Day by Day Discuss.. top 20 tribes..

DeletedUser

The world isn't even close to over yet. And if you look around, Freaks is definitely not the only tribe with the chance to take over the world.

DeletedUser

The world isn't even close to over yet. And if you look around, Freaks is definitely not the only tribe with the chance to take over the world.

I Agree with you TBs has a great chance off over taking them a lot off world 1 players in there who know wat they are doing.

Prev seem to coming back up the rankings.

Ticket rule there k and will be too strong for freaks.

DeletedUser2047

Dont forget some Ticket players are playing w1 and beeing inactive in W4.

i got my sources...

DeletedUser

uh, yeah, where are those sources? the only players we have that play world 1 that are somewhat good are like 2 of us. (World 1 will be closing, and those two are the only ones on the winning side anyways) but neither are inactive....Ticket's very strict about our inactives

DeletedUser2047

I can already tell you 10 people being active on other worlds ( I mean they are spending more time there )

DeletedUser

I don't understand the point of these statements in any way....

You say we have people spending more time on other worlds than on world 4....okay.....?

Having 100 villages on w1 would definitely be more time-consuming than 4 villages on w4, yes, but what's the point of stating this? :confused: Do we appear vulnerable? :p

Not so much. Ticket's heading on pretty strong now. We've secured our K like none other on w4 yet. We know what we're doing, we know what we plan to do. We only keep our members who are devoted to w4, I don't see why you could or would claim otherwise.

DeletedUser2069

1 Freaks - Still Rank 1 ... For now :p Yall know PERV an them havent got along for like a month now so any thing I said would be biased

2 Ticket - Good bunch of guys from what I can tell. Seem to have firmly took control over there K, seen that coming. Going to be a strong contestant in this world curious to see whats next for them.

3 TBS - Recent merge helped boost this tribe threw the ranks. Just have to see if they can use what they got to become a power house. I believe with the right leadership an direction they will go far.

4 15:42 - Seem to be falling in rank with the recent leadership abandoning wondering if they will hold together or not.

5 PERV - My tribe better not comment :p

6 ~ZEUS~ - Not so sure about you guys at this time dont know much about you but seem to be in a prime spot to make a big move over the next couple months.

7 Vets - I took my dog in and they did more damage then good :p
No really though I think this team might have something going for them. A little spread out but I think they can make up for it.

8 Vodka - No Idea

9 SIU - You guys are still around? Wow I didnt even know thought you were killed off already

10 NTK - Same as the last one

11 ~XB~ - I see this tribe falling very soon Im kinda shocked there around yet too

12 Balkan - Who are you and where did you come from ... FAIL

13 DOW - Falling apart due to "wars" wont be around long

14 Türk - I dont like you just because your tribe is for one nationality

15 YEILD - Might as well change your name to stop cause thats my only suggestion for you is to stop trying now

16 W-E - What Ever

17 RoYal - Bye Bye Rayne's tribe(s)

18 ~AOD~ - Wont go to far I dont believe maybe they will prove me wrong ... But I doubt it

19 LGND - I like there leader

20 RIP~AS - I thought something smelled funny in the top 20 do you need some BEAN-O

DeletedUser

9 SIU - You guys are still around? Wow I didnt even know thought you were killed off already

Of course ;] I think SIU is underestimated a bit. We have good players in here. What ever gave you the idea we would be gone?

10 NTK - Same as the last one

-_- don't ever compare them and SIU. They are mass tribe with not very smart people -_-

DeletedUser2069

It just seems like SIU has been around for ever an not seen much in growth from your tribe kinda figured it died off already

And I will compare until shown something different sorry if you dont like it maybe you should take that tribe out then

DeletedUser

And I will compare until shown something different sorry if you dont like it maybe you should take that tribe out then
Ironic you should say that :D

Lopinoman knows what I mean ;)

DeletedUser

It just seems like SIU has been around for ever an not seen much in growth from your tribe kinda figured it died off already

We had a set back but we're growing ;] I haven't seen us moved back. And we haven't stayed in 1 spot for to long.

Ironic you should say that :D

Lopinoman knows what I mean ;)

;] ironic yess.

DeletedUser2069

Yes I too wonder what the secret code is behind this hidden message

DeletedUser

1 Freaks 817.404
has been doing Great I believe.even with me being away for such a long time they are still rank 1.

2 Ticket 512.075
seems allright. been rank 2 for a while now.

3 TBS 474.920
decent tribe.don't know much about them personally since I havent had to do any OPs on them.

4 15:42 449.838
looks like some of Freaks have been nobling them for a while and lot of their members are asked to be recruited. but they did put up a good fight as long as they were around.

5 PERV 431.423
seems to have strong will. but will it be enough?

DeletedUser

1 Freaks 817.404
has been doing Great I believe.even with me being away for such a long time they are still rank 1.

2 Ticket 512.075
seems allright. been rank 2 for a while now.

3 TBS 474.920
decent tribe.don't know much about them personally since I havent had to do any OPs on them.

4 15:42 449.838
looks like some of Freaks have been nobling them for a while and lot of their members are asked to be recruited. but they did put up a good fight as long as they were around.

5 PERV 431.423
seems to have strong will. but will it be enough?

inactive player is not difficult to noble

DeletedUser

well I said what i saw. Kauyon and curious were pretty active when I was around. and Its 11 conquers against 1 conquers.plus I couldnt come up with a better explanation than this when seeing them at rank 4 instead of rank 2.I believe you wouldve thought the same too.
And I never said Freaks nobled their actives either.I just pointed out they lost villages to Freaks ;)

DeletedUser

I heard some of 15:42's leaders left. I wouldn't hold me to this though, it's just what I heard.

And one of their members got banned and then quit from the world.

DeletedUser

I wonder what they could mean? Hmmm..... :confused: ;)

Since when did you have an acccount on here xD

Yes I too wonder what the secret code is behind this hidden message

xD Well, lets say NTK is dummer then you guys think lol. They talk so much crap, i mean i complain about my tribe being underestimated but i don't go around saying we can beat everyone lol. There players act so high and mighty until they have no more troops ;] Watch our ODA go up up up

So there are inactive members in your tribe........Maybe not the best to put things xD

I heard some of 15:42's leaders left. I wouldn't hold me to this though, it's just what I heard.

And one of their members got banned and then quit from the world.

Yea, they are going through tough time. If they want a chance they should seek help from another tribe.