero.

Now, with that said, I made the choice to join and play this world. There is no crying allowed...lol. The facts are just the facts. Many more Nukes will die :D

DeletedUser

I would like to say PERV has all right to bash on 15:42 for not attacking ... You should see war stats
*BARK*

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz...this doesn´t look like you... Of course if they have less members they are always on advantage on that analysis!

Bye

If you have less members and the same ODA you're going to have an advantage. Fewer members and less OD though by no means means more OD per member though.

No Noobery said:
As for the ODD...15:42 can't attack back because they are heavily skewed to defense.

Any tribe with so few members needs to be D-Heavy. To not be would be suicidal.

DeletedUser

If you have less members and the same ODA you're going to have an advantage. Fewer members and less OD though by no means means more OD per member though.

Any tribe with so few members needs to be D-Heavy. To not be would be suicidal.

You must be in 15:42 because you are nothing but a bag of negativity...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You must be in 15:42 because you are nothing but a bag of negativity...

Not just agreeing with everything posted by someone in PERV makes me a "bag of negativity"? Interesting.

I'm pretty sure I'm not in 15:42, pretty sure I don't even know anyone in 15:42, but I'm also sure my past achievements outweigh anyone in PERV's, and I'm also quite sure that I personally play 60%-65% defense, and as such find the idea of bashing people for being defensively-minded to be ridiculous.

PS: If you knew how to search the ranks ingame I think it'd be fairly obvious that I am playing on the rim and am indeed not in 15:42.

DeletedUser2069

, but I'm also sure my past achievements outweigh anyone in PERV's, .

Ha ...
Thats the funniest thing I read on these forums yet. Just for that I will give you some rep because you are the first person to make me laugh today

DeletedUser

Not just agreeing with everything posted by someone in PERV makes me a "bag of negativity"? Interesting.

I'm pretty sure I'm not in 15:42, pretty sure I don't even know anyone in 15:42, but I'm also sure my past achievements outweigh anyone in PERV's, and I'm also quite sure that I personally play 60%-65% defense, and as such find the idea of bashing people for being defensively-minded to be ridiculous.

PS: If you knew how to search the ranks ingame I think it'd be fairly obvious that I am playing on the rim and am indeed not in 15:42.

Not saying that I dont have deff, but I do, however playing less then 40% offense is a plausible way to play.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Herers the proof, I know he doesnt have a lot of points now, however in his prime... well his ODA can just state how many nukes he had

http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=player&id=944352

There are many different roles you can play in a tribe, it all depends on your map position, and because I was personally there, he played his role well.

He was still actively nobling when he began losing villages. Villages that he likely would not have lost, or at least would have lost at a much slower pace had he made more defense.

Ha ...
Thats the funniest thing I read on these forums yet. Just for that I will give you some rep because you are the first person to make me laugh today

Feel to prove me wrong. I'd like to see you try to convince anyone but yourself that I'm wrong as well. Facts are I was one of the people who revolutionized the way startup is played on a community level, whereas no one in your tribe has ever changed the way the game itself is played by a large number of people. I've also most likely been rank 1 on more worlds than everyone in PERV combined.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2069

I dont need to prove you wrong till you provide any type of proof of your statements until you do that then your still owner of the funniest post in this forum.
Facts are I was one of the people that revolutionized how nobles are sent
Facts are I was one of the people that revolutionized how a nuke looks
Facts are I was one of the people that created the artwork you see for this game
Facts are I can make up crap just as good as you and dont show proof to back it up

DeletedUser

I dont need to prove you wrong till you provide any type of proof of your statements until you do that then your still owner of the funniest post in this forum.
Facts are I was one of the people that created the artwork you see for this game
Facts are I can make up crap just as good as you and dont show proof to back it up

Ehoo:)) Now you make people laugh:)) Good job:)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

There's really no question that I revolutionized startup, I've had more rank 1 starts than anyone, have written one of the most popular startup guides, and start in a way that was not at all documented by anyone prior to my experimentation with startup.

Your turn, feel free to explain how you revolutionized anything, other than the definition of stupid posting.

DeletedUser2069

Again all your doing is saying you did this this an this

And so what you wrote a start up guide from the looks of it 90% of the people dont like it and 50% of them seen your way fail by your own hands. Anyone could write a guide about anything an say they were the first to do it that way because they made a couple changes.

Im not even going to bother replying to you anymore after this post so have fun with your start ups while I have fun with the from start to end game

DeletedUser2069

I started on 19 worlds an failed them all I am so good check me out

Shut up dude dont matter what you did in the past clearly you failed an clearly your going to keep failing since all you care about is how the start is.
Dont matter if you hit rank 1 you couldnt hold it

Talk to me when you actually win a world then tell me your good until then sit down and shut up next time you want to talk to me raise your hand first an wait to be called on

DeletedUser

My apologies for not caring enough to research your personal game. My sarcasm about being in 15:42 was lost in translation. Here is a hug for you :)