DOMINATION MAPS PNP thread

DeletedUser173

Oh, hi mortis, you still can't pass us in K 45 can you? :D

DeletedUser

I hate joining almost 2 weeks late and still being in the core -_- my 7x7 isn't filling up for me to farm things ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser407

LOL i am farming like crazy i just hate incountering farms who are still in BP =(

DeletedUser

i think the core tribes like 1337! and and Ego? would dominate the world for a long time, in my opinion they are untouchable at this moment in time. Perhaps later on in the game world there will be a few strong rim tribes, happens in every world, which although can attack really great, will lack the leadership or motive to do so.

Well what ever happens I'll be here on the rim, enjoying the show :p

DeletedUser

i think the core tribes like 1337! and and Ego? would dominate the world for a long time, in my opinion they are untouchable at this moment in time. Perhaps later on in the game world there will be a few strong rim tribes, happens in every world, which although can attack really great, will lack the leadership or motive to do so.

Well what ever happens I'll be here on the rim, enjoying the show :p

This world will be a bit different though as the rim is extremely small, I'm on K46 and the continent isn't even halfway filled up yet. :( So I think the core tribes will have a huge advantage.

DeletedUser286

morale is quickly be coming an issue for the larger players :p soon some of the smaller players and smaller tribes will have a tactical advantage if they work togther and stack against bigger players.

DeletedUser173

Also, too many top 20 players disregard their churches until it's too late...

DeletedUser

does anyone know why the maps have been updating so slowly recently.

DeletedUser286

News
Jul 23, 2010 - 09:31:59 EDT
Maintenance work is being done on the server that creates the maps. I thought it would be done now, but it still seems to be taking its time. Hopefully it will be done by tonight and I can update all the maps.

DeletedUser

i have noticed no problems, though i just joined.... here from .co.uk and .net :) 3 years in the making

DeletedUser

The world is starting to look good now 1337 doesn't look as dominant from the perspective of the map as they did two weeks ago. K54 will be interesting to see who comes out and becomes the dominant force there. Also some tribes on the rim are showing up, will be interesting to see if they can prove themselves

DeletedUser173

R.I.P. 1337!...

(But to disband 'cuz of lazy dukes... srsly?)

DeletedUser173

From what I understand...

diiamond said:
Hello tribe, i no longer have the time to lead a tribe, therefore i shall be disbanding the tribe as there is nobody that is willing to take on leading the tribe, i shall carry on playing to be the best of my ability and good luck in the future ^.^ dont be a stranger and pop me a message some time, im also sorry for the people that are close to me as i feel that i have let you down but RL issues have kinda forced my hand.

DeletedUser

Ohwell, it should of been more organised for these kind of things, the message also explains "there is nobody that is willing to take on leading the tribe" wow, thats bad.