Day by Day Discuss.. top 20 tribes..

DeletedUser

origanal posted by The Perfect Noob: Actually if you count swiss and austrian in almost only Germans I believe.

I don't know to do the originally posted, I wish I wore perfect, but I am a complete noob.

American and scared.

DeletedUser

PERV seems to be an expert on MERGE wars, and wants to conquer US4 by merging us all :)

Well, as for 15:42 we had an ongoing war with Ticket when they all of a sudden escaped to PERV in a hurry. So instead that PERV members could get some more villages to noble, they now have to waste their troops to save their new members instead...what a waste indeed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh, we declared the subtle bang before you guys declared war, so whether you say there was an ongoing war or not, it wasn't official until after the merge started...even though my logic is pretty lame there, oh well

I can show you a letter explaining why we merged. None of the reasons you would like to think.... As Ibutho said, get over yourselves ;)

DeletedUser

please share the letter and it wasnt a war but a one sided jackdrive conquerfest

DeletedUser

I give you kudos for that, you did well. Showed some skill.

And that's what I said....it wasn't a war...

DeletedUser

PERV seems to be an expert on MERGE wars, and wants to conquer US4 by merging us all :)

Well, as for 15:42 we had an ongoing war with Ticket when they all of a sudden escaped to PERV in a hurry. So instead that PERV members could get some more villages to noble, they now have to waste their troops to save their new members instead...what a waste indeed ;)

Actually we did not accept a single person who was under attack by 15:42. Eventually several members of Ticket who we didnt accept at first proved to be doing just fine SOLO against you all, they eventually joined ... but that was after you stopped attacking them.

DeletedUser

Man oh man, you folks should play on NET for a while if you think what Perv has done is wrong.

i have read and read all about your bitching and i laugh. Not many of you would last long on NET if this is how you feel.

I am in a tribe that beat OSP's tribe on NET. We merged all the best players ( except me of course, i am noob) and have totally dominated the world. After 4 years we are still fighting and hopefully winning soon....but merging tribe is a fact. Get over it.

Quit the bitching and start the fighting :)

DeletedUser2069

Yeah you guys were formed of the tribe my tribe was beating :p

Its cool though people will always have something to cry about on this game
You do something they dont do they cry when its funny that they tried the same thing and failed at it so that makes us wrong for making it happen

And I am pretty sure there was a post about the merge saying the war never was declared so its not like anyone would know your secretly attacking someone and from the looks of things you didnt do too well attacking them anyway so what does that tell everyone else in the world I dont think it says war.

Awaiting your argument to say I am wrong like every other post

DeletedUser

You know eventually that's what most worlds come down to. Mergers. They either work for a while or they don't because egos kick in. But I'm surprised it happened this fast in this world. But with such a small amount of players I guess some top 20 tribes were bound to do it. It's the circle of life in TW. :D

DeletedUser

You know eventually that's what most worlds come down to. Mergers. They either work for a while or they don't because egos kick in. But I'm surprised it happened this fast in this world. But with such a small amount of players I guess some top 20 tribes were bound to do it. It's the circle of life in TW. :D

Worlds are definitely ending faster...

W2 wasn't that popular cause it was just another church world, but only W1 really had a large population of players. Hopefully when W1 closes, or W2, we'll see a larger population on another world.

As for W4 specifically, the merge happened fast, but this world is going by pretty fast in comparison to previous worlds.

DeletedUser

No, This is Completly Wrong.
Ongoing war? How long, Days? or hours...

You didn't even have time to make it official with a thread? And No, Troops are there to die. No Troops are wasted (unless 0 wall, but then again, if it saves a village it's not wasted)

DeletedUser

I wrote this to help me in another thread...pay no attention

DeletedUser2069

1 PERV - My Tribe which makes them Awesome :p

2 TBS - Doing good on the world so far watching them grow nicely. Lets see how things go for them now with a war on there hands if the growth keeps up an how well they handle themselves. I have faith in them George Michael told me to :D

3 15:42 - Seems to have stopped growing in points, Hmmm probably rebuilding there defensive troops that died or just adding to there turtle power. Master Splinter says its okay to attack your enemy sometimes.

4 Vets - Grown nicely looking forward to see where this tribe goes in the world so far its on the up.

5 ~ZEUS~ - War with TBS will either make them or break them should be interesting to see. Dobermann must of offered them the world to get them to help.

6 Balkan - I dont know anything of this tribe

7 LGND - Seems like good peoples in the team but only a few people seem to actually carry them

8 ~XB~ - Your team is just there by chance if your apart of this team and you feel your good at this game. I can tell you either your not good at this game because your part of this tribe an you fail to see how they suck or that you should leave this tribe before they take you down with them.

9 SIU - Slowly seem to be dying out, if I am wrong show me

10 VANS - Not worth it

11 NTK - Shocked your still around wait no I am not your near 15:42

12 STFU - Said to be experienced players Lets see what they do. They are kinda in a hard spot to grow unless deals are stuck however

13 VodkaM - HA
14 VodkaW - And HA

15 R2Q - Not worth it

16 ZZZ - Not worth it, but honestly Time4Sleep why do you post on your tribe profile US3 stats and then also say they are invalid here I mean really what was the point. Oh and on a side note your tribe on US3 only got to where its at because of SMASH in one way or another.

17 B*o*B - SUCKS
18 GoOp - SUCKS
19 Türk -
20 FLW - SUCKS