DOMINATION MAPS PNP thread

DeletedUser

Does anyone else dislike that tla has dominance of k55 instead of ego.

DeletedUser

I don't think they will hold it long, but it bugs me to see the dominance map without Ego on it.

DeletedUser

Ohwell, it should of been more organised for these kind of things, the message also explains "there is nobody that is willing to take on leading the tribe" wow, thats bad.

well to be honest i didnt really see anybody fit to carry on leading the tribe.. many had too much on there plate with other worlds etc.. akirks s0cks.. wished to quit and finally VeNoM had too much RL issue for me to pass on leading tribe to her.. so i was stuck in a bit of a problem... & finally mortisrex also quit due to RL issues so i thought it best just to disband. If i do get more time in the future which i doubt but i shall lead another tribe. Though in highsight i would have passed on the leading of the tribe to chen.

Now i did say nobody was willing to lead but that was out of the small selection of pool of people i thought could keep us at rank 1. In the beginning there was two dukes myself and Patrick.. but again other worlds lead him to quit.

DeletedUser

well to be honest i didnt really see anybody fit to carry on leading the tribe.. many had too much on there plate with other worlds etc.. akirks s0cks.. wished to quit and finally VeNoM had too much RL issue for me to pass on leading tribe to her.. so i was stuck in a bit of a problem... & finally mortisrex also quit due to RL issues so i thought it best just to disband. If i do get more time in the future which i doubt but i shall lead another tribe. Though in highsight i would have passed on the leading of the tribe to chen.

Now i did say nobody was willing to lead but that was out of the small selection of pool of people i thought could keep us at rank 1. In the beginning there was two dukes myself and Patrick.. but again other worlds lead him to quit.

But didn't you realise you also had Barons to keep everything calm or whatever you was worried about? Well yes, Dukes are more controllable but Barons can also do the same as they do, or are some of them Barons?
Anyway it's over and done with...

DeletedUser623

But didn't you realise you also had Barons to keep everything calm or whatever you was worried about? Well yes, Dukes are more controllable but Barons can also do the same as they do, or are some of them Barons?
Anyway it's over and done with...

Everyone needs to respect Diiamonds decision and be done with it

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed Sie & company handing it to MaGicX

DeletedUser

yup hahaha! It's what we do, and we do it good!

you can do nothing good mrs ;)

On Topic EXP has very good leadership and they will soon grow into a force to be reckoned with, that is if chen can get his tribe on w1.us any where near as good as his .co.uk tribe, all of course depends if ego? do not get there claws into them first.

Last edited by a moderator: