Dream Team .

DeletedUser

Interesting fact :

Internationally, PS2s still outsell PS3s.

Which says something about Sony's ability to put together and market a current gen console.

DeletedUser

Interesting fact :

Internationally, PS2s still outsell PS3s.

Which says something about Sony's ability to put together and market a current gen console.

11 of my dream team. Pervis for being a badass :cool:

DeletedUser

This list is based on friendship, playing skills and fun ;)

The SmashNasty - He is the awesomest leader .
ze-cmd - Old school player and a great friend of mine.
Inga no Kusari - Awesome player .
USSR21 - An offensive player, great partner of team .
Gaunt - Another great leader and great player .
Franky Hudders - Dedicated to the game, nice guy .
devilinvaders - The wolfy one .
Aliyah - Never played with her, but I heard awesome things .
faker1 - You always will be my teacher .
Que? - The GFX pro and good player .

This is my dream team :)

<3

:truelove:

My dream team:

1. The SmashNasty - He has a banhammer. (forced me to write this)
2. Googly - For the most epic Avatar ever!
3. Hoffnung. - Will he play till the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hoffnung. will play with me yes... One of us will play till the end!! Me for sure will:)

another player i want in my team is OFLOW because i bet he can put in my account millions of resources per day ahahahhahahahah:D

Kidding

DeletedUser

Hoffnung. will play with me yes... One of us will play till the end!! Me for sure will:)

another player i want in my team is OFLOW because i bet he can put in my account millions of resources per day ahahahhahahahah:D

Kidding

yes but then he wouldn't be CM anymore :p

DeletedUser

Kidding

I'd like to have him for lots of Free Premium :rolleyes:

+ Some edits to my dream team.

My dream team:

1. Luke.
2. Philippians guy.
3. Marx.
4. Nauzhror, to give us the felling we are such noobs!

DeletedUser

4. Nauzhror, to give us the felling we are such noobs!

Nauzhror is an over-rated player in my opinion. I wouldn't include him in a Dream Team personally speaking. I respect him as having a great start-up strategy and knowledge of early game that he has proven to work over and over again, but not as a player who is anything special.

One reason for this can be viewed here.

Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:21
That was my best shot? No. You will be rimmed.

The above quote says it all.

DeletedUser

If you would read all of the thread you would notice they are still arguing about it. It could have been a lot of things.

-inactivity
-lack of interest to play
-a reason to quit

DeletedUser

If you would read all of the thread you would notice they are still arguing about it. It could have been a lot of things.

-inactivity
-lack of interest to play
-a reason to quit

I had read the entire thread as it was going on. They aren't still arguing about it due to it being a dead thread. Metal Duck took up Nauzhror on a 1v1. Nauzhror lost. If Nauzhror was going to go inactive, he wouldn't have made that threat would he?

The evidence that he was active is in the fact that he was able to be sending mails during the time that the first attacks were sent and afterwards. Inactivity is no excuse. A reason to quit - his pride was dented so I assume that would be a good reason for him to decide to call his time on tribalwars a day. Lack of interest to play - if he had no interest in playing the game, he wouldn't have been a top rank as he wouldn't have bothered enough playing it to put any effort in.

You can try to give excuses for Nauzhror being beaten by another (arguably better) player, but the fact that he got beaten says enough. Excuses are lame ;)

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is an over-rated player in my opinion. I wouldn't include him in a Dream Team personally speaking. I respect him as having a great start-up strategy and knowledge of early game that he has proven to work over and over again, but not as a player who is anything special.

One reason for this can be viewed here.

Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:21
That was my best shot? No. You will be rimmed.

The above quote says it all.

Abducted is American?

I think i saw that name in portuguese server:S

DeletedUser

I'd like to have him for lots of Free Premium :rolleyes:

+ Some edits to my dream team.

My dream team:

4. Nauzhror, to give us the felling we are such noobs![/FONT]

The name of the thread is "Dream Team" not "Give a million updates of how awesome they are or how many LC they have or how much they've hauled Team" Nauz is great at start up barring no one rapes him like Metal Duck did but first sign of incomings he takes off, i.e. W49

DeletedUser

... Everybody SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT umh... Wrong topic.

Well. It would be a dream team if Nauzhror would join. He would make us fell so useless !